Why liberals should keep their mouths shut when it comes to religion...

i really do try not to be judge fucking mental....but i realize i can be harsh....perhaps its the luxury of not belonging to a majorly reconized religion....etc and blah blah blah...

i am always more than amused the the endless fighting that goes on between the so called religions of peace...i will give the jews that...they never try to yoke themselves with that false hood. how can you not be amused...each willing to kill the other to prove how rightouse and peaceful they are...

i really do try not to be judge fucking mental....but i realize i can be harsh....perhaps its the luxury of not belonging to a majorly reconized religion....etc and blah blah blah...

i am always more than amused the the endless fighting that goes on between the so called religions of peace...i will give the jews that...they never try to yoke themselves with that false hood. how can you not be amused...each willing to kill the other to prove how rightouse and peaceful they are...

True nuff, babe.

I'd love to keep this going, but I've got this bloodlust, ya know? Need to go kill me a heathen.

Later.

Nanci Pelosi doesn't even have the slightest clue on what the Bible really is. I don't know whether to think she is mocking Christianity or is just a plain idiot.:lol:

YouTube - Nancy Pelosi Favorite Word
good morning
honestly the light, you do NOT know that about Nancy pelosi and it is mere gossiping on your part regarding this..... and regarding 'liberals' in general....:(

which is NOT a good thing and is in contrast to, ''The Word'', which speaks out against this kind drivel....

so does SHE know the Word better than you? I doubt that, but could never say for certain, because I do not know you or Pelosi personally and voicing my opinion on this would merely be GOSSIP....

care

Nanci Pelosi doesn't even have the slightest clue on what the Bible really is. I don't know whether to think she is mocking Christianity or is just a plain idiot.:lol:

perhaps it's the rabid religious right that needs to shut up.

when john kennedy ran for president, he had to convince people that the pope wouldn't be dictating policy.

probably a good thing to remember...

perhaps it's the rabid religious right that needs to shut up.

when john kennedy ran for president, he had to convince people that the pope wouldn't be dictating policy.

probably a good thing to remember...

It would be so cool if you guys could dig up (excuse me) another JFK.

Do ya think ya still have it in ya?

Last edited:
It would b so cool if you guys could dig up (excuse me) another JFK.

he wouldn't get elected now... and the rightwingnuts would impeach him for parading women in and out of the white house.

just sayin'

but seriously, i think part of his mystique is that he was killed. i suspect he wouldn't have the same luster if he had served two terms.

i wouldn't mind another richard nixon... minus the insanity and paranoia, of course. he was the most liberal president in my lifetime.

to get back on topic, though, i'm afraid i'm not sure how this relates to how religion should be kept out of government.

he wouldn't get elected now... and the rightwingnuts would impeach him for parading women in and out of the white house.

just sayin'

but seriously, i think part of his mystique is that he was killed. i suspect he wouldn't have the same luster if he had served two terms.

i wouldn't mind another richard nixon... minus the insanity and paranoia, of course. he was the most liberal president in my lifetime.

to get back on topic, though, i'm afraid i'm not sure how this relates to how religion should be kept out of government.

The bitchin' and ho'in would be one thing, but can the dems even discuss his religion today? I mean, with a strait face?

We tried another Nixon on ya. If Mac wasn't a country club reach-across-the-aisle-perfect-fucking-wuss, who is? We got BO.

just sayin'

The bitchin' and ho'in would be one thing, but can the dems even discuss his religion today? I mean, with a strait face?

We tried another Nixon on ya. If Mac wasn't a country club reach-across-the-aisle-perfect-fucking-wuss, who is? We got BO.

mccain was great in 2000 and probably would have won if the racists in the south didn't do the push poll about his 'illegitimate black daughter'.

the mccain who picked the braindead palin wasn't anything of the sort. and in the midst of crisis, he was a doddering fool.

Last edited:
mccain was great in 2000 and probably would have run if the racists in the south didn't do the push poll about his 'illegitimate black daughter'.

the mccain who picked the braindead palin wasn't anything of the sort. and in the midst of crisis, he was a doddering fool.

I seriously thing the old man went a little loopy between 2000 and 2008. I don't know why the McCain of 2000 was so different than the McCain of 2008.

I can not stand Palosi but the title of this thread needs to be:
"Why all politicians be they Republicans or Democrats need to keep their religous beliefs out of Government"

• Thanks
Reactions: del
That bitch is supposedly a Catholic. And supports late term abortion. Someone please explain to me how a Catholic can support late term abortion? I loathe that woman. And, if I were God, her ass would be in Hell by now.

Probably the same way a Catholic can support the war in Iraq, which was also condemned by the Vatican.

Or maybe a more appropriate analogy would be a Catholic using contraceptives.

As for your last: "Judge not".

The bible is a collection of fictitious stories written a minimum of 300 years after the facts.

Clearly, you've studied long and hard to reach this conclusion. So how many times have you read the Bible?

you think most christians read the bible? really?

and a verse on what?

not judging people?

try matthew 7:1- 3

i would quote it but i prefer you look it up with your bible

I prefer John 7:24 which in which the context is clearer.

I can not stand Palosi but the title of this thread needs to be:
"Why all politicians be they Republicans or Democrats need to keep their religous beliefs out of Government"

I agree in part but not because religion shouldn't be in government rather, because the politicians that we have been voting in don't know their ass from their elbow when it comes to polatics and then they seek to lecture us on it.

Forum List

Back