Why is there only one begotten son of God? Is he you?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

The God sold by Christianity say that God has no limits, yet God is limited to only one begotten son. Or is he?

Is there is only one begotten son of God, Jesus, because you can only create one?

All sons of God are creations of your own mind, gleaned from finding your internal spark of God, as described by Jesus, who states clearly that God is within you. Within you can only exist one God and thus only one son of God. That son of God is yourself, should you choose to follow Jesus’ way.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Are you ready to step up?

Regards

DL

Yes. There can be only one
Highlander-highlander-the-series-1309334-416-312.jpg

Yes. There can be only one
Highlander-highlander-the-series-1309334-416-312.jpg

So you set limits to God's power and ignore --- Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

You would leave Jesus without brethren.

Ok.

Regards
DL

One body of Christ (spirit) many members.....:eusa_angel:

If they accept Jesus' way, and not the churches way. Right?

Regards
DL
Yes Jesus's way. The problems come from the precepts and limits human set.

A lot of churches (spiritually speaking women-baths) do need some spiritual upgrades but then again that is what the walk was about when it began. That is why the Pharisees and Sadducee's of that age were huffy and all two thousand years ago when Jesus started the age of New Testament walk. Humans have a hard time grasping the spirit concept Jesus teaches about.

If one knows 'men' of the Bible and holy writings are heavenly and earthly hosts and the women are spiritually speaking cities, churches, groups, etc. hosts, (both of the whole world and each human as an individual- patterns) this song may make them laugh as much as I do when I hear it.

The Quran says that in the time of Muhammad, Jews and Christians all thought they were sons of God. Quran surah 5.18. But Muhammad, being the bastard that he was, denied this and said "Ye are but men"

Regards
DL

A lot of churches (spiritually speaking women-baths) do need some spiritual upgrades but then again that is what the walk was about when it began. That is why the Pharisees and Sadducee's of that age were huffy and all two thousand years ago when Jesus started the age of New Testament walk. Humans have a hard time grasping the spirit concept Jesus teaches about.

If one knows 'men' of the Bible and holy writings are heavenly and earthly hosts and the women are spiritually speaking cities, churches, groups, etc. hosts, (both of the whole world and each human as an individual- patterns) this song may make them laugh as much as I do when I hear it.

I agree that the mainstream religions need spirituality.

A big need that they refuse to seek.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Everything has purpose in its season in time.

The Quran says that in the time of Muhammad, Jews and Christians all thought they were sons of God. Quran surah 5.18. But Muhammad, being the bastard that he was, denied this and said "Ye are but men"

Indeed.

Men are easier led when they are sheeple instead of free thinking goats. They will believe garbage instead of thinking of it and recognizing it as garbage.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Seems like a platitude and on it's own means little.

Regards
DL

Actually if you have had these animals you would know goats are actually the best for clearing out bramble but they can leave the land barren, sheep on the other hand selectively graze and they do not get into brambles so readily as goats.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Eternity is unlimited but the earthly is severely restricted on purpose.

Actually if you have had these animals you would know goats are actually the best for clearing out bramble but they can leave the land barren, sheep on the other hand selectively graze and they do not get into brambles so readily as goats.

I was thinking of their thinking ability. Not their eating habits.

But scripturally speaking to your comment.

Hebrews 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered.

He had to obey the Father and Jesus says that father lies within us all.

This is so unless you want to ignore all the scriptures I have put. Do not fear to look within you.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Eternity is unlimited but the earthly is severely restricted on purpose.

More meaningless platitudes.

Is that your best?

Regards
DL

God the Father is the father of all our spirits:

Hebrews 12:9
9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

Acts 17:28-29
28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
29 Forasmuch then as we are the
offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man’s device.

Jesus was the firstborn of all of God's spirit children:

Romans 8:29
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

But in the flesh Jesus is the only begotten of the Father.

John 1:14
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jesus was made in the flesh to be part God and part mortal. Also he was perfect and without sin. This gave him greater power in the flesh than fallen man which allowed him to suffer to the extent that he suffered. No mortal man would have been able to suffer to the extent that he suffered. Also his life could not be taken from him unless he chose to lay it down. Because he was part mortal, he could choose to lay down his life. Because he was part God, he was able to take it up again.

John 10:17-18
17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

These attributes were essential for the Christ. There only needed to be one to bring about the atonement necessary to allow the repentant souls to be saved. Only Jesus was worthy to be chosen as the one who could save us if we but repent. The rest of us come to this earth and fall into sin. Jesus was a most excellent spirit before coming to this earth.

Hebrews 12:9
9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

Acts 17:28-29
28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
29 Forasmuch then as we are the
offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man’s device.

Jesus was the firstborn of all of God's spirit children:

Romans 8:29
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

But in the flesh Jesus is the only begotten of the Father.

John 1:14

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jesus was made in the flesh to be part God and part mortal. Also he was perfect and without sin. This gave him greater power in the flesh than fallen man which allowed him to suffer to the extent that he suffered. No mortal man would have been able to suffer to the extent that he suffered. Also his life could not be taken from him unless he chose to lay it down. Because he was part mortal, he could choose to lay down his life. Because he was part God, he was able to take it up again.

John 10:17-18

17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

These attributes were essential for the Christ. There only needed to be one to bring about the atonement necessary to allow the repentant souls to be saved. Only Jesus was worthy to be chosen as the one who could save us if we but repent. The rest of us come to this earth and fall into sin. Jesus was a most excellent spirit before coming to this earth.

Wow.

You do not mind showing your immoral thinking.

You just want to get your get out of hell free card so much, you do not seem to mind kissing Satan's rump.

Do you not even know that having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

Tell us please, who is more likely to think it good justice to punish the innocent instead of the guilty? God or Satan?

Answer honestly, if you can.

Regards
DL

Yet your scriptures say that he will kill instead of cure the vast majority, even though he could cure them.

Do you see that as actions of a good and moral father?

Regards
DL

You word your question deceptively I think. The Trinity has existed for eternity. Is that a limit? Would we be limiting God to say he does exist so he must exist therefore he is limited to existing?
Sophistry.

The God sold by Christianity say that God has no limits, yet God is limited to only one begotten son. Or is he?

Is there is only one begotten son of God, Jesus, because you can only create one?

All sons of God are creations of your own mind, gleaned from finding your internal spark of God, as described by Jesus, who states clearly that God is within you. Within you can only exist one God and thus only one son of God. That son of God is yourself, should you choose to follow Jesus’ way.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Are you ready to step up?

Regards

DL

G-d had a son?! Mazel tov! When's the bris?

Bris-Photography-New-Born-23.jpg

Forum List

Back