Why Islam Is More Violent Than Christianity

Jesus went to the cross to save us from being tortured for all eternity. (hell) Those who will receive Him and live in Him have been pardoned from that fate and await a great reward in heaven.

Anyone outside of Christ cannot enter into the kingdom of heaven and that includes Muslims. (although they are not alone) So the right course of action is to pray for them to come to a saving knowledge in Jesus Christ. There is no hope for them outside of Jesus Christ. What a horrifying thought that upon leaving this earth they would expect to see a brothel in paradise only to find themselves in hell with not even a drop of water. All because they rejected Jesus Christ and took the word of a man over the Word of God.

Truly - that must grieve the heart of God.
You mean Jews will never get to Heaven? I know there has been stories of people going to Heaven without a physical death before Jesus was born. Do they have to go back to square one?

When heaven was opened. Paradise - which was within view of hell - see the story of Abraham and Lazarus and the rich man in hell who asked for a drop of water (Paradise had water - hell had none) and realize the story Jesus told about that was not a parable but a true story - when Jesus went to the cross he went to hell and took the keys but he also preached to those in Paradise and they received the promise - which is why Jesus didn't say to the thief on the cross - today you shall be with me in heaven. Instead he said today you shall be with me in Paradise. Why? That is where Jesus was going and so the thief joined those awaiting the promise in Paradise. Then Paradise was emptied and Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets and all who received the promise entered into heaven. Hell enlarged itself because Paradise was emptied and no longer needed. When Jesus ascended into heaven and was seated at the right hand of the Father - heaven was opened.

Understand?
How can Jesus be God the Father when he sits at his right hand in the Kingdom of Heaven?

Think about the unthinkable. What if God exists and is in fact a violent angry God intolerant of non-believers, heretics, and blasphemers?

Think about the truth instead. That Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life and that no man can come to the Father except through Him. Think about the truth that God said no murderer, no adulterer, no idolater, no homosexual, no liar, no thief, no sorcerer.......can enter the kingdom of heaven. Think about the truth of what Jesus taught and the commandment - thou shalt not kill - think about the truth that those who reject Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior cannot enter the kingdom of heaven and when you are finished thinking about that consider that no where in the bible did Jesus ever command his followers to murder in his name. To do jihad, to loot, to take sex slaves - and then consider that the one you have been following is Satan and not God.

Repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. Baal Allah cannot save you. Mohammad cannot save you. He could not even save himself and today he is in hell. Wake up.
Assuming there is a Heaven and a Hell of course.
It's at the molecular level....

Think about the unthinkable. What if God exists and is in fact a violent angry God intolerant of non-believers, heretics, and blasphemers?

Think about the truth instead. That Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life and that no man can come to the Father except through Him. Think about the truth that God said no murderer, no adulterer, no idolater, no homosexual, no liar, no thief, no sorcerer.......can enter the kingdom of heaven. Think about the truth of what Jesus taught and the commandment - thou shalt not kill - think about the truth that those who reject Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior cannot enter the kingdom of heaven and when you are finished thinking about that consider that no where in the bible did Jesus ever command his followers to murder in his name. To do jihad, to loot, to take sex slaves - and then consider that the one you have been following is Satan and not God.

Repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. Baal Allah cannot save you. Mohammad cannot save you. He could not even save himself and today he is in hell. Wake up.
Heaven/Hell = Carrot/Stick

Jesus went to the cross to save us from being tortured for all eternity. (hell) Those who will receive Him and live in Him have been pardoned from that fate and await a great reward in heaven.

Anyone outside of Christ cannot enter into the kingdom of heaven and that includes Muslims. (although they are not alone) So the right course of action is to pray for them to come to a saving knowledge in Jesus Christ. There is no hope for them outside of Jesus Christ. What a horrifying thought that upon leaving this earth they would expect to see a brothel in paradise only to find themselves in hell with not even a drop of water. All because they rejected Jesus Christ and took the word of a man over the Word of God.

Truly - that must grieve the heart of God.

This is NOT the message Christ asked us to proclaim. The command is to to teach:

1. Repentance for the forgiveness of sins. This is the Gospel, the Good News.
2. God so loved the world he sent His son not to condemn, but to save.
3. Christ came so that we might have life and have it more abundantly on Earth.
4. Christians are to love our fellowman as much as we love self.

