Why is Trump hating so hard on Comey??? I don't get it?????

Am I and the rest of the American Stupid to believe the reason Trump is hating hard on Comey is because he did a bad thing with Hillary by holding a press conference? I don't get the name calling, the attacks, for what? Okay, you didn't like the guy, you fired him, why not let it go. Why every day, your disrespecting this man, calling him out and name calling?

Can somebody please explain to the Tiger, why all the hatred from Trump??????

Inquiring minds want to know, seriously?

Trump: I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Trump said, according to notes of the meeting read to the Times.
Which notes? Who released notes? What interview?
Either get cable or buy a fuckin news paper, really!!!

Am I and the rest of the American Stupid to believe the reason Trump is hating hard on Comey is because he did a bad thing with Hillary by holding a press conference? I don't get the name calling, the attacks, for what? Okay, you didn't like the guy, you fired him, why not let it go. Why every day, your disrespecting this man, calling him out and name calling?

Can somebody please explain to the Tiger, why all the hatred from Trump??????

Inquiring minds want to know, seriously?

Trump: I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Trump said, according to notes of the meeting read to the Times.
Which notes? Who released notes? What interview?
Either get cable or buy a fuckin news paper, really!!!
Reporting some gossip from NYT as the gospel is a legitimate source is your idea of credible news, this is your personal problem not mine.

When you get something credible maybe you could let us all know what it is. Refusing to confirm or deny gossip from some third rate rag source reporter is merely gossip until proved otherwise.

Trump Told Russians Firing "Nut Job Comey" Eased Pressure From Investigation | Zero Hedge
In response to the NYT story, the White House did not deny the quotes but instead said that Comey's "grandstanding" and "politicizing" of the Russia probe hurt diplomatic efforts with Moscow.

Forum List

Back