Why is there nearly zero discussion about experimental gene therapy side effects?

show it doesn't. how about proving the medicine? it's not proven, people have died after the injection. Can't deny it. therefore, you can't mandate i kill myself.
Funny, there was also a person who died while waiting to be vaccinated. You would say they should file a VAERS report.

Why do we not have accurate accounting of the government illegally mandated experimental gene therapy side effects?

How many people had side effects?
What were they?

Why dont we know this?

The side effects they report on conservative talk shows aren't real.

You have to listen to real news to get the facts.

Try Fox News. Fox has real reporters, real news editors and a reputation to protect.

Why do we not have accurate accounting of the government illegally mandated experimental gene therapy side effects?

How many people had side effects?
What were they?

Why dont we know this?

All I know is that my cell reception is though the roof and i can now hang a magnet on my arm.

The side effects they report on conservative talk shows aren't real.

You have to listen to real news to get the facts.

Try Fox News. Fox has real reporters, real news editors and a reputation to protect.
what real news are you referring to? I listen to the scientists, not reporters.

The fed absolved these drug companies of all liability from this experimental gene therapy.

This is why they want everyone to get the shot.

You people cannot be this stupid.

We did. They edited Bidens speech about a great negro baseball league pitcher. But Fox News edited Bidens words, cutting out that Satchel Paige played with the negro baseball league.

FLU WAS COUNTED AS COVID.
These mental midgets in the gov't, CDC and WHO will never understand that people don't like being lied to and they aren't nearly as stupid as the gov't would like to think. Every time they lie to promote their narrative, the lie is exposed and they lose ground. The scamdemic was all about population control in order to further the globalist/one-world gov't cause. Nothing more, nothing less.

Forum List

Back