Why isn't congress pushing impeachment proceedings now?

Butr haven't we had old members return as new memebers, those who have been banned?

We have. Perhaps you should find something that proves that he is one of those members and that under his former name he said that the GOP was dead and not going to win in 2010 like you said you recalled him saying.

Fuck no I'm not searching for anythiung.

I accept your concession that you didn't recall him saying anything and that you completely made it up.

Butr haven't we had old members return as new memebers, those who have been banned?

We have. Perhaps you should find something that proves that he is one of those members and that under his former name he said that the GOP was dead and not going to win in 2010 like you said you recalled him saying.

So you slander someone & claim that it's not your responsibility to prove the slander? :eusa_hand:

I accept your concession that you didn't recall him saying anything and that you completely made it up.

You should no better than that by now. I'm not conceding anything. I'm just not searching anything for you. nor am I going to play into your hand and derail my thread. You want it you find it.

You should no better than that by now. I'm not conceding anything. I'm just not searching anything for you. nor am I going to play into your hand and derail my thread. You want it you find it.

I know your continuing to dig while in a hole skills are second to none.

That said, I just told you he wasn't a member of the site before the election so he must have said it elsewhere. Where was that?

Did you bump into him on the street back in October and he was all like, "Yo guy, you must be that bigreb dude on USMB I keep hearing about. Did you know that the GOP is dead and they are going to lose in November? By the way, I will see you in march when I finally join this USMB my user name will be Salt Jones."

Did something like that happen?

Last edited:
Another extreme- conservative, whine-fest, thread.

Hey reb-dude. What does the "reb" in your username stand for? I ask because you have 1775 in there too.

They should simply impeach obama because his father was a British subject of Kenya, which gave him dual citizenship at birth, which disqualifies him because he isn't a "natural born citizen."

You could even throw in the fact that he is using a SS number that was issued in Connecticut, a state he nor any of his family ever been in, and one that was issued to someone already that would have been born in 1890.

The man is a walking, talking fraud, everything about him is a lie.

They should simply impeach obama because his father was a British subject of Kenya, which gave him dual citizenship at birth, which disqualifies him as a "natural born citizen." Both parents must be US citizens and you must be born on US soil in order for someone to be a "natural born citizen."

You could even throw in the fact that he is using a SS number that was issued in Connecticut, a state he nor any of his family has ever been in, and one that was issued to someone already that would have been born in 1890.

Last edited:

That said, I just told you he wasn't a member of the site before the election so he must have said it elsewhere. Where was that?

Did you bump into him on the street back in October and he was all like, "Yo guy, you must be that bigreb dude on USMB I keep hearing about. Did you know that the GOP is dead and they are going to lose in November? By the way, I will see you in march when I finally join this USMB my user name will be Salt Jones."

No I'm not digging anything. I am not your dog to fetch for you. You want it go find it. and another thing until you get oiff this digging for something that isn't there and to keep this thread from being attacked and derailed by you your on ignore, because all you have discused is a single comment made that has nothing to do with the orginal post.

Come on people why is congress sitting on their ass and dong nothing? obama tried to get cap and trade passed in 2009 that was a fail, so he get's his EPA thugs to create rules that will work as good as passing cap and trade.

Next he by-passes congress and uses the military in Libya with out congressional approval.

Next last year the dream act was not passed by congress but obama issues a presidential order by-passes congress again and passes the dream act.

Why is he being allowed to misuse the "presidential order"
Isn't this how dictators begin?

No I'm not digging anything. I am not your dog to fetch for you. You want it go find it. and another thing until you get oiff this digging for something that isn't there and to keep this thread from being attacked and derailed by you your on ignore, because all you have discused is a single comment made that has nothing to do with the orginal post.

You already conceded to making it all up. No need to do it again.

Pussy.

Come on people why is congress sitting on their ass and dong nothing? obama tried to get cap and trade passed in 2009 that was a fail, so he get's his EPA thugs to create rules that will work as good as passing cap and trade.

Next he by-passes congress and uses the military in Libya with out congressional approval.

Next last year the dream act was not passed by congress but obama issues a presidential order by-passes congress again and passes the dream act.

:clap2:

"An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject"

An armed man is a coward.

:lol::lol::lol:

They should simply impeach obama because his father was a British subject of Kenya, which gave him dual citizenship at birth, which disqualifies him as a "natural born citizen." Both parents must be US citizens and you must be born on US soil in order for someone to be a "natural born citizen."

You could even throw in the fact that he is using a SS number that was issued in Connecticut, a state he nor any of his family has ever been in, and one that was issued to someone already that would have been born in 1890.

How are you coming on proving any of your bullshit? And if you did, who cares?

:clap2:

You've had these answered and debated.
Now all you want is someone to come in and agree with you only so it reinforces your opinion and makes it a fact in your limited mind.

This is how the Right operates, you just made the perfect example of it.

Fucking loser

Isn't it pathetic that he has to come in and applaud his own post? :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back