Why is there nearly zero discussion about experimental gene therapy side effects?

These mental midgets in the gov't, CDC and WHO will never understand that people don't like being lied to and they aren't nearly as stupid as the gov't would like to think. Every time they lie to promote their narrative, the lie is exposed and they lose ground. The scamdemic was all about population control in order to further the globalist/one-world gov't cause. Nothing more, nothing less.
He has not provided anything but opinion and zero facts for the truth of the matter.

No cops and no black people are involved with this case.

So why the fuck is BLM triggered by white on white civilian crime?

Doesnt BLM just care about white cops killing black people? That is what they keep telling us.
wrong thread.

spike protein can penetrate a nucleus of the gene, that's how.
Does that mean that the Salk Sabin polio vaccine, given on a sugar cube falls into that same category, Since glucose penetrates the nucleus.

Last edited:
yep. again, did it kill those who took it.
Correction, the Sabin vaccine.

And yes, the Sabin vaccine has killed many people through polio mutation caused by the mechanism the vaccine works by. Which is the reason first world countries stopped using it.

show it doesn't. how about proving the medicine? it's not proven, people have died after the injection. Can't deny it. therefore, you can't mandate i kill myself.
How about just telling us what's in the "vaccine"?

Probably millions of people who read food labels very carefully haven't a clue about what's being injected into their bodies.

1637008913702.png

Links to prove that "one in a million" dealie?

Firstly, in the 3rd stage vaccination trials, they reported adverse reactions in the PLACEBO at about 20% the rate of adverse reactions to the vaccine.

Why do placebos have side effects?

One of the most common theories is that the placebo effect is due to a person's expectations. If a person expects a pill to do something, then it's possible that the body's own chemistry can cause effects similar to what a medication might have caused.

Firstly, in the 3rd stage vaccination trials, they reported adverse reactions in the PLACEBO at about 20% the rate of adverse reactions to the vaccine.

One of the most common theories is that the placebo effect is due to a person's expectations. If a person expects a pill to do something, then it's possible that the body's own chemistry can cause effects similar to what a medication might have caused.
wow, that's why avoid anyone who has no idea an affect to my body, and I sure as shit ain't taking anything someone says trust me!!!!!

FAIL.

Forum List

Back