Ebola Guy Isn't American. We're All Paying For His Free Medical Care.

Although he could certainly be used as a poster-boy for what is wrong with the screening process at our ports of entry...

Now that he's here, and now that he's sick...

A few measly hundreds-of-thousands of dollars, or a million or two, is a drop in the bucket, compared to what it would be, if this modern-day plague gets loose.
Cheaper, safer, and much more effective at controlling the spread of this disease would be to put him down like a rabid animal and torch the remains.
Yeah ummm this isn't the Walking Dead. We don't put people down, you psychotic asshole.

Gotta go with the personal insults, don't you? Got anything else. Personally, I'm pretty tired of being dunned to pay for everybody and everything a bunch of PC libturds deem "necessary". This guy should never have been allowed to come here, period. But now that he's here, he shouldn't be given the "free" pass he's come for. Just put him in isolation and let him die, or not. If he survives, pack his ass back on a plane and send him home. The cheapest route is the best, why waste resources on someone who could give a flying fuck about the people in this country? Speaking of the "I got mine" mentality...

Although he could certainly be used as a poster-boy for what is wrong with the screening process at our ports of entry...

A few measly hundreds-of-thousands of dollars, or a million or two, is a drop in the bucket, compared to what it would be, if this modern-day plague gets loose.
Cheaper, safer, and much more effective at controlling the spread of this disease would be to put him down like a rabid animal and torch the remains.
Trouble is, he was loose for - what? - 4 days or more - and at least part of that time after he had already become 'communicable', so, the bug may already be loose. We can only hope and/or pray that that is not actually the case. The next few days should tell that story.
I'm with you on that hope. I'm not that optimistic, though. Perhaps they got to those kids fast enough to prevent spreading Ebola to the schoolchildren who were in contact with them.

Lesson learned here:

If I'm in Africa, and I pretty much know, or guess I have Ebola, I do everything I can to get on a plane to get to America.

What you reward is what you get more of, what you punish is what you get less of.

Seriously guys...I'm being very serious here. I understand the whole republican mantra of "I got mine" and everything and that your opposition to govt even spans to letting people die if they cant hack it.

But seriously, what do you think will happen if this guy is let out the hospital? Of course his medical bills shouldnt be your "problem" (air quotes) but his virus should be taken care of right?
Have you been paying attention? They already did turn him loose on an unsuspecting community. Now there is potential exposure of school children due to this guy's criminal intent and the ignorance/stupidity/incompetence of the medical "professionals" who set him loose.

Ok so now we *fill in the blank*

Curing him would be more cost effective in the long run. But what are you waiting for?

Yeah ummm this isn't the Walking Dead. We don't put people down, you psychotic asshole.

Gotta go with the personal insults, don't you? Got anything else. Personally, I'm pretty tired of being dunned to pay for everybody and everything a bunch of PC libturds deem "necessary". .

Pause....Are you saying curing this dude to prevent the spread of a virus is NOT necessary?

Or are you a PC libturd?

I am not one to panic, with the blow of a breeze, and I am not in to pointing fingers.... hindsight is 20/20....

but I don't think it would be foolish to discuss the possibilities of contemplating the steps that could help perhaps, going forward.

Right now, what airlines to the USA from these 4 countries are doing per the CDC request, is taking the temperature of the passenger wanting to fly here before they get on the flight, and if running a temperature, they are forbidden to get on the flight....supposedly, because you have to be running a temperature, in order to be infectious or in order to pass on the disease to others.

Hmmm.... well that certainly worked out fine and dandy, now didn't it?!? ;)

BUT, stopping passenger flights from just those 4 countries in Africa, is not going to stop Ebola from coming in to our country....it just won't.

The absolutely only way to stop every means for the Ebola Virus from entering our Nation is to ban flights from every where throughout the world, from entering our country and leaving our country...and to ban ALL foreign trade, no ships and foreign workers entering our ports, no trains entering our nation form Mexico or Canada, no travel what so ever...not for business, not for pleasure, not for medical emergency...no one entering and no one leaving.....

And a truly sealed border, north and south and from the seas.

The reason I am so dramatic with my, (for the lack of a better word) reasoning above, is because any of these other countries in the world, that have travel avail to these 4 Ebola spreading countries, or have illegals coming in on foot or legally by car, could have carried the disease with them and infected, someone else...and that someone else, could have a brother that works on a cargo ship heading to the usa, who has come in contact with the other workers on the ship and they all could be infected by their arrival here in port to unload....

and any NUMEROUS type situations in the vane of what I just described.

Would businesses really give up importing their goods here from these 4 foreign countries infected and all other countries in the world in order for us in the USA truly to be safe from Ebola entering our Nation?

Would we truly accept not being able to travel?

Would we be willing to bankrupt the Airline industry? And ALL other businesses who rely on imports such as Walmart and a gazillion others?

Would this revive the USA with manufacturing, and using American Steel, Natural Gas, Solar and Wind energy, and yes, even coal if necessary so that we can stay isolated from the plague at hand?

