Why no liberal expert on anything should be taken seriously..

Krugman knows what most financial planners and stock analysts know. That the slow increase we've seen in the stock market indicators the past year hide a deadly secret.

That in almost all categories there are a relatively few companies doing well and a larger number that are just breaking even or actually lost money last year. There is always a 3%+ correction in the market every two years but we haven't seen one.

The market is ripe for a huge drop and all the stock trading houses know it. It is a good time to pull back on investments to safe holdings. Cons you be sure to give Trump credit for it when it happens as you've given him credit for all the good things the past 11 months. (don't worry I know you won't, I'm sure you'll blame it on Hillary, it is in your DNA).

krugman is a dip shit just like his followers...

There are always corrections..

What goes up must come down....

Trump got us out of the obongo slump..

Talk about what's in your dna...

obama blamed Bush and now he wants

to take credit for Trump's actions.

You liberals just keep proving yourselves to be fools...

Keep it up, we are loving it...
What actions? merely speculating on news is more like it.

Krugman knows what most financial planners and stock analysts know. That the slow increase we've seen in the stock market indicators the past year hide a deadly secret.

That in almost all categories there are a relatively few companies doing well and a larger number that are just breaking even or actually lost money last year. There is always a 3%+ correction in the market every two years but we haven't seen one.

The market is ripe for a huge drop and all the stock trading houses know it. It is a good time to pull back on investments to safe holdings. Cons you be sure to give Trump credit for it when it happens as you've given him credit for all the good things the past 11 months. (don't worry I know you won't, I'm sure you'll blame it on Hillary, it is in your DNA).

This should piss you off...

Trump’s Many Accomplishments So Far!

From a right wing propaganda site?

From a right wing propaganda site?

Tell me what they are wrong about........

You liberals just hate facts....

everything. no one takes the right wing seriously about economics. it is just, market exuberance and speculation on growth.

I knew you couldn't refute one thing......

Winner....
A tax cut is mere speculation on growth. Taxing for specific purposes is more fiscally responsible.

And,

It was financed by debt, not structural improvements to our economy.

Another con that has elevated their delusions to god status.

Holy shit.

Irrelevant dodge noted.
It is not irrelevant if the right wing keeps using that pie, to find where to cut spending.

Our discussion is about your statement that is false, and shows you don't know history. Your recent post is a dodge. Typical.
stop using that pie. it is inaccurate since it doesn't reflect general warfare spending under defense spending.

Irrelevant dodge noted. You lose.
Nope; you are using false data for a fallacy of false Cause, if you keep claiming it is welfare spending and not warfare spending that is costing our economy, the most.

I never made such a claim, moron. You are changing the subject and I'm calling you on your irrelevant dodge. Con you not read?

Benefits cuts for the poor and tax breaks that add to the People's debt, for the rich?

It helps everyone. Giving away money to those who don’t produce anything hurts everyone.
Not according to economics. All the People need do, is circulate capital to generate a positive multiplyer effect.

Only the right wing appeals to ignorance.

Bitch! Do you even earn any money? Wtf is wrong with you?

I'm guessing you never earn any money, and that's why you want "free chicks" because you can't make enough to go to the washywashy every few days and things.

That's pathetic.

Get a job, motherfucker. Anyone that makes any money whatsoever can afford "non-free" girls and still save money and have everything they need if they do it right.

Apparently, you're doing it wrong. Me, I'm so cheap and scared of diseases, I just wrote all that off altogether. :p

I'm coming up on my 40th anniversary 1/7/18 and I still get hit on by women young enough to be my granddaughter just not as often so I don't understand the problem being debated.

The current administration has social plans not capital plans.

The economy was still moving in the same direction two hundred days ago.

How much political fallout are we already getting from our allies.

^^^This is the reason why no progressive should be believed in anything. Half the time they are lying and the other half they are just profoundly ignorant.
Projecting much, right wingers.

How much of our budget is allocated to a fine and wonderful health care plan.
How would we know? We don't work for the government. How about this commie? Why don't you get a job that offers health care?

`
`

Krugman has always been too much of a democratic zealot for my tastes. I neither read nor care what he opines. Having said that, 2017, financially, was a banner year for me and trump had absolutely nothing to do with it. Only republican zealots believe that crap.

`
`

Krugman has always been too much of a democratic zealot for my tastes. I neither read nor care what he opines. Having said that, 2017, financially, was a banner year for me and trump had absolutely nothing to do with it. Only republican zealots believe that crap.

Don't fool yourself..

President Trump brought optimism

that while it can't be measured is

as real as concrete.

His deregulations and things like

the keystone pipe line have set

the economy on fire..His tax breaks

are like throwing gas on the fire.

hillary would have been a disaster for

all of America in every way....

It is not irrelevant if the right wing keeps using that pie, to find where to cut spending.

Our discussion is about your statement that is false, and shows you don't know history. Your recent post is a dodge. Typical.
stop using that pie. it is inaccurate since it doesn't reflect general warfare spending under defense spending.

Irrelevant dodge noted. You lose.
Nope; you are using false data for a fallacy of false Cause, if you keep claiming it is welfare spending and not warfare spending that is costing our economy, the most.

I never made such a claim, moron. You are changing the subject and I'm calling you on your irrelevant dodge. Con you not read?
Stop claiming it is welfare spending and not defense spending that is wasteful.

Benefits cuts for the poor and tax breaks that add to the People's debt, for the rich?

It helps everyone. Giving away money to those who don’t produce anything hurts everyone.
Not according to economics. All the People need do, is circulate capital to generate a positive multiplyer effect.

Only the right wing appeals to ignorance.

Bitch! Do you even earn any money? Wtf is wrong with you?

I'm guessing you never earn any money, and that's why you want "free chicks" because you can't make enough to go to the washywashy every few days and things.

That's pathetic.

Get a job, motherfucker. Anyone that makes any money whatsoever can afford "non-free" girls and still save money and have everything they need if they do it right.

Apparently, you're doing it wrong. Me, I'm so cheap and scared of diseases, I just wrote all that off altogether. :p
dear, capital doesn't care about social morals for free; it just needs to circulate to be positive.

The current administration has social plans not capital plans.

The economy was still moving in the same direction two hundred days ago.

How much political fallout are we already getting from our allies.

^^^This is the reason why no progressive should be believed in anything. Half the time they are lying and the other half they are just profoundly ignorant.
Projecting much, right wingers.

How much of our budget is allocated to a fine and wonderful health care plan.
How would we know? We don't work for the government. How about this commie? Why don't you get a job that offers health care?
Employment is at the will of either party, not only the employer.

Capitalism has a natural rate of unemployment.

Nobody takes the right wing seriously about the economics or the law.

Forum List

Back