Why Jewish Race Total Population Only Few Millions, Even After 5000 Years?

Jewish is like a super closed country club with no golf course and that serves bad food, has ugly women, and people who don't want to let anyone in. I'll pass. :D

Ugly women huh? well though it was so painful doing the research for you, here they are. I bet you would likr to go out with any of them.
Maybe this is why the Jihadis are so pissed all the time.

beauty_of_Israeli_women_50.jpg
hot-israeli-soldier-4_thumb.jpg

IDFWomen001.jpg
images

israel_beauty_22.jpg
Israeli-women-28-500x310.jpg
faces+of+the+idf+1.jpg
Israeli-women-1.jpg
images
1033471.jpg

That was close. I almost converted!

:biggrin:

Yah mee too.
Just because you found a few jewish whores doesn't negate the 99.9% of them that are ugly.

99.9 % ? now I know your a fucking liar. you cant back up your claim so dont try lying again. the fact that most Israeli women serve in the military because they have mandatory military service requirement means that for one thing they are on average going to be in better pysical shape than other women. Secondly, they eat a better diet. You just dont like Jews and will say anything

220px-Flickr_-_Israel_Defense_Forces_-_Officer_Course_for_Infantry_Command.jpg
640px-Flickr_-_Israel_Defense_Forces_-_Field_Training_Week_for_Ground_Forces_%283%29.jpg

640px-Flickr_-_Israel_Defense_Forces_-_First_Ethiopian_Ordnance_Officer_in_Israeli_History.jpg

1024px-Flickr_-_Israel_Defense_Forces_-_The_Life_of_Female_Field_Intelligence_Combat_Soldiers_%283%29.jpg

640px-Flickr_-_Israel_Defense_Forces_-_Caracal_Battalion_Conducts_Concluding_Exercise_%282%29.jpg

Thirdley, It burns you that ANY one of them can kick your Ass
So far, you've posted maybe a half dozen decent looking Jewish broads. Out of what, like, 20 million Jews worldwide? Ok, so I was little generous at 0,1% being good looking. it's probably less. :D

May be they convert into other's races and other's religion to rule over them.

Well we can account for what happened to 6 Million of them and all their potential offspring in the 1940s. Add to that the Pogroms of the proceeding several Centuries and you can probably account for another 6 Million or so . Add to that those that converted to Islam or Christianity either forcefully or by choice over the preceding Centuries and you can probably account for another 20 Million or so ........ Actually the question of the OP should be
How did a few Million of Jewish Race survive After 5000 Years?

Why Jewish Race total population only few millions, even after 5000 years?
Because there really isnt a Jewish race. There is a gene identified but that doesnt make it a race.
Why Jews called themselves PIME RACE among the mankind, means consider themselves superior race.
It doesn't mean they consider themselves superior. It is a traditional aspect of the religion. There are native American tribes who called themselves 'the people' as if they were the only ones who mattered, they were the originals, etc. There are other cultures who have done the same thing. People who believe 'ours is the one true religion,' etc.
Not only they are considering themselves superior, but also causing trouble to themselves and others in regard to proving superior unlike to other races as you mentioned in your post. I will say they are slave of their elders.
I did not say and do not think Jews consider themselves superior to others. And, as I said, being a Jew is not a racial thing: Jew does not equal race. They are Semitic, as are all people indigenous to the Middle East: Semitics are Caucasians. Other cultures and religions have, and may still do, believe they are superior and their religion is the true religion, their god is the true god. Thinking like that is not a Jewish thing.

Actually there is a lot of evidence to indicate that the early Jews / Hebrews may have been African - Indo-European Hybrids.

Picaro are Jewish?

No, and why would that be important when discussing history, anyway?

Please don't blame to others all the time, look at jewish what they are doing to others. There are so many example lying in this regards. Please correct your self for example don't consider yourselves superior race.

I have no idea what you're going on about here. I didn't do any 'blaming' of the sort you're implying, much less 'imply' anything about a 'superior race'.

Ugly women huh? well though it was so painful doing the research for you, here they are. I bet you would likr to go out with any of them.

IDFWomen001.jpg
images

israel_beauty_22.jpg
faces+of+the+idf+1.jpg
Israeli-women-1.jpg
images
1033471.jpg

Yah mee too.
Just because you found a few jewish whores doesn't negate the 99.9% of them that are ugly.

99.9 % ? now I know your a fucking liar. you cant back up your claim so dont try lying again. the fact that most Israeli women serve in the military because they have mandatory military service requirement means that for one thing they are on average going to be in better pysical shape than other women. Secondly, they eat a better diet. You just dont like Jews and will say anything

640px-Flickr_-_Israel_Defense_Forces_-_Field_Training_Week_for_Ground_Forces_%283%29.jpg

640px-Flickr_-_Israel_Defense_Forces_-_First_Ethiopian_Ordnance_Officer_in_Israeli_History.jpg

1024px-Flickr_-_Israel_Defense_Forces_-_The_Life_of_Female_Field_Intelligence_Combat_Soldiers_%283%29.jpg

640px-Flickr_-_Israel_Defense_Forces_-_Caracal_Battalion_Conducts_Concluding_Exercise_%282%29.jpg

So far, you've posted maybe a half dozen decent looking Jewish broads. Out of what, like, 20 million Jews worldwide? Ok, so I was little generous at 0,1% being good looking. it's probably less. :D

Ha Ha , ok I see what you mean. Well, you must be talking about the ones hitting the buffet in Boca Raton, and..... you could probably get one of them to date you. But Im talking about the real ones in Israel. maybe there was a little misunderstanding.