How many threaten themselves with hell, say they must live without hope, and also command themselves to live in terror and horror because, apparently God hates them?

Don't get this wrong. Radical Islam is evil and evil, in whatever form evil cloaks itself, needs to be put down. But, we destroy evil, we do not label 'evil' that which is not evil.

Radicals are violent. Radical Muslims, radical Christians, radical Jews, radical Hindus.

If all Muslims were inherently violent and dangerous, the faith would quickly burn out under the weight of all that violence.

Radical Christians burn crosses, lynch folks not to their peculiar liking and pervert the icons and teachings of Christianity to their own purposes. They call themselves the knights of the Ku Klux Klan. They are not examples of Christianity, but a political hate group and a criminal organization.

But they are a distinct minority in Christendom.

Can they be fairly compared to radical Islamists? Absolutely and quite fairly.

What brings you scurrying out?

Oh...I see: I mentioned "the secular liars."

Your post is EXACTLY what I had in mind when I came across the essay.
I see you recognized it, as well.

Stay tuned: an unassailable case will be made that you endorse the most absurd of explanations for the violence that threatens the civilized world today.

And, apologists like you facilitate same.
I reject the label of "secular liar" as I am neither. It's merely a ham handed attempt on your part to throw up a rhetorical road block and cheap invective.

Nothing you present is unassailable. Any case that attempts to paint all adherents to any faith as holding the same political objectives (and that is what the radicalization of faiths is about) fails to understand the greater theology of that faith. Simplistic arguments always fail. An un-nuanced outlook leads to greater ignorance.

1. Well, ya' put it that way......I'll see if I can come up with some more expensive invectives to hurl at you.

2. There is no comparison between Christianity and the murderous savagery we see in Islamists....so, if you aren't a liar....and I'll take your word for that.....you must be really, really stoooooopid.

3. "Nothing you present is unassailable."
Perhaps....but this is not the only panel I plan to provide.
Stick around....
....and take notes.

Question: Relevance?

Answer -- because the thread is about idiots who try to foist the notion that here is little or no discernible differences between Islam and Christianity.

You actually need this explained?

Well...you did identify the target as 'idiots'.....and what better representative of that group than our pal CC?

400px-Apostasy_laws_in_2013.SVG.png

Here is a little challenge to the profoundly unintelligent individuals who always defend Islam by attacking Christianity, instead. Please provide a map that details all the Christian countries with apostasy laws on the books similar to these.

Getting to the truth of the matter is always relevant.

What truth? Are we playing a guessing game right now?

Read the title of the thread four or five times....it may sink in.

Answer -- because the thread is about idiots who try to foist the notion that here is little or no discernible differences between Islam and Christianity.

No one said there wasnt any difference between the two, If someone did thats dumb, but I havent seen anyone ever say that

You should get out more.

The juxtaposition is the first default of the apologists.

400px-Apostasy_laws_in_2013.SVG.png

Here is a little challenge to the profoundly unintelligent individuals who always defend Islam by attacking Christianity, instead. Please provide a map that details all the Christian countries with apostasy laws on the books similar to these.

Getting to the truth of the matter is always relevant.

What truth? Are we playing a guessing game right now?

Read the title of the thread four or five times....it may sink in.

I quoted a post about laws asking what is the point of his question. Of course Christianity doesnt have the same laws as Islam. Because they are different.

Heaven/Hell = Carrot/Stick

You're pretty good at those clichés....

...sure you don't want to quote Karl Marx?

No one said there wasnt any difference between the two, If someone did thats dumb, but I havent seen anyone ever say that

You should get out more.

Sorry I dont get out more. Who then said Christianity and Islam are the same?

Radicals are violent. Radical Muslims, radical Christians, radical Jews, radical Hindus.

If all Muslims were inherently violent and dangerous, the faith would quickly burn out under the weight of all that violence.

Radical Christians burn crosses, lynch folks not to their peculiar liking and pervert the icons and teachings of Christianity to their own purposes. They call themselves the knights of the Ku Klux Klan. They are not examples of Christianity, but a political hate group and a criminal organization.

Stay tuned: an unassailable case will be made that you endorse the most absurd of explanations for the violence that threatens the civilized world today.

