Why Jewish Race Total Population Only Few Millions, Even After 5000 Years?

please try find out Jew population in 5000 years then we know any way they survive by spying to other culture and religion and still they are doing evil exercise.

Can someone please translate this into English? :D
Please tell me what would be jew population after 5000 years, if a Jew couple had 4 children 5000 years ago.
For example AMISH in USA, their population almost 400,000 in 200 years.
Too many variables to adequately calculate ... wars , plagues, conversion, genocide ... ever hear of the lost tribes of Israel ?... they melded into other societies and their descendants don't even know they are descended from Jews.
Please don't worry about variables, jsut simple calculation if jew couple had 4 children 5000 years ago, what would be jew population in 2014, I am sure not 13 million, if not then what is wrong with jew culture even though jew are richest race in the world. If this is the case then who want to abandoned the gold race not jew at least.
So the point your trying to make is that Jews can regulate their reproduction, whereas carpet kissers can't? :dunno:
I will advise you you better leave the discussion because you don't have answer for these question like actual population, like special race or masaya is coming.

please try find out Jew population in 5000 years then we know any way they survive by spying to other culture and religion and still they are doing evil exercise.

Please tell me what would be jew population after 5000 years, if a Jew couple had 4 children 5000 years ago.
Too many variables to adequately calculate ... wars , plagues, conversion, genocide ... ever hear of the lost tribes of Israel ?... they melded into other societies and their descendants don't even know they are descended from Jews.
Please don't worry about variables, jsut simple calculation if jew couple had 4 children 5000 years ago, what would be jew population in 2014, I am sure not 13 million, if not then what is wrong with jew culture even though jew are richest race in the world. If this is the case then who want to abandoned the gold race not jew at least.
So the point your trying to make is that Jews can regulate their reproduction, whereas carpet kissers can't? :dunno:
I will say that jew are not special race they shit like every one does.

leave Rehm----alone---he is emulating the rapist pig-------a "good thing" in the depraved "culture" that spawned him.

ROFMAO---->>>"arab land"

you are addressing REHMANI----use very simple language----he probably does not know the word
"variable"
I know "variable" . According to some one may be a jew on this forum answer me, that jews are very clean because they are very special and they can not affected from all these disease like other European in the past.
Why we hit variable, if I need a simple answer.

No they don't, muslims are taught by mohammed to wipe your ass with an uneven number of rocks. Jews don't do that. And probably neither do you, making you a fake muslim.

you are addressing REHMANI----use very simple language----he probably does not know the word
"variable"
I know "variable" . According to some one may be a jew on this forum answer me, that jews are very clean because they are very special and they can not affected from all these disease like other European in the past.

rehmani your comment on the word "variable" ----is psychotic

"variable"

He's studying English as a second language - I don't think he knows what he's saying ....

No they don't, muslims are taught by mohammed to wipe your ass with an uneven number of rocks. Jews don't do that. And probably neither do you, making you a fake muslim.
I will still say that jew are not special race and Masaya is not coming, they want live in this world peacefully or jew want to make this peaceful they have to give up this sill idea and free themselves from their elders, it good for them. Please take my advise and don't talk nonsense or leave the forum you can behave or you the argument.

"variable"

look you don't need to reply my all post, please skip as every one does on this forum, how silly.

"variable"

He's studying English as a second language - I don't think he knows what he's saying ....
I know, you can not calculate the exact numbers without variable. But as I said that I only need estimate figure not exact figure. I already minus 4 children from the jew couple family, normally jew mother produce between 6 to 8 children.

"variable"

I know, you can not calculate the exact numbers without variable. But as I said that I only need estimate figure not exact figure. I already minus 4 children from the jew couple family, normally jew mother produce between 6 to 8 children.

Rehmani----keep studying-----maybe someday you will make sense

I will still say that jew are not special race and Masaya is not coming, they want live in this world peacefully or jew want to make this peaceful they have to give up this sill idea and free themselves from their elders, it good for them. Please take my advise and don't talk nonsense or leave the forum you can behave or you the argument.
Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 200 Narrated Abu Huraira:
That once he was in the, company of the Prophet carrying a water pot for his ablution and for cleaning his private parts. While he was following him carrying it (i.e. the pot), the Prophet said,“Who is this?” He said,“I am Abu Huraira.” The Prophet said,“Bring me stones in order to clean my private parts, and do not bring any bones or animal dung.”

when will you issue forth so intelligent a remark---rehmani------Friday?---whilst your fellow dogs and pigs fart in the masjid? and do the salat thing in order to please the giant lump of shit in the sky,, allah???

"variable"

Well it is making sense to the world and people are already thinking that why jew population not growing.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 200 Narrated Abu Huraira:
That once he was in the, company of the Prophet carrying a water pot for his ablution and for cleaning his private parts. While he was following him carrying it (i.e. the pot), the Prophet said,“Who is this?” He said,“I am Abu Huraira.” The Prophet said,“Bring me stones in order to clean my private parts, and do not bring any bones or animal dung.”
I will still say jew are not special race and masaya is not coming. Why jew population not growing, where all these jew are going.

when will you issue forth so intelligent a remark---rehmani------Friday?---whilst your fellow dogs and pigs fart in the masjid? and do the salat thing in order to please the giant lump of shit in the sky,, allah???
Well you are not wrong, Allah turn one of jew race into pigs and dogs. You are not special race and the way you are talking, it is prove that you are pigs.

Well it is making sense to the world and people are already thinking that why jew population not growing.

The rest of the World is not as dense as you descendants of Ishmael.

I mean Mr.Bean you can think that why jew population not growing, jew never go to war, jew mix with others so others don't kill them, jew always rich community so they never die by disease or hunger. I am not agree that German kill 6 million jew.

I mean Mr.Bean you can think that why jew population not growing, jew never go to war, jew mix with others so others don't kill them, jew always rich community so they never die by disease or hunger. I am not agree that German kill 6 million jew.
Does it bother you that 1,500,000,000 muslims can't beat 7,000,000 Jews?

Does it bother you that 1,500,000,000 muslims can't beat 7,000,000 Jews?
Not to me but I am sure it to jews, and this is the reason I am trying to give some sense to jew that please give the silly idea that you are special race and masayais coming and free your self from your elders who are using or abusing you. Make the world better place.

Forum List

Back