Why men die first

DiogenesDog

Zen Bonobo
May 1, 2006
Wady-Peytona Sector
Top 12 Most Frequent Issues That Kill Men Filed under: Health News | Posted on November 25th, 2007 by admin

http://www.health-sky.com/html/top-12-most-frequent-issues-that-kill-men.html

Death comes a little bit differently if you’re a man or a woman. Besides hormonal and anatomical causes, it’s the careless behavior of men what makes them live 7 years less than women. In the West, 70 % of men aged 30-50 are overweight and 40 % are too stressed. Race also counts: in the US, Blacks are more likely to die in an altercation or of HIV, Latinos in accidents, Native Americans of cirrhosis and other liver issues, while Whites are more prone to Alzheimer’s disease, while the Mongoloids to various forms of cancer.

Continue here:

All of these issues have come and gone from my life. I have determined that I could live another 63 years just by avoiding most that has gone before. I ride a bike long distances. I work on my wind a lot. I monitor my heart rate and medicate as necessary for high transient BP or cholesterol issues. The more I ride, the fewer problems I have. I had a lapsed period in the period of joint disability I developed in my 40s. (I had over Rugbied) A couple of weeks ago I took a tumble over the handle bars and into a tuck and roll on a grassy sward. I bruised an upper rib by the compression of my roll but it is about 95% gone now.

How will you go? Will you corrode out, burn out, blowout a hose or drive into a bridge pier? My cop friend, Mikey, chose the latter. The universe has a way of working against even the most careful among us.

I Am

Men die first because so many of them get married and have to put up with nagging women. (Just kidding) Actually, I hear that married men live longer than do single men. How can that be? :doubt:

The key to health is selecting parents who have longevity, short of that, I offer a few suggestions. Don't live down wind of refineries, don't smoke, drink in moderation, LOL - I am making myself laugh. At different times I didn't follow my own advice. Seriously, marriage is good, but you need to marry the right person. Again a joke. Damn, if I didn't get married I wouldn't have my granddaughter whose smile makes the day. This is my hallmark card post.

Forum List

Back