Why is this Country going nuts ?

they are being drugged like never before....

SCHOOL SHOOTINGS II - YouTube

this kid was there he knows..

You know, you may be on to something here. I've noticed over my lifetime an alarming trend where people seem less and less able to cope. People want a magic cure for everything.. it is permeating every aspect of our lives... you fall on financial hard times, give 'em money. You feel sad.. give 'em a pill. You feel anxious.. give 'em a pill. You're frustrated 'cause your team loses... give 'em a trophy anyway.

I dunno man...

Yes, it has something to do with bad economic conditions. see sig pp1 and the second Pub World Depression. Also bad mental health care, loopholes in gun control. The usual culprits.

When I heard of this this morning, I asked myself the same question. I wish that I had an answer. There is only one, at least in my opinion. Evil, pure and simple. I don't really know how else one could possibly quantify it any other way.
....And, that's why these incidents repeat themselves.....because too-many people prefer the convenience of putting fantasy/religious-connotations on the event, rather-than putting the required amount of work/time/money into actually finding a clinical-explanation for these events.​

The Country is going nuts because one 20 year old retard had mommy issues and went banannas? You guys are a retarded fucking bunch, seriously.

Because a kid in Colorado went psychotic and thought he was the Joker?

How was the Country's mental health when we've had all kiinds of Serial killers through the ages?

Nobody in this thread wants to be a grown up and point out that there's 300million people in this Country? No? Noone? It's "the country is going nuts?!?!?!?!"

Reactionaries. Worst type in any high risk situation.

I don't think it's just one or two things, but I do think one contributing factor is the hot-headed words of anger we constantly see and hear in the media; it feeds on itself, especially with those who are susceptible to suggestion. This is how those words can manifest in certain situations.
True....but, a normal-person isn't gonna flip-out, like that.​

A little too early to start pointing fingers in this particular incident but I suspect a highly paranoid individual thinking the world is actually going to end in a few days.
.....But, why decide that it was time for those people to "go"??? He's supposed to be the son "of an employee of the school".​

People are sick, and there isn't one magic bullit (no pun intended) that will fix them. You won't legislate it away, and you can't arm elementary school students.

About the only thing you can do is not speak or print the shooters name.

....Or, you could (actually) put-in the required effort to figure-out what'd prompted it.​

Well lets see, HIGH UNEMPLOYMENT for the last FIVE YEARS, gas prices draining peoples wallets, food prices going through the roof...

WELCOME to the ObamaNation, expect things to get EVEN WORSE.

....The perfect reason people (like you) aren't asked to analyze the problem.​

A little too early to start pointing fingers in this particular incident but I suspect a highly paranoid individual thinking the world is actually going to end in a few days.
.....But, why decide that it was time for those people to "go"??? He's supposed to be the son "of an employee of the school".​

If we had a signed explanation from the killer himself we would be just as hard pressed to figure it out. We will be asking why about this for a long time and there will never be a satisfactory answer other than he was mentally ill, we waste our time trying to translate the thoughts of a man in the depths of madness into a thought process any of us would understand.

they are being drugged like never before....

SCHOOL SHOOTINGS II - YouTube

this kid was there he knows..

How-the-Hell does some kid (in Colorado) know what happened in Connecticut????

323.png

Forum List

Back