Why Jewish Race Total Population Only Few Millions, Even After 5000 Years?

But being a Jew is a religious thing, not a racial thing. I've no idea why the number of people identifying as Jewish remains limited; possibly it is the marriage thing.

Not a race. Hmm. Take your unsupported declaration or assess reality? Tough choice.

But I don't think any religion restricted to increase numbers of people, even though they don't let other people enter in their religion but still their population grow. I will say, jews population should be a lot bigger in 5000 years if not then either they are not letting children born or jews are penetrating in other society for some unknown reason. For example AMISH in USA in last 200 years their population reached to about 400,000.

Assimilation, and a few centuries of backing the losing sides in a number of conflicts, and fought among themselves when no one else was handy, followed by assorted empire builders and the insanity of going against Rome, among other bad ideas. Islam slaughtered a lot, and still tries to on a daily basis.

For an enlightening little book on Jewish racial views and history at the time of the rise of Christianity, see Jerusalem In The Time Of Jesus. It's a study of Jewish culture and racial laws at the time, among other topics; it's longest section is on the racial purity laws then in vogue and the hereditary priest classes.

Probably their biggest strategic mistake as an ethnic group was the mass slaughters of 10's of thousands of Arabian Christians on the Arab peninsula by the Jewish kings of Yemeni in the late 500's, essentially destroying a huge number of future allies against the Islamist bandit lords.

Jerusalem in the Time of Jesus Joachim Jeremias Amazon.com Books

See the reviews at the link. It's German translated into English, in the 1920's or so, which is annoying, but is an excellent piece of historical scholarship.

Why Jewish Race total population only few millions, even after 5000 years?
Because there really isnt a Jewish race. There is a gene identified but that doesnt make it a race.
Why Jews called themselves PIME RACE among the mankind, means consider themselves superior race.

For the same reason Hitler said people with blond hair and blue eyes were dominant. Ignorance of scientific fact. Again there is a gene called the Cohen gene that a lot of people of Jewish descent carry but there is a tribe in Africa called the Lemba tribe that has the same gene and at a higher rate than European descended Jews.

BBC News - Lost Jewish tribe found in Zimbabwe

But being a Jew is a religious thing, not a racial thing. I've no idea why the number of people identifying as Jewish remains limited; possibly it is the marriage thing.

Not a race. Hmm. Take your unsupported declaration or assess reality? Tough choice.

Intra_West_Eurasian_original2.jpg

When will you learn your charts are pretty much useless. Jews are not a race. They intermarry and pass on the same genes but that doesnt make them a race.

I think the jews were originaly semitic. Old Testament says Abraham came from somehere in the Mesopatamian area, Ur I think it was. Then married in to the people who lived in the Israel region, whoever they were. Herders, farmers, nomads, the Jews would be very much like Palestinians originaly, I would believe. They possibly would have traved to Egypt like everyone else at that time when there was a great drought or famine, because of the Nile

Jewish is like a super closed country club with no golf course and that serves bad food, has ugly women, and people who don't want to let anyone in. I'll pass. :D

Jewish is like a super closed country club with no golf course and that serves bad food, has ugly women, and people who don't want to let anyone in. I'll pass. :D

Ugly women huh? well though it was so painful doing the research for you, here they are. I bet you would likr to go out with any of them.
Maybe this is why the Jihadis are so pissed all the time.

beauty_of_Israeli_women_50.jpg
hot-israeli-soldier-4_thumb.jpg

IDFWomen001.jpg
images

israel_beauty_22.jpg
Israeli-women-28-500x310.jpg
faces+of+the+idf+1.jpg
Israeli-women-1.jpg
images
1033471.jpg

Ugly women huh? well though it was so painful doing the research for you, here they are. I bet you would likr to go out with any of them.

IDFWomen001.jpg
images

israel_beauty_22.jpg
faces+of+the+idf+1.jpg
Israeli-women-1.jpg
images
1033471.jpg

Nice but thats not why. Muslim women look pretty damn good themselves plus they leave something to the imagination.

469109365.jpg

caK5ynYmIwv7CVe4aW5NeKVjo0FFRGM9ElbD80J-BvBmwCynwVv0bw8ywfm92MLI13rIKtGVchtO8Yn5loiwTvQ_=s285-c

Beautiful-Blue-Eyed-Woman-005.jpg

3ac4bd9b57be3897157fb2bab84167b7.jpg

May be they convert into other's races and other's religion to rule over them.

There were only two and 1/2 tribes that were Jews. The other tribes were Israelites. These Israelites are now dispersed and considered to primarily be the white people of the world. Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Brittan, the United States, etc.

I know, but it sounded good and i was just giving the jihadis a hard time.

IDFWomen001.jpg
images

israel_beauty_22.jpg
faces+of+the+idf+1.jpg
Israeli-women-1.jpg
images
1033471.jpg

Nice but thats not why. Muslim women look pretty damn good themselves plus they leave something to the imagination.

469109365.jpg

caK5ynYmIwv7CVe4aW5NeKVjo0FFRGM9ElbD80J-BvBmwCynwVv0bw8ywfm92MLI13rIKtGVchtO8Yn5loiwTvQ_=s285-c

Beautiful-Blue-Eyed-Woman-005.jpg

3ac4bd9b57be3897157fb2bab84167b7.jpg

I know, but it sounded good and i was just giving the jihadis a hard time.

IDFWomen001.jpg
images

israel_beauty_22.jpg
faces+of+the+idf+1.jpg
Israeli-women-1.jpg
images
1033471.jpg

That was close. I almost converted!

:biggrin:

IDFWomen001.jpg
images

israel_beauty_22.jpg
faces+of+the+idf+1.jpg
Israeli-women-1.jpg
images
1033471.jpg

Yah mee too.

I'm not amazed there are so few Jews around, I'm amazed there are any left at all, given the history of Jews globally. Many many lesser tribes and ethnic groups have died out and assimilated under far less pressure, and they're still here, which is a admirable testament to the strength and tenacity of their culture and general chutzpah. The neo-nazis and assorted antisemites are intensely jealous, hence the frothing hatred for Jews.

IDFWomen001.jpg
images

israel_beauty_22.jpg
faces+of+the+idf+1.jpg
Israeli-women-1.jpg
images
1033471.jpg

Yah mee too.
Just because you found a few jewish whores doesn't negate the 99.9% of them that are ugly.

Why Jewish Race total population only few millions, even after 5000 years?
Because there really isnt a Jewish race. There is a gene identified but that doesnt make it a race.
Judaism is a religion, not a race.
It's both.
LMAO Right mr. hitler.....

It is not a race: it is a religion and a culture. End of. If you think otherwise, you are misinformed, ignorant and foolish. Anyone can be a Jew. People convert to Judaism. It is not a race. Racially, they are Semitics, as are all peoples who are indigent to that region "Genetic studies indicate that modern Jews (Ashkenazi, Sephardic, and Mizrahi specifically), Levantine Arabs, Assyrians, Samaritans, Syriacs-Arameans, Maronites, Druze, Mandaeans, and Mhallami, all have an ancient indigenous common Near Eastern heritage which can be genetically mapped back to the ancient Fertile Crescent, but often also display genetic profiles distinct from one another, indicating the different histories of these peoples." They are all the same essential race.

Last edited:
Jews are a race of penny pinchers with coke bottle glasses. :D

Forum List

Back