Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please name)

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
I've been a fan of yogurt for years and years. I've tried about every store brand there is and have generally been satisfied with the majority of varieties I've tasted. My favorite flavor is Lemon even though it's one of the hardest flavors to find for some odd reason. I generally bought Yoplait or Dannon.

Anyway, the other day I was shopping at the grocery store and had a strong urge to buy some lemon yogurt. I sifted through the usual brands and couldn't find any lemon anywhere. I then looked in a section of the refrigerated aisle that I don't generally look and saw a brand that I had never seen before. The great news was that there was lots of lemon yogurt. So I bought all that they had and several other flavors as well.

I'm gonna tell you right now ... I am hooked on this brand of yogurt and will never buy another brand again (unless I have no choice). This stuff has the best texture and flavor of all yogurt brands, bar none (that I know of). I'm a fan for life. I'm not going to tell you the brand for now. I want to see the poll results first.

activiva greek light.....hard to find....as for taste its yogurt....i use it cause it does not spike by bg so much....as for taste....yoplait whips...i love the texture of those things but they are too high sugar

activiva greek light.....hard to find....as for taste its yogurt....i use it cause it does not spike by bg so much....as for taste....yoplait whips...i love the texture of those things but they are too high sugar

All good stuff but I bet you'd flip you lid over the brand I found a few weeks ago. I'll reveal the name after I see some poll results first. I just want to see if anyone else has stumbled upon this brand.

I've been a fan of yogurt for years and years. I've tried about every store brand there is and have generally been satisfied with the majority of varieties I've tasted. My favorite flavor is Lemon even though it's one of the hardest flavors to find for some odd reason. I generally bought Yoplait or Dannon.

Anyway, the other day I was shopping at the grocery store and had a strong urge to buy some lemon yogurt. I sifted through the usual brands and couldn't find any lemon anywhere. I then looked in a section of the refrigerated aisle that I don't generally look and saw a brand that I had never seen before. The great news was that there was lots of lemon yogurt. So I bought all that they had and several other flavors as well.

I'm gonna tell you right now ... I am hooked on this brand of yogurt and will never buy another brand again (unless I have no choice). This stuff has the best texture and flavor of all yogurt brands, bar none (that I know of). I'm a fan for life. I'm not going to tell you the brand for now. I want to see the poll results first.

Those are the brands I like too because I like sweet things. I prefer blueberry and mixed berry flavors.

Those are the brands I like too because I like sweet things. I prefer blueberry and mixed berry flavors.
Any particular brand you like the best?

Any particular brand you like the best?

Either Danon or Yoplait. Either is fine. I used to like Colombo yogurt (with the fruit on the bottom that you have to stir), but I can't find that kind anymore.

Well ... apparently the poll indicates that nobody has a favorite brand of yogurt. Since it's clear that everyone is waiting on pins and needles I will reveal the name of the brand that beats the hell out of every other brand. NOOSA. Go buy some and truly enjoy a rich, creamy, flavorful bowl of yogurt. Not only does it taste fabulous but there's more yogurt in their containers than the other brands offer (in most cases). It truly is super good.

Well ... apparently the poll indicates that nobody has a favorite brand of yogurt. Since it's clear that everyone is waiting on pins and needles I will reveal the name of the brand that beats the hell out of every other brand. NOOSA. Go buy some and truly enjoy a rich, creamy, flavorful bowl of yogurt. Not only does it taste fabulous but there's more yogurt in their containers than the other brands offer (in most cases). It truly is super good.

How expensive is it as compared to Danon or one of the other brands?

How expensive is it as compared to Danon or one of the other brands?

My wife looked at every price-tag in the store but I rarely do so I can't say for sure. A coworker told me that it was too expensive for him so perhaps it's a lot more expensive but I don't know. I will research online and post in a few moments.

Hmmm ... check this out. Target sells Yoplait for more than Noosa:

Target: $1 Yoplait GoGurt and 45¢ Noosa Yoghurts ? Hip2Save

screen-shot-2014-06-02-at-12-52-39-pm.png

Depends on your taste, you like the bitter goat cheese yogurt or the puckering Yak yogurt...I like them all...

Yeah, but it looks like you get more Yoplait.

That's an 8 pack but I think they're small containers. If you just compare a Noosa container to the standard Yoplait container you see in the store (you know ... those ones where the bottom is wider than the top) then I'm sure there is more Noosa per container.

I don't know if Noosa sells nationwide or not. I live in Denver, CO and Noosa is a Colorado company so it may only sell regionally. I'm not sure.

That's an 8 pack but I think they're small containers. If you just compare a Noosa container to the standard Yoplait container you see in the store (you know ... those ones where the bottom is wider than the top) then I'm sure there is more Noosa per container.

I don't know if Noosa sells nationwide or not. I live in Denver, CO and Noosa is a Colorado company so it may only sell regionally. I'm not sure.

When I go shopping, I'll have to look around and see if my store carries it.

When I go shopping, I'll have to look around and see if my store carries it.

Hope so. If you're taste-buds are anything like mine you'll be hooked for life. LOL

Yoplait is pretty good. I had been eating Meijer's store brand, as it was pretty good and had a bit less sugar than the others, but they stopped carrying it, so now it's back to Yoplait. I will check out Noosa as I have seen it before. I eat a yogurt every day at lunchtime with my sandwich.

Yoplait is pretty good. I had been eating Meijer's store brand, as it was pretty good and had a bit less sugar than the others, but they stopped carrying it, so now it's back to Yoplait. I will check out Noosa as I have seen it before. I eat a yogurt every day at lunchtime with my sandwich.

I was amazed at the quality of Noosa. I won't buy another brand again as long as this brand if available. Thanks for your comments.

Oikos or Chobani: the Yoplait are too sweet. Although the Yoplait whips are good when frozen.....

I like the flavors like passion fruit, mango, apricot but will eat almost any flavor.

Forum List

Back