The End Of Trump...Kristol: I'm building a war machine in the GOP to challenge Trump in 2020 primary

• Banned
Ben Sasse is tremendous. i dont like Kasich or Flake but Sassy Sasse is my choice for president!

Bill Kristol is a deep state warmonger. Why would the Left align with him? Have they lost their minds?

Kristol? lol

Might as well send out Billy Crystal, they both have the same relevance when it comes to GOP voters.

Bill Kristol is a deep state warmonger. Why would the Left align with him? Have they lost their minds?

We are not aligning with him. You are right, he was pro the Iraq war, and pro the Syria and Iran war, all jews are.

All the energy in the party is with Trump. Both Kristol and Kasich are presently persona non grata in the party.
What is a Republican these days, because I don't see that many left in Washington.
Well, that's a fair question. I guess the answer is determined by who has the most power within the party, and that's clearly the Trumpsters.

All the energy in the party is with Trump. Both Kristol and Kasich are presently persona non grata in the party.
What is a Republican these days, because I don't see that many left in Washington.
Well, that's a fair question. I guess the answer is determined by who has the most power within the party, and that's clearly the Trumpsters.
Power given to him by the people.
This is why Bush thought Trump saying in his inauguration address he would give the power back to the public, rather than rich corporations, was "some weird shit".

This is why Bush thought Trump saying in his inauguration address he would give the power back to the public, rather than rich corporations, was "some weird shit".
I mean inter-party political influence.

Ben Sasse is tremendous. i dont like Kasich or Flake but Sassy Sasse is my choice for president!

Any Republican who acts in such a way as to assist the Democratic Party in its nonsense will not have my support.
We can start a list of them right now.

• Paul Ryan
  • John McCain (RIP)
  • Jeff Flake
  • Mitt Romney
  • Anyone who was at John McCain's funeral (Sarah Palin wasn't invited)

I mean inter-party political influence.
We have to have some of that. In the Democratic Party you either go along or they bring you up on charges. Maybe a story from an anonymous source accuses them of sexual offenses when they were in grade school.
In the Republican party they don't make a habit of abusing people's rights to coerce them. They just don't help them get re-elected.

All the energy in the party is with Trump. Both Kristol and Kasich are presently persona non grata within the party.

Anybody that thinks Kasich stands a chance at running for anything but dog catcher is out of their minds. He ruined his political career by running in the primaries. We Ohio Republicans had no idea how petulant the guy was. First he didn't attend the Republican Conference held in his own state he was so childish. After the election, he came out and said all immigrants (legal and illegal) are welcome to live in Ohio. WTF made him speak for all of us when it comes to immigration?

If he were able to run for a third term as Governor here, I think he couldn't come close to winning now.

Naw, there are no Republicans, just the cult of Trump.

images

Forum List

Back