CDC can handle Ebola" ...oh yeah?

Have you been watching "The Last Ship" by any chance? Not gonna lie it's making me monitor this Ebola thing very closely :laugh:

I do not trust a federal bureaucracy to keep the incurable Ebola virus out of the environment. Now we have two Americans with the disease transported to the same federal facility that had the air conditioning backward and sent anthrax throughout the building.

With all the other stuff we Americans have going on here in the USA, the very last thing we need here right now is Ebola Virus :ack-1::ack-1:

You gotta do the right thing by American citizens but I shudder to think of how many incompetent A-holes are collecting a check in the bureaucratic nightmare of the CDC. What happens to the US if some nut case employed by federal government decides to give Americans a taste of what it means to be West African and intentionally spreads the disease? It ain't that far fetched.

Yeah let's bring Ebola the most contagious & deadly virus known to man to the USA. What could possibly go wrong???? The MD in charge of Ebola now has the disease and is dying. So the guy that's most about knowledgeable & experienced in treating and curing the disease is dead next week Why bring it here. I vote whoever is interested in Ebola should go to the Ebola instead of shipping it here.

Last edited:
With all the other stuff we Americans have going on here in the USA, the very last thing we need here right now is Ebola Virus :ack-1::ack-1:

You gotta do the right thing by American citizens but I shudder to think of how many incompetent A-holes are collecting a check in the bureaucratic nightmare of the CDC. What happens to the US if some nut case employed by federal government decides to give Americans a taste of what it means to be West African and intentionally spreads the disease? It ain't that far fetched.

Kinda like "going postal" you mean?

Yeah let's bring Ebola the most contagious & deadly virus known to man to the USA. What could possibly go wrong???? The MD in charge of Ebola now has the disease and is dying. So the guy that's most about knowledgeable & experienced in treating and curing the disease is dead next week Why bring it here. I vote whoever is interested in Ebola should go to the Ebola instead of shipping it here.

Ebola may be one of the more deadly viruses, but it is NOT one of the most contagious. Its spread by fluidic contact, not aerosol.

Ebola is spread by all bodily fluids, even sweat, even droplets from a cough. It has a 21 days incubation period. Give Ebola to a gay and in 21 days all of West Hollywood could be infected.

The only known treatment for Ebola is quarantine and let it die out taking its victims with it. We can't even catch and quarantine ONE illegal alien with drug resistant TB. We think we can quarantine ebola! That's a laugh. They may be sick, but they got RIGHTS. Especially in the US. Rights means they can't be held against their will.

Ebola may be one of the more deadly viruses, but it is NOT one of the most contagious. Its spread by fluidic contact, not aerosol.

Marty, Dr Bob Arnuad today said he saw two doctors in Africa die in 5 days just from touching the skin of a patient. No fluids.

And it appears it may be here, a doctor and border patrol agent say that is the case.

Ebola Already in the USA, Across Mexican Border, Doctor Alleges

EARLY ALERT: A doctor and border patrol agent scheduled to appear on the Conservative Commandos Radio Show this coming Tuesday allege that illegal aliens from Africa who have come across the US-Mexican border are infected with Ebola, and the Obama Administration is covering it up by falsely calling their cases Tuberculosis (TB).
Their story should be published in a newspaper Sunday. Watch for update here. We will insert the link here to the published article as soon as it appears, expected overnight.
The chairman of the National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers (NAFBPO), Zack Taylor states that West African illegal immigrants are presently coming into the U.S. through Mexico. These West Africans have been apprehended in the Rio Grande Valley sector in the last few years. Some of these groups speak Spanish in order to infiltrate into the United States posing as Central American immigrants. This speaks to planning and collusion that some of these groups were taught to speak Spanish so they would “blend in” with other illegal immigrant groups.

Dr. Jane Orient, one of Arizona’s top physicians as well as other researchers have received information, from Border Patrol informants, that as many as 100,000 West Africans are being admitted to the United States under the same provisions that President Obama is presently admitting so-called “unaccompanied minors”. These people are from the same region of the world as the uncontained outbreak of Ebola. As Dr. Orient said in her interview on The Common Sense Show, on June 30, 2014, “It is not a matter of if Ebola comes into the United States, but when.”

Meanwhile, the respected news website DC Clothesline reports “The U.S. Is Quietly Establishing Ebola Quarantine Centers” (July 29, 2014), first reminding us that: “Fatality rates can reach 90% and the incubation period is two to 21 days. THERE IS NO VACCINE OR CURE (CDC).” And “Ebola hemorrhagic fever broke out in West Africa in March, and is totally out of control as one of the most deadly illnesses has crossed into seven African countries. The illness causes fever, headache, and internal and external bleeding. It is transmitted person to person through body fluids, and has up to a 90% mortality rate.”

Full Story: Ebola Already in the USA, Across Mexican Border, Doctor Alleges | AUN-TV

yet

yet

This country hasn't been taken over by shape-shifting space lizards.

...yet.

See how easy that is?

Ebola is spread by all bodily fluids, even sweat, even droplets from a cough. It has a 21 days incubation period. Give Ebola to a gay and in 21 days all of West Hollywood could be infected.

The only known treatment for Ebola is quarantine and let it die out taking its victims with it. We can't even catch and quarantine ONE illegal alien with drug resistant TB. We think we can quarantine ebola! That's a laugh. They may be sick, but they got RIGHTS. Especially in the US. Rights means they can't be held against their will.

Ebola is spread by all bodily fluids, even sweat, even droplets from a cough.

plus indirect contact with environments contaminated with such fluids

such as counter tops and toilet seats

under cooked foods such as pork

touching the dead victims

WHO | Ebola virus disease

SSD from our attorney/doctor/dog bather.

Instead of posting from ignorance and hate, why don't you try actually educating yourself before you post?

If I knew that you were bathing my dog, I'd take by business elsewhere. No way I would want your hands on my dog.

Be afraid!! Be very afraid!!

images

Forum List

Back