Why ISIS is Americas Problem

So, Obama's JV team is now bringing down airliners

Do you understand that actual football players on a winning Super Bowl team were most likely at one time players on a JV team. This line of Obama criticism is about as ignorance based as they come. Daesh terrorist scum at the time of Obama's comment were the terrorist equivalent of JV scum to AlQaeda. You repeat this nonsense for lack of valid criticism of our current President.

Gadhafi bombed a plane killing scores of Americans and the Bushies made nice with him. If you want to criticize a U.S. president over terrorist bringing down an airliner you need to wait for the investigation to be completed but until tha occurs you can focus on Bush43. The idiot President that started all this ISIS terrorism by toppling Saddam when there was no reason to do it.

Geaux 12170254
No, I want more dead ISIS fighters than Americans. We must slaughter them.

All aware and informed Americans want Daesh terrorist scum and all terrorists slaughtered or imprisoned. You are nothing special there. Where you are demented is that you want what Daesh wants. You want some threshold of American ground combat troops to be killed in the process of slaughtering them directly. Wiser Americans want to use U.S. Air power to slaughter them and assist the locals that live there to engage them directly.

What's your threshold for dead American combat troops in Syria? Is it around 4000 over five years as were killed in Iraq from 2003 - 2008? Who do you want to send to do whatever it is that YOU want US policy against ISIS to be?

NF 12152943
The question was 'why has daesh terrorist scum not taken over Iraq?

The question still is. What's your answer?

Kurdish Peshmerga and Anti-Terrorism forces liberate 7 villages south of Kirkuk - Iraqi News

So why did Daesh lose 200 km of Highway and seven villages if they are 'winning' in Iraq?

Why don't you have an answer?

Your Daesh are not doing so well in Iraq. Is that why you cannot answer a five month old question? Do you still think Daesh is winning in Iraq?

This is not Daesh 'winning' by the way:

Anbar Police announces liberating 7th Kilometer area west of Ramadi - Iraqi News

(IraqiNews.com) Anbar Police Chief Maj. Gen. Hadi Rseg announced on Tuesday the liberation of the 7th Kilometer area west of Ramadi, while also pointed out that the deaths of ISIS amounted to nearly 100 dead during the military operations.

Rseg said in an interview for IraqiNews.com, “The anti-terrorism forces and a force from the 16th brigade of the Iraqi army conducted, this morning, an extensive security operation in Anbar, resulting in the liberation of the area of the 7th Kilometer west of Ramadi,” adding that, “The operation also resulted in the deaths of nearly 100 ISIS elements and the destruction of a number of vehicles for the organization.”

Last edited:
And more proof of stupidity.

When my Tigers lose by 1, its the same as losing by 100.

-Geaux

Ramadi falls

Saturday’s news of a successful commando mission in Syria to kill a senior leader of the Islamic State was welcomed news, but the fundamental problem with our strategy remains. The Post reported on Friday, “Islamic State fighters on Friday seized control of key parts of Ramadi, the capital of Iraq’s largest province, in what appeared to be a significant blow to a U.S.-backed military campaign to retake territory from the insurgents.” The media may have been fixated on Jeb Bush’s difficulties to explain whether he would have gone into Iraq in 2003, but the evident failure of the president’s current approach to fighting the Islamic State is the real and far more troubling development.

Ramadi falls

So when Ramadi is liberated without Americans needing to die - is it proof of your stupidity?

Shameless bump- But for real............. Again we see with the Orlando slaughter by jihad islamic terrorist, just why we have to deal with the killers known as ISIS. All at the neglect of Obama to do his job as CIC.

We must now clean up Obama's misdeeds

-Geaux

Shameless bump- But for real............. Again we see with the Orlando slaughter by jihad islamic terrorist, just why we have to deal with the killers known as ISIS. All at the neglect of Obama to do his job as CIC.

-Geaux

Yeah, Obama should have re-invaded Iraq again and given ISIS the chance to blow up more poor American soldiers.

-Geaux

Yeah, Obama should have re-invaded Iraq again and given ISIS the chance to blow up more poor American soldiers.

Close. We should of never left Iraq

Dumb move... thus we must pay

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
But...didn't Daesh start in Syria?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Daesh started in arabia 1400 years ago

-Geaux

-Geaux

I'd be interested in that.
Have you got some links?

None of this shit in the ME would be our problem if we'd stop making it our problem.
Yep. Obama was handed a stable Iraq that he quickly abandoned to cover idiotic campaign promises, and then tries to overthrow 3 more countries. He gave hundreds of millions in weapons to terrorists expecting them to do his bidding. What a fucking idiot.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Have you got some links?

Read the koran---and learn some of the early history of islam----and learn what SHARIAH is. Most important---talk to muslims who were educated in shariah adherent lands---or even---shariah influenced lands. I learned about islam and its history over a very long period of time during which I worked with "REAL" muslims ---ie those educated in muslims lands. We talked---lots. My husband was born in a VERY shariah adherent land----as a "dhimmi" Feel free to ask questions

-Geaux

-Geaux

an it was 'mohamad' that started it and he called it 'islam' .

-Geaux

Have you got some links?

Read the koran---and learn some of the early history of islam----and learn what SHARIAH is. Most important---talk to muslims who were educated in shariah adherent lands---or even---shariah influenced lands. I learned about islam and its history over a very long period of time during which I worked with "REAL" muslims ---ie those educated in muslims lands. We talked---lots. My husband was born in a VERY shariah adherent land----as a "dhimmi" Feel free to ask questions
------------------------------ do you know anything about iranan jews living as dhimmis in iran Rosie . I hear that there is a Jewish area where the Jews live and prosper but they are still dhimmis . Thin tat its in 'tehran' .

-Geaux

Have you got some links?

So, does the Koran mention and explain the origins of Daesh in Arabia?
That's what I'm interested in.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Well, go talk to Dubya, he signed the papers. Also, most Americans and most Iraqis wanted US troops out.

daesh , isis , Islamic state , its all the same thing , just muslims practicing islam the way that Mohamad made it in about 750 AD IBD.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Well, go talk to Dubya, he signed the papers. Also, most Americans and most Iraqis wanted US troops out.
---------------------- and it was lost when mrobama followed through with his leaving FWierdo .

Forum List

Back