Why no cure or prevention for Ebola? Or stay human beings !!!

Bull_ok

Rookie
Jul 23, 2014
Stormy fearful reactions were provoked by returning of two American missionaries fighting to survive Ebola hemorrhagic fever in West Africa.

Everybody wants to keep the infected patients out of the country. But what about the best chance for them to survive is to get back to the United States ?!

Yes, someone infected with Ebola will cross into the United States, but don't you trust our virologists? They have started to work out a remedy.
We have already left our citizens in Benghazi. Let's not to repeat such a disgraceful betrayal anymore !

if people with this disease are properly quarantined then I see no problem . I hear that quarantine facilities are being setup throughout the USA but I don't know if the source of this article is a good source . I'll get the article and post it if I can find it again .

if people with this disease are properly quarantined then I see no problem . I hear that quarantine facilities are being setup throughout the USA but I don't know if the source of this article is a good source . I'll get the article and post it if I can find it again .

There are several locations of quarantine facilities around the US already. The reason they are being brought back is the facilities and one has been given an experimental serum...

Stormy fearful reactions were provoked by returning of two American missionaries fighting to survive Ebola hemorrhagic fever in West Africa.

Everybody wants to keep the infected patients out of the country. But what about the best chance for them to survive is to get back to the United States ?!

Yes, someone infected with Ebola will cross into the United States, but don't you trust our virologists? They have started to work out a remedy.
We have already left our citizens in Benghazi. Let's not to repeat such a disgraceful betrayal anymore !

As said very honestly on CNN or where ever about this very question the reason there's no cure is only poor primitive black Africans get it. Drug companies don't exist to do good in the world, but to make money. Thus they'd sooner invent another drug to treat erectile dysfunction than something to cure or treat ebola. Sad but true.

Ignorance breeds fear. The airborne ebola thing is explained well here,
BBC News - Growing concerns over 'in the air' transmission of Ebola

"Dr Kobinger stresses that the transmission in the air is not similar to influenza or other infections. He points to the experience of most human outbreaks in Africa.

"The reality is that they are contained and they remain local, if it was really an airborne virus like influenza is it would spread all over the place, and that's not happening." "

The airborne aspect as explained in the main article is in how large droplets exhaled with the virus might get inhaled by others. But that the virus doesn't survive very long in these droplets.

Forum List

Back