Why moderates and leftist try to tell right wingers how to vote....

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
Right wingers hate being told which candidate to vote for!!

In 2008, they voted in McCain because they thought the left and moderates will give him a look. McCain choose Palin as his VP, and people ran away laughing!!

In 2012, rightwingers said screw the leftists, we go with Romney since moderates might vote for his fiscal policies. However the moderates was not endeared to his flat personality and questioned how he looked at Americans. Amazing still, Obama got 4 more.

Now it is 2016, and the right said screw them all--including their own politicians!!No to walker, Perry, Bush, Christie--a whole gaggle of Governors and Statesmen!

They choose Trump!

How in the world did Trump win the nomination? Simple, they did not listen to moderates or leftists and went with their guts! Now the rest of us are on the sideline screaming "Its going to be a Clinton landslide" and "Of all the talent running, you choose him!?"

See, this is why right wingers need voting advice. It is not a trick, moderates and leftists want a choice! We suggested Kasich or Rubio or even Christie because we can tolerate them. At no point in time did we ever told the right to vote for Trump!

Let me repeat that--At no point in time did we tell right wingers to vote for Trump!

And the reason is simple, we think Trump is a joke candidate. We never going to vote for him!! You rw destroyed our ability to have viable choice this season!!

I hope that you will at least listen to the moderates come 2020. I think Trump is not going to win this year.

In 2008, they voted in McCain because they thought the left and moderates will give him a look. McCain choose Palin as his VP, and people ran away laughing!!

In 2012, rightwingers said screw the leftists, we go with Romney since moderates might vote for his fiscal policies. However the moderates was not endeared to his flat personality and questioned how he looked at Americans. Amazing still, Obama got 4 more.

Now it is 2016, and the right said screw them all--including their own politicians!!No to walker, Perry, Bush, Christie--a whole gaggle of Governors and Statesmen!

They choose Trump!

How in the world did Trump win the nomination? Simple, they did not listen to moderates or leftists and went with their guts! Now the rest of us are on the sideline screaming "Its going to be a Clinton landslide" and "Of all the talent running, you choose him!?"

See, this is why right wingers need voting advice. It is not a trick, moderates and leftists want a choice! We suggested Kasich or Rubio or even Christie because we can tolerate them. At no point in time did we ever told the right to vote for Trump!

Let me repeat that--At no point in time did we tell right wingers to vote for Trump!

And the reason is simple, we think Trump is a joke candidate. We never going to vote for him!! You rw destroyed our ability to have viable choice this season!!

I hope that you will at least listen to the moderates come 2020. I think Trump is not going to win this year.

Personally I doubt you actually think.

Can't stump Trump has been established.

They choose Trump!

In 2012, rightwingers said screw the leftists, we go with Romney since moderates might vote for his fiscal policies.

Conservatives didn't want McCain or Romney.

They choose Trump!

In 2012, rightwingers said screw the leftists, we go with Romney since moderates might vote for his fiscal policies.

Who did they want, Fred Thompson and Herman Cain?

I think Trump is not going to win this year.
Yeah, a lot of people said that about him winning the nomination too.
That's because we saw the Republican field!!

But all of that talent ended up dividing the vote!!
Wow, you really ARE clueless, aren't you? No, "all of that talent" was the same old crap the establishment has been feeding us for the past 25 years, THAT'S why Trump won despite both parties and the media tag teaming him. And he's gonna win in the general election too.

Those if us who are truly Right Wingers have plenty of choices for change.......

9mm, .45 ACP, .357 magnum, 5.56mm NATO, .30-06, etc.... They're the real way to create change in this country.

They choose Trump!

And there you go...the two sides of Republicans. They vote for people then when they lose they claimed they never wanted them.

How does these votes keep magically appearing?

They choose Trump!

And there you go...the two sides of Republicans. They vote for people then when they lose they claimed they never wanted them.

Did you finish school?

They choose Trump!

Did you finish school?
Did you finish school?

Forum List

Back