Why No F-16's Sent To Benghazi?

We need a Congressional investigation to get to the bottom of this Benghazi thing.

There are a lot of lies, misinformation, myths and conspiracy theories regarding why no F-16's from Aviano Air Base - situated in Aviano, Italy, approximately 50 miles north of Venice - were sent to Benghazi.

I know why.

Ask me and I'll tell you.

AvianoAB_Italy1995.jpg

Why weren’t F16s sent to the Parkland School shooting ?

You freaks act like Benghazi was some sort of military operation . It wasn’t . The ambassador and security were attacked by terrorists.

Somebody told me yesterday the nobody died at Benghazi, the republicans made it up to make Obama look bad. Not me saying it but thats what I heard.
Kris Paronto says the CIA Chief of Base in Benghazi told the rescue team not to go to the diplomatic mission. But, he never actually heard the Chief
tell the team not to go. Tanto is a nut job.
Kris Paronto liar benghazi - with hand up.jpg

Ambassador Steven refused to cut and run. He insisted on keeping the temporary mission in Benghazi.
If he did, he got what he wanted, but Obama didn't have to lie about it. If he would've came right out and said it was an terrorist attack, and tried to unite us. Instead of treating us as fools, we wouldn't be discussing this now.
I'm not sure an attack motivated by someone insulting a religion qualifies as a terrorist attack.
So you still believe Obama's lie? Lol, okie dokie.
What Obama lie, exactly?
The lie is, the bengazi protest was started by a video. That's about as accurate i can get without qouting him. Thank you for reminding me, that son of a bitch at first called it a protest.

Those video protests were going on at the time. This was a surprise attack , you act as if we instantly knew all the facts .

There are a lot of lies, misinformation, myths and conspiracy theories regarding why no F-16's from Aviano Air Base - situated in Aviano, Italy, approximately 50 miles north of Venice - were sent to Benghazi.

I know why.

AvianoAB_Italy1995.jpg

You freaks act like Benghazi was some sort of military operation . It wasn’t . The ambassador and security were attacked by terrorists.

Somebody told me yesterday the nobody died at Benghazi, the republicans made it up to make Obama look bad. Not me saying it but thats what I heard.
Kris Paronto says the CIA Chief of Base in Benghazi told the rescue team not to go to the diplomatic mission. But, he never actually heard the Chief
View attachment 216940

He was there. You were not. STFU!

I know why.

AvianoAB_Italy1995.jpg

Sort of like Alex Jones saying Sandy Hook was a hoax and was staged to further gun control.

There are idiots on both sides

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Sort of like Alex Jones saying Sandy Hook was a hoax and was staged to further gun control.
There are idiots on both sides
Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I didn’t take them seriously; I was just amused that someone said it using Trump’s questioning of the official death totals in PR as logic.

I recall when it happened, that Dr Rice (Susan, not Condi) was on the Sunday shows after it happened and was asked what caused it. Saying “its too early” would have been prudent. Smart people often times outsmart themselves and when they don’t know something; they should just say so. But she did what Obama did; not simply say something ambiguous; she tried to offer solutions. Which is admirable I suppose but accuracy is far better than fast answers.

If he did, he got what he wanted, but Obama didn't have to lie about it. If he would've came right out and said it was an terrorist attack, and tried to unite us. Instead of treating us as fools, we wouldn't be discussing this now.
I'm not sure an attack motivated by someone insulting a religion qualifies as a terrorist attack.
What Obama lie, exactly?
The lie is, the bengazi protest was started by a video. That's about as accurate i can get without qouting him. Thank you for reminding me, that son of a bitch at first called it a protest.

Those video protests were going on at the time. This was a surprise attack , you act as if we instantly knew all the facts .
Why did Hillary email Chelsea the night of it saying it was an terrorist attack. Also they had military grade weapons, no protest start out like that, and it was on 911's aniversary. It was a planned terrorist attack. Obama said a few weeks prior that he wiped them out, he lied to not make him look bad.

What Obama lie, exactly?

Why did Hillary email Chelsea the night of it saying it was an terrorist attack. Also they had military grade weapons, no protest start out like that, and it was on 911's aniversary. It was a planned terrorist attack. Obama said a few weeks prior that he wiped them out, he lied to not make him look bad.

Because it was a terrorist attack. What else would you call it even if it was video inspired?

Libya just had its dictator overthrown . There’s military grade weapons everywhere.

What Obama lie, exactly?

Because it was a terrorist attack. What else would you call it even if it was video inspired?

Libya just had its dictator overthrown . There’s military grade weapons everywhere.
A video nobody knew about, till obama blame the attack. Remember at first obama called it a protest started because of a video?

What Obama lie, exactly?

Can you post a link to Obama calling it a protest? I can't find it on google? Thanks.

What Obama lie, exactly?

A video nobody knew about, till obama blame the attack. Remember at first obama called it a protest started because of a video?
There were protests against the video all over the Middle East at the time of the Benghazi attack. Reactions to Innocence of Muslims - Wikipedia

What Obama lie, exactly?

I would call it an attack to revenge an insult to Islam.

What Obama lie, exactly?

I would call it an attack to revenge an insult to Islam.

Lol!

A sentence no one Has ever said .

I know why.

AvianoAB_Italy1995.jpg

View attachment 216940

He was there. You were not. STFU!
I may have been there. But, whether I was or not, Paronto has admitted he was sitting in a vehicle waiting for the Rescue Team Leader to give the team orders to depart the CIA Annex, when Tig claims he was standing on the porch of the Annex with the Chief, Deputy Chief and GRS Team Leader, and the Chief called off the rescue mission. Problem for Tig is that the Chief, Deputy Chief and Team Leader say it never happened. And, TIG's account of the incident actually proves the Chief didn't cancel the rescue mission.

I would call it an attack to revenge an insult to Islam

That's what the "US" media wants you to think.

The Israeli media has a slightly different take.... which is censored here of course....

Gaddafi killed anyone who discovered his mother was Jewish, aide claims

Libya’s Gaddafi had a history of reaching out to Israel

Gaddafi is my Cousin says Elderly Jewish Woman

'Qaddafi is Jewish and I'm His Cousin'

Libyan President Gaddafi Asked Israel for Help Against West

Gaddafi was not Islamic. He was Jewish. The "revenge" came from Israel, which is why we can never get any truth about it....

What Obama lie, exactly?

Why were intelligence sources telling Secretary Clinton there was a protest at the diplomatic, and then telling her there wasn't a protest?

Aaron Rodgers Nfl GIF by State Farm - Find & Share on GIPHY

I would call it an attack to revenge an insult to Islam

That's what the "US" media wants you to think.

The Israeli media has a slightly different take.... which is censored here of course....

Gaddafi killed anyone who discovered his mother was Jewish, aide claims

Libya’s Gaddafi had a history of reaching out to Israel

Gaddafi is my Cousin says Elderly Jewish Woman

'Qaddafi is Jewish and I'm His Cousin'

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/bre...sked-israel-for-help-against-west/2016/04/13/

Gaddafi was not Islamic. He was Jewish. The "revenge" came from Israel, which is why we can never get any truth about it....

What Obama lie, exactly?

everyone in the Middle East knew about the video, super duper. The Islamic Rush Limbaugh of Cairo called for attacks and protests against American embassies, and there were many earlier that day across the Mideast. Dumbass doops... And the mission in Benghazi was reinforced within a half hour. The annex was mortared a few hours later. No difference.

Forum List

Back