Why men die first

Discussion in 'Health and Lifestyle' started by DiogenesDog, Nov 25, 2007.

1. DiogenesDog

DiogenesDog Zen Bonobo

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Top 12 Most Frequent Issues That Kill Men Filed under: Health News | Posted on November 25th, 2007 by admin

http://www.health-sky.com/html/top-12-most-frequent-issues-that-kill-men.html

Continue here:

All of these issues have come and gone from my life. I have determined that I could live another 63 years just by avoiding most that has gone before. I ride a bike long distances. I work on my wind a lot. I monitor my heart rate and medicate as necessary for high transient BP or cholesterol issues. The more I ride, the fewer problems I have. I had a lapsed period in the period of joint disability I developed in my 40s. (I had over Rugbied) A couple of weeks ago I took a tumble over the handle bars and into a tuck and roll on a grassy sward. I bruised an upper rib by the compression of my roll but it is about 95% gone now.

How will you go? Will you corrode out, burn out, blowout a hose or drive into a bridge pier? My cop friend, Mikey, chose the latter. The universe has a way of working against even the most careful among us.

I Am

2. mattskramer

mattskramer Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
    Men die first because so many of them get married and have to put up with nagging women. (Just kidding) Actually, I hear that married men live longer than do single men. How can that be? :doubt:

3. midcan5

midcan5 liberal / progressive

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,310
    The key to health is selecting parents who have longevity, short of that, I offer a few suggestions. Don't live down wind of refineries, don't smoke, drink in moderation, LOL - I am making myself laugh. At different times I didn't follow my own advice. Seriously, marriage is good, but you need to marry the right person. Again a joke. Damn, if I didn't get married I wouldn't have my granddaughter whose smile makes the day. This is my hallmark card post.