Why Isn't Pelosi Thanking Trump for Illegals?

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
Illegals are good for the economy. Good for public safety too. What is wrong with those politicians who represent sanctuary areas of America?

Is it because they don't want to give Trump credit even for something that will have a tremendous benefit for their constituency?

Someone please explain this one to me.

Illegals are good for the economy. Good for public safety too. What is wrong with those politicians who represent sanctuary areas of America?

Is it because they don't want to give Trump credit even for something that will have a tremendous benefit for their constituency?

Because the whole basis of illegal immigration was to have them go into the red country, turn those areas blue, then win in a landslide. But with the Electoral College, if you stuff already blue areas with illegals, all it does is cause more poverty in those areas, crime in those areas, feces in those areas, just be more of a 3rd world shit state and still Dems are going to lose in 202..

Because the whole basis of illegal immigration was to have them go into the red country, turn those areas blue, then win in a landslide. But with the Electoral College, if you stuff already blue areas with illegals, all it does is cause more poverty in those areas, crime in those areas, feces in those areas, just be more of a 3rd world shit state and still Dems are going to lose in 202..
You mean illegals are not beneficial economically or make sanctuary cities safer?!

You mean illegals are not beneficial economically or make sanctuary cities safer?!
Oh, the sanctuary cities are very safe for the likes of MS-13 and other gang members. I know, when I lived in Manassas a few years back, Hispanic people's houses started burning because they didnt pay the protection money required...

San Francisco already has some Olympic caliber poop slalom runs on their city sidewalks. But if they want more, our great President can help them out. Trump is the best problem solver since Eisenhower. Viva Trump.

Corporates needs are far more important than yer phobias...

San Francisco already has some Olympic caliber poop slalom runs on their city sidewalks. But if they want more, our great President can help them out. Trump is the best problem solver since Eisenhower. Viva Trump.
Eisenhower has the record for most golf played during a presidency...

Democrats claim that illegals break the law less than the citizens......so what could possibly go wrong if we packed their cities with law-abiding illegals???

Pelosi is balking at this prospect. She proves that all she's been doing is virtue-signalling. Now she claims that Trump is acting unworthy of the office of the presidency......lol.

So flooding cities with illegals now isn't presidential? It appears that Democrats want to redefine the parameters of what is presidential over and over again till it is unrecognizable.

BTW, Obama has been doing this for years....flooding districts with Somalis, refugees from Libya and Iraq..and look at the Democrats that those illegals/refugees have elected. You pack districts with lawless people and what you get is criminal leaders.

008eb2a39a8f4ee0a9227527875df359_18.jpg

Last edited:

So please answer the question. Why wouldn't Pelosi be grateful for a dump of illegals in her district since they are great for the economy and security?

Is it only because it's Trump's idea?

So please answer the question. Why wouldn't Pelosi be grateful for a dump of illegals in her district since they are great for the economy and security?

Ask Pelosi I have no idea how she or any woman thinks...Her family uses labor in the asian islands to can tuna.

Democrats claim that illegals break the law less than the citizens......so what could possibly go wrong if we packed their cities with law-abiding illegals???

Besides......Obama has been doing it for years......and look at the Democrats that those illegals have elected. You pack districts with lawless people and what you get is criminal leaders.

We now have an illegal immigration issue with Islam?

Ask Pelosi I have no idea how she or any woman thinks...Her family uses labor in the asian islands to can tuna.
So now you're against Asians having jobs. Racist pos.

Besides......Obama has been doing it for years......and look at the Democrats that those illegals have elected. You pack districts with lawless people and what you get is criminal leaders.

Motherfucker

funny, most large corporations today are run by democrats. care to rethink your comment?

Eisenhower has the record for most golf played during a presidency...
I don't know about that. Clinton played quite a few holes during his time in the WH.

and she is a descendant of the Baltimore mafia family. But a hero of the left. WTF?

and she is a descendant of the Baltimore mafia family. But a hero of the left. WTF?
A lot of mafia envy still in American culture..

what we have is a muslim sleeper cell in the US congress. Wake up america, did you completely forget 9/11?

We always have. Many have overstayed their visas.
The 911 attackers did.

Forum List

Back