How far are we as Americans willing to go in order to stop the spread of Ebola in America?

Or are we truly missing the boat.... and our focus should be on a cure, and a vaccine perhaps, for prevention? We wiped out small pox with a vaccine...or nearly wiped it out.

How much money are you willing to fork out for things you want to buy but can no longer get unless made in America at a much higher cost?

Or how much money are you willing to fork out in extra cash or extra taxes to find a cure, lickety split?

None, or all that you can spare to give towards it?

So, so, so many questions and speculations to contemplate on this....ya know?

I am not one to panic, with the blow of a breeze, and I am not in to pointing fingers.... hindsight is 20/20....

but I don't think it would be foolish to discuss the possibilities of contemplating the steps that could help perhaps, going forward.

Right now, what airlines to the USA from these 4 countries are doing per the CDC request, is taking the temperature of the passenger wanting to fly here before they get on the flight, and if running a temperature, they are forbidden to get on the flight....supposedly, because you have to be running a temperature, in order to be infectious or in order to pass on the disease to others.

Hmmm.... well that certainly worked out fine and dandy, now didn't it?!? ;)

BUT, stopping passenger flights from just those 4 countries in Africa, is not going to stop Ebola from coming in to our country....it just won't.

The absolutely only way to stop every means for the Ebola Virus from entering our Nation is to ban flights from every where throughout the world, from entering our country and leaving our country...and to ban ALL foreign trade, no ships and foreign workers entering our ports, no trains entering our nation form Mexico or Canada, no travel what so ever...not for business, not for pleasure, not for medical emergency...no one entering and no one leaving.....

And a truly sealed border, north and south and from the seas.

The reason I am so dramatic with my, (for the lack of a better word) reasoning above, is because any of these other countries in the world, that have travel avail to these 4 Ebola spreading countries, or have illegals coming in on foot or legally by car, could have carried the disease with them and infected, someone else...and that someone else, could have a brother that works on a cargo ship heading to the usa, who has come in contact with the other workers on the ship and they all could be infected by their arrival here in port to unload....

and any NUMEROUS type situations in the vane of what I just described.

Would businesses really give up importing their goods here from these 4 foreign countries infected and all other countries in the world in order for us in the USA truly to be safe from Ebola entering our Nation?

Would we truly accept not being able to travel?

Would we be willing to bankrupt the Airline industry? And ALL other businesses who rely on imports such as Walmart and a gazillion others?

Would this revive the USA with manufacturing, and using American Steel, Natural Gas, Solar and Wind energy, and yes, even coal if necessary so that we can stay isolated from the plague at hand?

How far are we as Americans willing to go in order to stop the spread of Ebola in America?

Or are we truly missing the boat.... and our focus should be on a cure, and a vaccine perhaps, for prevention? We wiped out small pox with a vaccine...or nearly wiped it out.

How much money are you willing to fork out for things you want to buy but can no longer get unless made in America at a much higher cost?

Or how much money are you willing to fork out in extra cash or extra taxes to find a cure, lickety split?

None, or all that you can spare to give towards it?

So, so, so many questions and speculations to contemplate on this....ya know?

exactly right....on the other hand there are the immediate down and dirty concerns before it spreads from the infected people as ignorance seems to prevail.....for example the victims family was told to remain indoors for three weeks but they didn't want to....i understand they then had to make it 'official' on paper and if they were found outside in public they would be arrested....can you believe it.....and then there's the big question about who cleaned up the vomit that the guy threw up all over the apartment complex...? and exactly where was that contagious waste deposited....? etc...

There 8217 s a Very Important Question About the Dallas Ebola Patient Who Cleaned Up the Vomit Outside His Apartment TheBlaze.com

Liberals disagree with Putin - The Right finds a new love
Isis calls the POTUS weak - The Right finds a new friend
Liberals want Ebola patient cured - The Right takes the opposite stance.

See the pattern here?

See the pattern here?
The pattern I see is our president ushering in as many foreigners as he can, without regard to the safety of our citizens.

Lesson learned here:

If I'm in Africa, and I pretty much know, or guess I have Ebola, I do everything I can to get on a plane to get to America.

What you reward is what you get more of, what you punish is what you get less of.

Seriously guys...I'm being very serious here. I understand the whole republican mantra of "I got mine" and everything and that your opposition to govt even spans to letting people die if they cant hack it.

But seriously, what do you think will happen if this guy is let out the hospital? Of course his medical bills shouldnt be your "problem" (air quotes) but his virus should be taken care of right?
Have you been paying attention? They already did turn him loose on an unsuspecting community. Now there is potential exposure of school children due to this guy's criminal intent and the ignorance/stupidity/incompetence of the medical "professionals" who set him loose.

Ok so now we *fill in the blank*
Send him to your house.

See the pattern here?
The pattern I see is our president ushering in as many foreigners as he can, without regard to the safety of our citizens.

Curing the people with Ebola is holding our safety in the highest regard. Unless the OP and you are scared and dont care about the virus...which still doesnt matter because the virus kills regardless if someone "cares" or not

Forum List

Back