Why No Pest Control?

The West, particularly the White House, is responsible for the rise of ISIS. As such, they have done little to stop it even after repeated atrocities reminiscent of Mohammed's days....oh well, better to stick with the Confederate flag, gay marriage, and Caitlyn Jenner.

To effectively deal with an infestation of vermin, you must wipe out the nest.

It seems the West has found this particular situation acceptable. How Chamberlain-esque.

IS beheads two Syrian women for the first time - Yahoo News

What is it you are suggesting?

Daisy cutters and Napalm, for starters.

Lets see here....US gov arms and promotes ISIS to take out Assad...then when things go awry, as they have and usually do when fools intervene in other nation's affairs, go to war.

It does make the oligarchy rich...so there's that "benefit."

It seems the West has found this particular situation acceptable. How Chamberlain-esque.

Really? Now if your concern is that they killed a couple of women, how do you propose to deploy those without killing more women?

Really? Now if your concern is that they killed a couple of women, how do you propose to deploy those without killing more women?

That is not my concern, of course, and we deploy them with the same intent as we deployed in the bombing of Berlin, and at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

That is not my concern, of course, and we deploy them with the same intent as we deployed in the bombing of Berlin, and at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

So the article about them beheading two women really has nothing at all to do with your position. I just assumed you posted it because it was relevant. My mistake.

So the article about them beheading two women really has nothing at all to do with your position. I just assumed you posted it because it was relevant. My mistake.

It was posted only to point out the evolving nature of the vermin.

Which is why you want to emulate them. An interesting approach.

It's ISIS for crying out loud!

Some folks make it sound like we're dealing with the Varsity squad or something.

Well, there are a couple of minor considerations.

1. They aren't in our country. How would you feel if Canada started shelling American towns because they wanted to attack their enemies who just happened to be there?
2. They are intermixed with civilians, and its hard to tell a bomb to only kill the bad guys. We had one rancher illegally grazing almost have his cattle (which were trespassing) confiscated and a bunch of armed Americans showed up ready for a fight. What would be your reaction if some foreign power wiped our most of your family and then shrugged it off because you weren't the right religion for them? Do you think it might cause you to join the very people we are trying to defeat?

Simple solutions involving military action typically fail miserably.

Which is why you want to emulate them. An interesting approach.

Your relativism is at best marginally entertaining.

Forum List

Back