Why is there so little outrage about an Asian being beaten and dragged off an airplane? It's racist

Why aren't there riots?

Aren't Asians the same as blacks and hispanics?

That Asian guy turned a paltry 800 bucks into millions of bucks guarandamteed. He'll be doing just fine.

So did Rodney King....I seem to recall some public outcry over that incident.

No you got that wrong by a lot. Rodney King was never given the option to walk away 800 bucks richer and a free night in a hotel room

To knock out 2 teeth takes a lot of force. I call bull. Asian nose is flat already....not buying that either. Sounds like lawyer talk.

Did United return the teeth? Don't resist Police orders and cause everyone else inconvenience.

He was ordered off by police, someone had to get off and he drew the short straw, so why didn't he get off, or did he think he didn't have to because he's a doctor.
But for breaking the law by not following police orders he will be compensated, Criminals win again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To knock out 2 teeth takes a lot of force. I call bull. Asian nose is flat already....not buying that either. Sounds like lawyer talk.

Did United return the teeth? Don't resist Police orders and cause everyone else inconvenience.

He was ordered off by police, someone had to get off and he drew the short straw, so why didn't he get off, or did he think he didn't have to because he's a doctor.
But for breaking the law by not following police orders he will be compensated, Criminals win again.

Nonsense. The guy did nothing wrong.

He purchased a ticket. He had a legal right to that seat.

Guessing you'd see things a bit different it they were your teeth.

Guessing you'd see things a bit different it they were your teeth.

United handled it perfectly wrong. It's going to cost them a lot more than $800.

It beyond ridiculous that they overbook and then drag paying customers off the plane.

#asianmedicaldoctorlivesmatter

Why aren't there riots?

*SIGH*

This wasn't a RACIAL thing! He wasn't singled out because he was Asian!

And riots? Really? Does rioting solve ANYTHING? What is the objective? Do you want to set up a society where only white people have to conform to rules or obey policies and laws? Everyone else gets a pass because of their skin color? THAT is RACIST!

I don't agree with how United Airlines treated the guy... and I don't give a damn about his past OR his skin color! It would've made no difference if he were white, green or purple! It was still WRONG to treat him that way.

That said, I am not going to take to the streets and riot over this. There are good lawyers out there who make a shit-ton of money representing clients just like him and he will end up sitting pretty when all is said and done. United will change it's policies and life goes on.

So, when an Asian is victim of Whitey airline it can't be racism, but when a Black is victim of Whitey police it must be racism.

Interesting, how come the double standard?

Why aren't there riots?

*SIGH*

This wasn't a RACIAL thing! He wasn't singled out because he was Asian!

And riots? Really? Does rioting solve ANYTHING? What is the objective? Do you want to set up a society where only white people have to conform to rules or obey policies and laws? Everyone else gets a pass because of their skin color? THAT is RACIST!

I don't agree with how United Airlines treated the guy... and I don't give a damn about his past OR his skin color! It would've made no difference if he were white, green or purple! It was still WRONG to treat him that way.

That said, I am not going to take to the streets and riot over this. There are good lawyers out there who make a shit-ton of money representing clients just like him and he will end up sitting pretty when all is said and done. United will change it's policies and life goes on.

So, when an Asian is victim of Whitey airline it can't be racism, ....

Who said that?

Now if Dao was a White guy named Smith, same instance, otherwise same thread there: we wouldn't give a rats ass. "White people whine too much about stuff and things'" . So I am told by a small few rich whinny liberals fighting racism in their high castles.

What is the OP talking about??? Any person not living under a rock knew about the United airline situation. Social media outrage on every platform , It was the top story in the news,podcasts ,papers,radio everything

A few days ago United stock plummeted to -4.3% below the open, which is equal to a nearly $1 billion loss in market capitalization.

99% of people I spoke to and in the media expressed outrage to how this man was treated..

And quit it with the racist thing . This is why people don't take liberals seriously anymore. People throw the race card into situations that have nothing to do with race.the problem wasn't that he is Asian , he is a human being stop trying to make every incident involving a person of color as racist .

fyi, they were not the police, they were the Airport security forces, they do not work for Chicago Police....

They, according to their contract duties, are NOT ALLOWED on to airplanes.... they broke the rules by boarding the plane.

So, if a drunk starts smashing people's faces before takeoff, they will just wait at the cabin door for him to come out?

Read the ticket's fine print..

fyi, they were not the police, they were the Airport security forces, they do not work for Chicago Police....

They, according to their contract duties, are NOT ALLOWED on to airplanes.... they broke the rules by boarding the plane.

So, if a drunk starts smashing people's faces before takeoff, they will just wait at the cabin door for him to come out?
The rules are, they can ONLY enter an airplane if there is an imminent physical threat to others.

So with the drunk smashing faces, they could enter to stop that...

or they could call one of the 200 REAL POLICE that work there at the airport.

There is nothing in the fine print that allows the airline to remove him from the plane so that they can give his seat away to an employee.

The rules are, they can ONLY enter an airplane if there is an imminent physical threat to others.

The doctor, who just happens to be married to my grandsons' pediatrician, was acting like a nutcase. So when do you decide the safety of the passengers and flight crew becomes the overriding factor?

I love how people like you who likely have never had to make a decision in your life without guidance all of us sudden become the Monday-morning quarterbacks on every issue!

You are a tribute to your liberal attitudes.

The doctor, who just happens to be married to my grandsons' pediatrician, was acting like a nutcase. So when do you decide the safety of the passengers and flight crew becomes the overriding factor?

I love how people like you who likely have never had to make a decision in your life without guidance all of us sudden become the Monday-morning quarterbacks on every issue!

You are a tribute to your liberal attitudes.
HUH? there is video of him, he was NOT acting like a maniac when the security forces approached him....where in the world do you get that from....he was not even screaming, he simply said NO, I'm not going...in a calm voice....the security guards were acting irrational and the security force was putting people on the plane in danger of being hurt by their actions....

please stop lying and making up your own imaginary fake scenario.

There is nothing in the fine print that allows the airline to remove him from the plane so that they can give his seat away to an employee.

That's not what's being reported. What was reported is that yes, in the contract when you buy a ticket, you understand that there is no guarantee of your flight.

Forum List

Back