Why Muslims See the Crusades So Differently from Christians

Ah, the 30 year war.
So what's that have to do with 1600 years of Islamic expansion by force?
It was provided in response to your request: "Do tell us what battles were fought in Europe to force Christianity on people". You're welcome.

Maybe you should have asked what battles were fought by Europeans to force Christianity on people. That would have been more relevant to the 1600 years of Islamic expansion by force.
30 year war was not about forcing people to convert to Christianity.
Try again.

Do tell us what battles were fought in Europe to force Christianity on people.

the romans conquered the BRITONS and foisted Christianity upon them-----
and there were other examples of ROMAN CONQUEST leading to imposed
Christianity IN EUROPE-------also in the Americas, parts of asia and Africa ----
what is your point. In fact the romans foisted Christianity upon Palestina
The Roman conquest of Britannia was not for religious purposes, and like every Roman controlled region the locals were allowed to maintain their own traditions.

BS. you learned FIRST REICH historic revisionism. It was the greeks who
allowed----TO SOME EXTENT-----the retention of THE OLD WAYS-----not entirely but to a large extent-------the Christian REICHS never did so and even the
pre-Christian romans INSINUATED their own VASTLY "SUPERIOR CULTURE" into conquered areas. Feel free to ask questions-------there is a
documented history of the times
That's as dumb as can be. Romans did not force their beliefs on conquered nations as long as they kept quite and paid Ceaser.

You think building the temple was Romans forcing their beliefs on Jews?

the Romans did not build the Temple. Are you suggesting that since they did not
STOP the building thereof----that it was BUILT by Rome?. Romans at that time did not IMPOSE their actual religion-----but they did impose their "culture" in conquered lands-----LATER on ----especially during the time of the FIRST REICH---(ie ----from Constantine onward THEY DID IMPOSE THEIR RELIGION Christianity was imposed in Palestina from the time of Constantine and onward. Before the general imposition of Christianity------the practice of Judaism was effectively truncated----Romans actually "appointed" the high priests of the Temple
Herod was appointed as ruler of Judea by ROME. Herod answered only to ROME. Herod did what ROME wanted.

You need a history lesson. The Roman Empire let conquered regions maintain their own cultures. FACT.
And Caligula was not a Christian, nor did he invade Britannia to impose Christianity or any other religion. FACT.

One of the big glaring flaws with the Left Wingers is their defense of Islamic oppression, hate and violence.

and there were other examples of ROMAN CONQUEST leading to imposed
Christianity IN EUROPE-------also in the Americas, parts of asia and Africa ----
what is your point. In fact the romans foisted Christianity upon Palestina
The Roman conquest of Britannia was not for religious purposes, and like every Roman controlled region the locals were allowed to maintain their own traditions.

allowed----TO SOME EXTENT-----the retention of THE OLD WAYS-----not entirely but to a large extent-------the Christian REICHS never did so and even the
pre-Christian romans INSINUATED their own VASTLY "SUPERIOR CULTURE" into conquered areas. Feel free to ask questions-------there is a
That's as dumb as can be. Romans did not force their beliefs on conquered nations as long as they kept quite and paid Ceaser.

STOP the building thereof----that it was BUILT by Rome?. Romans at that time did not IMPOSE their actual religion-----but they did impose their "culture" in conquered lands-----LATER on ----especially during the time of the FIRST REICH---(ie ----from Constantine onward THEY DID IMPOSE THEIR RELIGION Christianity was imposed in Palestina from the time of Constantine and onward. Before the general imposition of Christianity------the practice of Judaism was effectively truncated----Romans actually "appointed" the high priests of the Temple
Herod was appointed as ruler of Judea by ROME. Herod answered only to ROME. Herod did what ROME wanted.

You need a history lesson. The Roman Empire let conquered regions maintain their own cultures. FACT.
And Caligula was not a Christian, nor did he invade Britannia to impose Christianity or any other religion. FACT.

