Muslim values are very different from American values

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
To understand Islam one must understand their value system......

1. We love life.....they love death, especially ours

2. We want coexistence.......they want domination

3. We believe in equality......they believe in supremacy

4. We live together......they segregate from us, we are the infidel

5. We love freedom and liberty.....sharia does not allow freedom nor liberty

Is there any rational American who agrees we should import such people......people who will never become real Americans as long as they believe in Islam and sharia....?

the anti-American leftists in our country have very similar values to those of muslims........of course none here want to admit it.....

Is there any rational American who agrees we should import such people......people who will never become real Americans as long as they believe in Islam and sharia....?
Your ignorance about Islam is comical. I think you are talking about the mindset of Isis and other "radical" terrorist jihadist groups. Very very different from the average Muslim

Your ignorance about Islam is comical. I think you are talking about the mindset of Isis and other "radical" terrorist jihadist groups. Very very different from the average Muslim

the 'average' muslim does not follow the Koran as much as one who studies it and elects to follow jihad.....if they did we'd be in real trouble...however they will follow their religious leaders who do study the Koran....

So how many more straw man, bigoted, retarded anti-Muslim topics are you planning on spamming the board with today?

the 'average' muslim does not follow the Koran as much as one who studies it and elects to follow jihad.....if they did we'd be in real trouble...however they will follow their religious leaders who do study the Koran....
Most ISIS soldiers are not devout Muslims, retard. ISIS tends to recruit criminals and ignorant 20-somethings who are hungry who know fuck all about the Quran.

I guess Eagle starts new topics when he gets spanked in his old ones.

Let's see how long this one lasts. :lol:

So how many more straw man, bigoted, retarded anti-Muslim topics are you planning on spamming the board with today?
why are you such an anti-American Islam lover...?

it's interesting that we have a zillion hate-Trump threads but only a few threads on what to do about the enemy that is killing us.....

Mr Neumann said many security services still expect radicalised young men to change their behaviour and act “religiously”, perhaps by growing a beard or changing their clothing.

For some the pattern is still seen, but in many cases it is not, with several European fighters in the ICSR’s database continuing to smoke, drink and even take drugs up until their departure for the so-called Islamic State.

<snip>

Isis’ ideology puts less emphasis on theological knowledge and more on absolute obedience to its own interpretation, with the majority of recruits listed in leaked registration forms tellingly describing their Sharia knowledge as “basic”.

How Isis is turning young criminals into new a brand of terrorist

So, basically, ISIS fighters are just as ignorant about Islam as the person who started this topic. :lol:

The Bible has just as much violence as the Koran. Jihadist have a warped interpretation and use it to justify their actions. They are just thugs

it's interesting that we have a zillion hate-Trump threads but only a few threads on what to do about the enemy that is killing us.....
Well, I'd say we have about ten thousand more anti-Trump threads before we catch up to the anti-Hillary threads. And about fifty thousand to catch up to the anti-Obama threads.

I have never seen a pseudocon start a topic to solve our healthcare or economic problems. Not one. They just whine and whine and whine and whine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ and the leaders have the power of life and death as a sword or other killing intrument in the hand SEagle !!

Well, I'd say we have about ten thousand more anti-Trump threads before we catch up to the anti-Hillary threads. And about fifty thousand to catch up to the anti-Obama threads.

I have never seen a pseudocon start a topic to solve our healthcare or economic problems. Not one. They just whine and whine and whine and whine.
----------------------------------------------------------- economy and healthare problems are mine to solve all my 68 years G5000 !!

Most ISIS soldiers are not devout Muslims, retard. ISIS tends to recruit criminals and ignorant 20-somethings who are hungry who know fuck all about the Quran.

How do you know that? Friends with lots of ISIS recruits?

This thread has nothing to do with productive talk about a problem. It is just a hateful rant full of misinformation about a subject you obviously know nothing about

The Bible has just as much violence as the Koran. Jihadist have a warped interpretation and use it to justify their actions. They are just thugs

Complete lie. The Koran clearly instructs its followers to subjugate, rape, and kill infidels. The only "warping" going on are lefties pretending it doesn't.

never said they weren't stupid 20-somethings but they most certainly are religious zealots who will die for Allah......

This thread has nothing to do with productive talk about a problem. It is just a hateful rant full of misinformation about a subject you obviously know nothing about

and you're the expert......? :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back