IDFWomen001.jpg
images

israel_beauty_22.jpg
faces+of+the+idf+1.jpg
Israeli-women-1.jpg
images
1033471.jpg

Yah mee too.

Well we can account for what happened to 6 Million of them and all their potential offspring in the 1940s. Add to that the Pogroms of the proceeding several Centuries and you can probably account for another 6 Million or so . Add to that those that converted to Islam or Christianity either forcefully or by choice over the preceding Centuries and you can probably account for another 20 Million or so ........ Actually the question of the OP should be

Well that is what I am asking that if Jewish can live as a Muslim or as a Christian then why they are causing all these problem to themselves and others. I will advise to jewish please follow the Jesus PBUH and Mohammad PBUH complete the line of prophet and make the world peace full.

Because there really isnt a Jewish race. There is a gene identified but that doesnt make it a race.
Why Jews called themselves PIME RACE among the mankind, means consider themselves superior race.
It doesn't mean they consider themselves superior. It is a traditional aspect of the religion. There are native American tribes who called themselves 'the people' as if they were the only ones who mattered, they were the originals, etc. There are other cultures who have done the same thing. People who believe 'ours is the one true religion,' etc.
Not only they are considering themselves superior, but also causing trouble to themselves and others in regard to proving superior unlike to other races as you mentioned in your post. I will say they are slave of their elders.
I did not say and do not think Jews consider themselves superior to others. And, as I said, being a Jew is not a racial thing: Jew does not equal race. They are Semitic, as are all people indigenous to the Middle East: Semitics are Caucasians. Other cultures and religions have, and may still do, believe they are superior and their religion is the true religion, their god is the true god. Thinking like that is not a Jewish thing.

Actually there is a lot of evidence to indicate that the early Jews / Hebrews may have been African - Indo-European Hybrids.
Then why Jewish only accepting this fact now only in last century that they were in African race too.

Picaro are Jewish?

Please don't blame to others all the time, look at jewish what they are doing to others. There are so many example lying in this regards. Please correct your self for example don't consider yourselves superior race.

I have no idea what you're going on about here. I didn't do any 'blaming' of the sort you're implying, much less 'imply' anything about a 'superior race'.

I will say if jewish give up these two Ideas that they are superior race and Masaya is coming then they will automatically merge in Christianity and Islam.

No I am not talking about history. I am taking about there numbers that why Jewish population not growing, while jew mother producing at least 4 or more children.

Look when talk about Israel and its illegal occupation on Palestine, then you will hear all these excuses that jews are very innocent and world not treating to them nicely and they are very civilized and friendly people. "BLAME" thing come from here.

Picaro are Jewish?

I will say if jewish give up these two Ideas that they are superior race and Masaya is coming then they will automatically merge in Christianity and Islam.

No I am not talking about history. I am taking about there numbers that why Jewish population not growing, while jew mother producing at least 4 or more children.

Look when talk about Israel and its illegal occupation on Palestine, then you will hear all these excuses that jews are very innocent and world not treating to them nicely and they are very civilized and friendly people. "BLAME" thing come from here.

Arabs don't want peace, they want to wipe Israel off the map and establish a caliphate in all of Palestine... So please go tell all your fellow carpet kissers that if they want peace, to stop fighting. Israel doesn't initiate, just retaliates. It's your guys' move.

It seems there are about 13 million Jews in the world.
There have been several attempts to wipe them out, all unsuccessful, all based on killing as many as possible.
It's happened in Germany, Russia, England, America and a whole bunch of other countries.
Everywhere they've been, they've been hated and killed.

Perhaps that's part of the reason there are so few today.

Then why Jewish only accepting this fact now only in last century that they were in African race too.

Genesis 22:18

Picaro are Jewish?

Arabs don't want peace, they want to wipe Israel off the map and establish a caliphate in all of Palestine... So please go tell all your fellow carpet kissers that if they want peace, to stop fighting. Israel doesn't initiate, just retaliates. It's your guys' move.
Funny how israel takes Arab land but they are peaceful and the people that want their land back are the bad guys.

Picaro are Jewish?

Funny how israel takes Arab land but they are peaceful and the people that want their land back are the bad guys.

They were given the opportunity but Arafat chose to steal $5 BILLION dollars then to accept the 95% solution! But you didn't know that, or was it your anti-Semitic views just wouldn't accept that FACT... look it up!

Never mind, let me help the helpless...

Arafat was offered 95% of what he wanted in the long negotiations with Israel at one point but he refused and walked out. ...

Before Arafat s Eternal Rest By Jude Wanniski

a very interesting factoid of history----seems to be---that the total jewish population has remained STABLE for thousands of years-----at least some historians say so

a very interesting factoid of history----seems to be---that the total jewish population has remained STABLE for thousands of years-----at least some historians say so

Yes idiot, that accounts for the 6+ MILLION killed during World War II, a convenient FACT you carelessly left out!.... I just HATE fucking liars!

Well that is what I am asking that if Jewish can live as a Muslim or as a Christian then why they are causing all these problem to themselves and others. I will advise to jewish please follow the Jesus PBUH and Mohammad PBUH complete the line of prophet and make the world peace full.

who said muslims have no sense of humor?

Picaro are Jewish?

The Jews wanted THEIR land back and got it. Arabs have enough land. Now behave yourself. :D

Picaro are Jewish?

The Jews wanted THEIR land back and got it. Arabs have enough land. Now behave yourself. :D

leave Rehm----alone---he is emulating the rapist pig-------a "good thing" in the depraved "culture" that spawned him.

ROFMAO---->>>"arab land"

Picaro are Jewish?

Arab didn't disturb peace. Jewish did. Please tell me if a jew mother birth 4 children then what should be jew population after 5000 years.

Forum List

Back