Why Isn't Pelosi Thanking Trump for Illegals?

San Francisco already has some Olympic caliber poop slalom runs on their city sidewalks. But if they want more, our great President can help them out. Trump is the best problem solver since Eisenhower. Viva Trump.
Eisenhower has the record for most golf played during a presidency...
I don't know about that. Clinton played quite a few holes during his time in the WH.
Lucky bastards...I'd be up on the top of the White House getting high with Billy Carter...

Illegals are good for the economy. Good for public safety too. What is wrong with those politicians who represent sanctuary areas of America?

Is it because they don't want to give Trump credit even for something that will have a tremendous benefit for their constituency?

Someone please explain this one to me.
Corporates needs are far more important than yer phobias...
So please answer the question. Why wouldn't Pelosi be grateful for a dump of illegals in her district since they are great for the economy and security?

Is it only because it's Trump's idea?
Ask Pelosi I have no idea how she or any woman thinks...Her family uses labor in the asian islands to can tuna.

and she is a descendant of the Baltimore mafia family. But a hero of the left. WTF?
A lot of mafia envy still in American culture..

speak for yourself.

Corporates needs are far more important than yer phobias...
So please answer the question. Why wouldn't Pelosi be grateful for a dump of illegals in her district since they are great for the economy and security?

Ask Pelosi I have no idea how she or any woman thinks...Her family uses labor in the asian islands to can tuna.

and she is a descendant of the Baltimore mafia family. But a hero of the left. WTF?

speak for yourself.
Eh, whos yous gonna believe, me, or your own eyes?

islam is not a race, hispanic is not a race, mexican is not a race, arab is not a race, african is not a race jew is not a race.

negro, caucasian, asian are races, the rest are religions or ethnicities.

speak for yourself.
Eh, whos yous gonna believe, me, or your own eyes?

mafia envy? who?

San Francisco already has some Olympic caliber poop slalom runs on their city sidewalks. But if they want more, our great President can help them out. Trump is the best problem solver since Eisenhower. Viva Trump.
Eisenhower has the record for most golf played during a presidency...
I don't know about that. Clinton played quite a few holes during his time in the WH.
Yeah....but Barack Obama played more golf than any of them.
Not that the media will ever admit to it.
Obama had a busy presidency.
  • Giving speeches
  • Attending fundraisers
  • Playing hundreds of rounds of golf during a war
  • Accepting jerseys from dozens of championship teams from the past and present
  • Taking vacations in Hawaii and Martha's Vineyard

When did he ever have time to do the people's business?

Forum List

Back