Why No F-16's Sent To Benghazi?

The Obama Admin, and Hillary were running guns to terrorists in Libya. The Ambassador, and staff knew about it. They quickly became EXPENDABLE, purposely. That's why no aircraft, including C-130 gunships were sent. They could have avoided the American deaths but were TOLD to stand down.

It was just about a video anyway.
Rubbish
Nope, the truth. I'm surprised Obama didn't claim to find out about Bengazi on the eleven o'clock news like other majors events.

F-16s were part of the plan? Total rubbish
I was reffering to the op saying bengazi was because of the video no one knew about. Till obama mentioned it.
So you agree that the outrage du jour about F-16’s not being scrambled is just more moronic opinions from uninformed and desperately idiotic Trump supporters?

The Obama Admin, and Hillary were running guns to terrorists in Libya. The Ambassador, and staff knew about it. They quickly became EXPENDABLE, purposely. That's why no aircraft, including C-130 gunships were sent. They could have avoided the American deaths but were TOLD to stand down.

Rubbish
Nope, the truth. I'm surprised Obama didn't claim to find out about Bengazi on the eleven o'clock news like other majors events.

I was reffering to the op saying bengazi was because of the video no one knew about. Till obama mentioned it.
So you agree that the outrage du jour about F-16’s not being scrambled is just more moronic opinions from uninformed and desperately idiotic Trump supporters?
The point that they were left there to begin with, when everyone else got their people out. Makes me qeustion it, but the fact is the teason we are still talking about it. Is because Obama chose to lie about it, to try to cover his lie that the terrorist were defeated.

To understand Benghazi, one must first understand Gaddafi.... the Israelis do, but our media censors what Israel's does not....

Gaddafi killed anyone who discovered his mother was Jewish, aide claims

Gaddafi is my Cousin says Elderly Jewish Woman

Libya’s Gaddafi had a history of reaching out to Israel

Breaking News

And that makes Pan Am 103 an act of Jew terror, not Islamic....

Gaddafi 'ordered Lockerbie bomb'

Until you understand the truth of the above links, you have no clue about Benghazi, and likely never will...

An hour into the attack, Obama was ordering General Dempsey to launch a crisis response to the situation in Benghazi, known as "Operation Jukebox Lotus."
Lol, did a great job, right? Obama could've got them out before the attack, i mean goodwill a private company. Knew enough to get their people out. I guess the elen o'clock news didn't give Obama a heads up.
Ambassador Steven refused to cut and run. He insisted on keeping the temporary mission in Benghazi.
If he did, he got what he wanted, but Obama didn't have to lie about it. If he would've came right out and said it was an terrorist attack, and tried to unite us. Instead of treating us as fools, we wouldn't be discussing this now.
I'm not sure an attack motivated by someone insulting a religion qualifies as a terrorist attack.
So you still believe Obama's lie? Lol, okie dokie.
What Obama lie, exactly?

An hour into the attack, Obama was ordering General Dempsey to launch a crisis response to the situation in Benghazi, known as "Operation Jukebox Lotus."
Lol, did a great job, right? Obama could've got them out before the attack, i mean goodwill a private company. Knew enough to get their people out. I guess the elen o'clock news didn't give Obama a heads up.
Ambassador Steven refused to cut and run. He insisted on keeping the temporary mission in Benghazi.
If he did, he got what he wanted, but Obama didn't have to lie about it. If he would've came right out and said it was an terrorist attack, and tried to unite us. Instead of treating us as fools, we wouldn't be discussing this now.
The day after the attack, Obama referred to it as an "act of terror."
He was talking about 911, not the bengazi attack, try again.
CNN Fact Check: A day after Libya attack, Obama described it as 'acts of terror' - CNNPolitics

I know, there are SO MANY LIES from QUEER-O...

The medical marijuana lie - "everyone in compliance with state law will not be prosecuted...." until QUEER-O finds out they are 98% white and jacks up such prosecutions 5 fold...

"My wife" LOL Michelle's real name is either Michael Robins or Michael Robinson... and QUEER-O has been caught calling "her" "Michael" many times....

There were unadvertised air assets even closer than Aviano is that could have been used. That in itself is something that is a little troubling.
I doubt that there were unadvertised air assets even closer than Aviano is that could have been used. But, if you provide evidence, I'll look at it. Thanks.

Man, get a clue...

ISRAEL was angry about Gaddafi being overthrown. When Israel wants Americans dead, sold out Dems and GOP simply let them kill, and then lie for them. It is true from 911 to Joan Rivers....

Rubbish

There were demonstrations against the video, "Innocence of Muslims, all over the Middle East. Chronology of the reactions to Innocence of Muslims - Wikipedia

There were unadvertised air assets even closer than Aviano is that could have been used. That in itself is something that is a little troubling.
I doubt that there were unadvertised air assets even closer than Aviano is that could have been used. But, if you provide evidence, I'll look at it. Thanks.

No, I won’t post it here so we will just have to agree to disagree on that point.

However if you know how to find the evidence you say you seek, take the time and do it yourself. You will find it. It’s not that hard.

Last edited:

The point that they were left there to begin with, when everyone else got their people out. Makes me qeustion it, but the fact is the teason we are still talking about it. Is because Obama chose to lie about it, to try to cover his lie that the terrorist were defeated.

Treason? Thanks for the giggle.

I'm not sure an attack motivated by someone insulting a religion qualifies as a terrorist attack.
So you still believe Obama's lie? Lol, okie dokie.
What Obama lie, exactly?
The lie is, the bengazi protest was started by a video. That's about as accurate i can get without qouting him. Thank you for reminding me, that son of a bitch at first called it a protest.

The day after the attack, Obama referred to it as an "act of terror."
He was talking about 911, not the bengazi attack, try again.
CNN Fact Check: A day after Libya attack, Obama described it as 'acts of terror' - CNNPolitics
Yes and he first called it a protest, anyway this is your hero truthfully representing cnn. Anderson Cooper, lol.
41900376_2052108304834545_7217157821794615296_n.jpg

He is in a ditch, lol. This is what you call news.

Rubbish

There were demonstrations against the video, "Innocence of Muslims, all over the Middle East. Chronology of the reactions to Innocence of Muslims - Wikipedia
And there was in new york on 911 by muslims. They get their panties in a wad if you draw a funny picture of their child molesting muhhamid or how ever you spell it. That's why they shouldn't be given an open boarder access from you loons.

Treason? Thanks for the giggle.
No, thank you! I put that one on qoute, for when you show your true self.

There are a lot of lies, misinformation, myths and conspiracy theories regarding why no F-16's from Aviano Air Base - situated in Aviano, Italy, approximately 50 miles north of Venice - were sent to Benghazi.

I know why.

Ask me and I'll tell you.

AvianoAB_Italy1995.jpg

Why weren’t F16s sent to the Parkland School shooting ?

You freaks act like Benghazi was some sort of military operation . It wasn’t . The ambassador and security were attacked by terrorists.

There are a lot of lies, misinformation, myths and conspiracy theories regarding why no F-16's from Aviano Air Base - situated in Aviano, Italy, approximately 50 miles north of Venice - were sent to Benghazi.

I know why.

Ask me and I'll tell you.

AvianoAB_Italy1995.jpg

Why weren’t F16s sent to the Parkland School shooting ?

You freaks act like Benghazi was some sort of military operation . It wasn’t . The ambassador and security were attacked by terrorists.

Somebody told me yesterday the nobody died at Benghazi, the republicans made it up to make Obama look bad. Not me saying it but thats what I heard.

Forum List

Back