I reject the label of "secular liar" as I am neither. It's merely a ham handed attempt on your part to throw up a rhetorical road block and cheap invective.

Nothing you present is unassailable. Any case that attempts to paint all adherents to any faith as holding the same political objectives (and that is what the radicalization of faiths is about) fails to understand the greater theology of that faith. Simplistic arguments always fail. An un-nuanced outlook leads to greater ignorance.

1. Well, ya' put it that way......I'll see if I can come up with some more expensive invectives to hurl at you.

2. There is no comparison between Christianity and the murderous savagery we see in Islamists....so, if you aren't a liar....and I'll take your word for that.....you must be really, really stoooooopid.

Stick around....
....and take notes.
Christians are not exempt from using violence to advance their own peculiar version of the faith. But no one ever thought such violent Christians were exemplary of the entire faith. Radical Islam is not exemplary of Islam either.

Now, before we get too far afield here.....

... we were discussing, the role of the icon on each religion serves as a model...

11. "This does not imply that all Christians ought to be pacifists. But it certainly sets a tone for the religion.

The life of the founder of a religion is held up to his followers as a model for how they should live their own lives. The life of Mohammed tells the Muslim that he should expect to rule, whereas the life of Christ tells the Christian he should expect to sacrifice and serve. Which leads us to a deeper doctrinal difference.

12. In Matthew,Chapter 25, Christ tells his followers what will happen during the final judgment, when he separates the righteous from the wicked.

'Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.'
Why Islam Is More Violent Than Christianity

Anyone care to compare those words to the words of the Q'ran, importuning adherents to slaughter the stranger........

Stick around....
....and take notes.
Christians are not exempt from using violence to advance their own peculiar version of the faith. But no one ever thought such violent Christians were exemplary of the entire faith. Radical Islam is not exemplary of Islam either.

1. "Christians are not exempt from using violence to advance their own peculiar version of the faith."
God gave men both free will and intelligence.
If you read the OP, it refers to the use of reason.....not an aspect of Islam.

2. And this:
Qur’an:8:12

“I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle.”

Qur’an:8:57

“If you gain mastery over them in battle, inflict such a defeat as would terrorize them, so that they would learn a lesson and be warned.”

Ishaq:326

“If you come upon them, deal so forcibly as to terrify those who would follow, that they may be warned. Make a severe example of them by terrorizing Allah’s enemies.”

Qur’an:8:67

“It is not fitting for any prophet to have prisoners until he has made a great slaughtered in the land.”

Ishaq:588

“When the Apostle descends on your land none of your people will be left when he leaves.”

Tabari IX:42

“We have been dealt a situation from which there is no escape. You have seen what Muhammad has done. Arabs have submitted to him and we do not have the strength to fight. You know that no herd is safe from him. And no one even dares go outside for fear of being terrorized.”

Ishaq:326

“Allah said, ‘No Prophet before Muhammad took booty from his enemy nor prisoners for ransom.’ Muhammad said, ‘I was made victorious with terror. The earth was made a place for me to clean. I was given the most powerful words. Booty was made lawful for me. I was given the power to intercede. These five privileges were awarded to no prophet before me.’”

Ishaq:327

“Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”

Qur’an:7:3

“Little do you remember My warning. How many towns have We destroyed as a raid by night? Our punishment took them suddenly while they slept for their afternoon rest. Our terror came to them; Our punishment overtook them.”

Sooooo.....is ignorance your defense?

3. "Radical Islam is not exemplary of Islam either."
Some hundred million Muslims disagree with you.

Secularism is what wrings the violence out of religions. This is what they don't get. Religion demands a degree of irrationality proportionate to the amount of belief one invests in any given religion. Secularism is the rationality that cools the irrational temperature of fundamentalist beliefs.

You should get out more.

Post #3

You should get out more.

Post #3
Wrong yet again, although I admire your consistency. I never said Christianity and Islam are the same. I said radicals in all faiths pervert the tenets of the faith to their own violent political goals.

If the Bible is the Truth then one must concede also that God demanded the genocide of the Amalekites

'Now go and strike Amalek and utterly destroy all that he has, and do not spare him; but put to death both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.'"

What do you do with that Truth? Ignore it?

You people have invented God in your desired image, and then claimed it as the Truth.

Forum List

Back