I did not suggest that Caligula was a Christian----why do you shit-mouth lie. I referred to the time during the FIRST REICH established by the vulgar oppressive
pig-------CONSTANTINE. The imposition of Christianity and the oppression of non-Christians during that time is well documented. In fact the set of rules --known as the NUREMBURG CODE ---is BASED ON THE FILTH imposed by the
first reich----HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE----way back in the fourth century AD---(including the forced YELLOW MARKINGS upon jews that people like you endorse as DIVINE)

I did not suggest that Caligula was a Christian----why do you shit-mouth lie. I referred to the time during the FIRST REICH established by the vulgar oppressive
pig-------CONSTANTINE. The imposition of Christianity and the oppression of non-Christians during that time is well documented. In fact the set of rules --known as the NUREMBURG CODE ---is BASED ON THE FILTH imposed by the
first reich----HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE----way back in the fourth century AD---(including the forced YELLOW MARKINGS upon jews that people like you endorse as DIVINE)
Constantine invaded Britannia? In which universe did that occur?

Ah, the 30 year war.
It was provided in response to your request: "Do tell us what battles were fought in Europe to force Christianity on people". You're welcome.

Maybe you should have asked what battles were fought by Europeans to force Christianity on people. That would have been more relevant to the 1600 years of Islamic expansion by force.

It is not clear to me that ANY of the battles that you (alang) claim, were FOUGHT for the purpose of imposing Christianity on Europe
The Thirty Years' War was a war fought primarily in Central Europe between 1618 and 1648. One of the longest and most destructive conflicts in human history,[19] as well as the deadliest European religious war in history, the war resulted in eight million fatalities.

Ah, the 30 year war.

It is not clear to me that ANY of the battles that you (alang) claim, were FOUGHT for the purpose of imposing Christianity on Europe
The Thirty Years' War was a war fought primarily in Central Europe between 1618 and 1648. One of the longest and most destructive conflicts in human history,[19] as well as the deadliest European religious war in history, the war resulted in eight million fatalities.
Fought between 2 Christian groups, try again.

try again. I did not claim that Constamtine "INVADED BRITANNIA" I referred to the POLICIES of the "holy" Roman Empire in the POST CONSTANTINE ERA.
Eat your Wheaties and try to stay alert

Ah, the 30 year war.

Fought between 2 groups that wanted to impose what they considered Christianity on each other.

Ah, the 30 year war.

Fought between 2 groups that wanted to impose what they considered Christianity on each other.

sectarian conflict between Christian groups is NOT-----as you falsely claim----a CAMPAIGN TO IMPOSE CHRISTIANITY ON THE NON CHRISTIAN WORLD.
Today-----when muslimah sluts tie bombs to their whorish asses as SUNNI MUSLIMS in order to murder SHIITE children------the issue is SECTARIAN VIOLENCE----not the imposition of the filth of islam on BUDDHISTS

try again. I did not claim that Constamtine "INVADED BRITANNIA" I referred to the POLICIES of the "holy" Roman Empire in the POST CONSTANTINE ERA.
Yes you did.

Yes you did.

wrong------I correctly stated that the Romans conquered Britain-------AND LATER
imposed Christianity. At no time did I suggest that the Romans ENTERED Britannia IN ORDER TO IMPOSE CHRISTIANITY

sectarian conflict between Christian groups is NOT-----as you falsely claim----a CAMPAIGN TO IMPOSE CHRISTIANITY ON THE NON CHRISTIAN WORLD.
Today-----when muslimah sluts tie bombs to their whorish asses as SUNNI MUSLIMS in order to murder SHIITE children------the issue is SECTARIAN VIOLENCE----not the imposition of the filth of islam on BUDDHISTS
I see no difference between a CAMPAIGN TO IMPOSE CHRISTIANITY ON THE NON CHRISTIAN WORLD and a CAMPAIGN TO IMPOSE A PARTICULAR VERSION OF CHRISTIANITY ON THE CHRISTIAN WORLD. Both are based on religion. The Sunni-Shiite violence is, at least in part, based on religious differences. The violence in Northern Ireland had many causes but it was easy to identify the two sides as their religions differed.

I see no difference between a CAMPAIGN TO IMPOSE CHRISTIANITY ON THE NON CHRISTIAN WORLD and a CAMPAIGN TO IMPOSE A PARTICULAR VERSION OF CHRISTIANITY ON THE CHRISTIAN WORLD. Both are based on religion. The Sunni-Shiite violence is, at least in part, based on religious differences. The violence in Northern Ireland had many causes but it was easy to identify the two sides as their religions differed.
Except there has been no major forcing of people to convert. Because Christianity does not work that way.

