Why liberals should keep their mouths shut when it comes to religion...

Nanci Pelosi doesn't even have the slightest clue on what the Bible really is. I don't know whether to think she is mocking Christianity or is just a plain idiot.:lol:

perhaps it's the rabid religious right that needs to shut up.

when john kennedy ran for president, he had to convince people that the pope wouldn't be dictating policy.

probably a good thing to remember...

I liked JFK. He was a good man when it came to defending Israel. But then again he was a Democrat not a liberal/communist. Do you see the difference? :)

Nanci Pelosi doesn't even have the slightest clue on what the Bible really is. I don't know whether to think she is mocking Christianity or is just a plain idiot.:lol:

YouTube - Nancy Pelosi Favorite Word
good morning
honestly the light, you do NOT know that about Nancy pelosi and it is mere gossiping on your part regarding this..... and regarding 'liberals' in general....:(

which is NOT a good thing and is in contrast to, ''The Word'', which speaks out against this kind drivel....

so does SHE know the Word better than you? I doubt that, but could never say for certain, because I do not know you or Pelosi personally and voicing my opinion on this would merely be GOSSIP....

care

Thanks for the polite response and sorry on my part for not making the title a little more specific. I mainly am talking about the libs in Washington NOT those of you on this board. Although....there are some of you ... :)

but, care, yes I can say that of her because the Bible says that we shall know them by their fruits. I probably wouldn't venture to say I knew for sure what her intentions were but I can tell you her fruits are rotten. And no, it isn't gossip to decipher the wheat from the tares.

The bible is a collection of fictitious stories written a minimum of 300 years after the facts.

Clearly, you've studied long and hard to reach this conclusion. So how many times have you read the Bible?

What does reading the bible have to do with when it's written? Please try to make some sense.

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." Gandhi

"Hubris is a grandiose self-conception that reduces other people to things. Being things, they have no rights; they can be trampled on without guilt. Out of the Seven Deadly Sins " Pride, Avarice/Greed, Envy, Wrath/Anger, Lust, Gluttony and Sloth " the first five involve devaluing the other person into a thing. The reason the last two don't involve devaluing others is because they aren't directed at them; they're directed toward the self." Hubris, the sin of pride.

"Six things there are, which the Lord hateth, and the seventh his soul detesteth: Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, A heart that deviseth wicked plots, feet that are swift to run into mischief, A deceitful witness that uttereth lies, and him that soweth discord among brethren. My son, keep the commandments of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother." Proverbs

"Christianity has not been tried and found wanting; it has been found difficult and not tried." Gilbert K. Chesterton

Clearly, you've studied long and hard to reach this conclusion. So how many times have you read the Bible?

What does reading the bible have to do with when it's written? Please try to make some sense.

you go first

When there's no proof for your stories, that's called fiction. Get it?

And I guess if you believe the bible, then you can't possibly believe that carbon dating is correct, otherwise the bible is full of shyte, and so are you.

you go first

And I guess if you believe the bible, then you can't possibly believe that carbon dating is correct, otherwise the bible is full of shyte, and so are you.

i guess if you're too stupid to comprehend what was actually posted instead of what the voices in your head tell you was posted, you're not going to be making sense any time soon.

you are rather amusing, though.

you go first

i guess if you're too stupid to comprehend what was actually posted instead of what the voices in your head tell you was posted, you're not going to be making sense any time soon.

I guess if you're too dim witted to respond to what I'm talking about, you should just shut your sausage sucking hole.:lol:

I guess if you're too dim witted to respond to what I'm talking about, you should just shut your sausage sucking hole.:lol:

Good grief, how young are you? :rolleyes:

I could make out half a dozen words at the beginning of the video. Had no problem with her loving the Word.

Drowning out everything else she had to say is just classic "shout them down if you can't out argue them".

The bible is a collection of fictitious stories written a minimum of 300 years after the facts.

I am forced to conclude by your deflection that you've never read the Bible. Which makes your assertion that it's a collection of fictitious stories, highly uncredible. You see, in order to be a credible source of information, you need to actually be familiar with what you are talking about. You know, inform yourself rather than make assumptions.

You expect people to believe your analysis on a book you haven't read when they have actually studied it? Seriously, why on earth would you think that is a strong argument?

I am forced to conclude by your deflection that you've never read the Bible. Which makes your assertion that it's a collection of fictitious stories, highly uncredible. You see, in order to be a credible source of information, you need to actually be familiar with what you are talking about. You know, inform yourself rather than make assumptions.

You expect people to believe your analysis on a book you haven't read when they have actually studied it? Seriously, why on earth would you think that is a strong argument?

I once found a bible in my house, don't know how it got there (divine intervention?), so I threw it in the garbage where it belongs.
Dude, I even went to sunday school when I was little, and had catechism classes at the catholic school I went to. Try and tell me one of the major events in the bible is true, go ahead, which one(s)? And please, facts only, no heresay bullshit.

Forum List

Back