Why Jeb Bush isn't running for president

It would be cool to see the reaction from Starkey's fellow leftists when a President Bush sends the IRS after Soros and Media Matters and then does military exercises in hostile areas like Baltimore and Detroit

It would be cool to see the reaction from Starkey's fellow leftists when a President Bush sends the IRS after Soros and Media Matters and then does military exercises in hostile areas like Baltimore and Detroit

Yeah. The behavior of a King. That's what we need....Although I would mind seeing Soros placed in prison for tax evasion - to the tune of 13 billion dollars. While they are at it - throw that ass wipe Al Sharpton into the pokey as well - 10 million owed.

• Banned
I am no more a leftist, Frank, than you and Randall and Boss are mainstream Americans.

I am no more a leftist, Frank, than you and Randall and Boss are mainstream Americans.

You are a far left drone!

Threads and post like this prove time and time again.

Forum List

Back