Islam on the other hand says to force people and to this day is conducting violence to force people to submit.

Try again-----the Islamic age of conquest was not an issue of SECTARIAN violence-----it was an issue of the conquest of "OTHER" (read that kaffir)
peoples for the purpose of Islamic DOMINANCE and included the imposition of
the filth of DHIMMIA----on the "others"----(read that as kaffirin)----people were
murdered wholesale just for BEING "others". Their lands and wealth was
confiscated and lots were either enslaved outright or made tributaries via
the perversion of DHIMMIA. ----Sadly, the "UMMAH" has never repudiated the
practice and even presents it as something which the conquered people "welcomed" (quite a perversity---this crap is still touted in mosques and muslim
schools by your "scholars)

Except there has been no major forcing of people to convert. Because Christianity does not work that way.
Why were Native Americans forced to push aside the way they worshiped their God and forced to accept worshiping another God in another way? The invading Christians labeled the indigenous people as heathens. They set out with a vengeance to cleanse the land of these heathens. The dictates of the Spanish conquerors were, “convert or die.”

Islam on the other hand says to force people and to this day is conducting violence to force people to submit.

Islam is hard on pagans but explicitly includes both Jews and Christians as 'people of the book'. Like Christianity, Islam has been interpreted differently by different groups in different times. The Spanish were brutal, others were kind. Same for the ancient Islamic conquerors, some used terror some did not. Not unlike today.

Try again-----the Islamic age of conquest was not an issue of SECTARIAN violence-----it was an issue of the conquest of "OTHER" (read that kaffir)
peoples for the purpose of Islamic DOMINANCE and included the imposition of
the filth of DHIMMIA----on the "others"----(read that as kaffirin)----people were
murdered wholesale just for BEING "others". Their lands and wealth was
confiscated and lots were either enslaved outright or made tributaries via
the perversion of DHIMMIA. ----Sadly, the "UMMAH" has never repudiated the
practice and even presents it as something which the conquered people "welcomed" (quite a perversity---this crap is still touted in mosques and muslim
schools by your "scholars)
Islam is hard on pagans but explicitly includes both Jews and Christians as 'people of the book'. Like Christianity, Islam has been interpreted differently by different groups in different times. You are right, Islamic age of conquest was an issue of conquest. Spreading Islam was an incentive for many but so was the benefits of being a conqueror. If that was not the case all internal warfare would have ceased once a region was converted. It did not. Were the Ottomans more interested in spreading Islam or conquest? The Spaniards in the New World were brutal in their conversions. If the Bible is to be believed, genocide and terror were an Israelite tactics.

Ah, the 30 year war.

Hey stupid it was Christians fighting Christians.

Why were Native Americans forced to push aside the way they worshiped their God and forced to accept worshiping another God in another way? The invading Christians labeled the indigenous people as heathens. They set out with a vengeance to cleanse the land of these heathens. The dictates of the Spanish conquerors were, “convert or die.”

Islam is hard on pagans but explicitly includes both Jews and Christians as 'people of the book'. Like Christianity, Islam has been interpreted differently by different groups in different times. The Spanish were brutal, others were kind. Same for the ancient Islamic conquerors, some used terror some did not. Not unlike today.
Sorry, never heard anyone interpret any part of the Bible as instructing them to blow up children or saw the head off your wife for being raped.

you got a citation for your allegation that the SPANISH conquerors in North and South America forced native americans to convert to Catholicism ----or FACE
DEATH. ? Its news to me. Try not to tell me about what muslims who ruled
the various lands in which jews had lived even before rapist pig of Arabia was born. My very own husband is an escapee from a SHARIAH SHIT HOLE----his community of jews lived in the land of his birth for more than 1000 years before the rapist pig of Arabia was born. You know very little about islam. Your Imam forgot to tell you what the pig did in Khaybar. The details of the disgusting
PACT OF OMAR have never been repudiated by the followers of the rapist pig

Forum List

Back