Why is the left still so angry???

Of course I am. The Founding Fathers left us a free country, But the Parasitic Faction , in their quest to get freebies has voted in favor of slavery.

Lets be clear the Founding Father left intact the Institution of Slavery, paved the way for the ethnic cleansing of Native Americans and women could not vote etc...characterizing the political opposition as a "Parasitic Faction" is neither accurate nor nice...

Do what now? They did? Where's the proof? I bet you haven't read the 13th Amendment, which abolished slavery.

The 13 th Amendment legalized slavery in prisons ...the Founding Fathers did not write the 13 th Amendment...it took the Civil war and the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans for the 13th amendment to come about..the Native American nations were ethnically cleansed...keep a cool tool and never drool in a stool ...

Kaz said:
That doesn't contradict what I said. Logic must cringe every time a liberal opens your mouth...

You also sound ... angry.

I'm seeing a pattern here. Someone's angry alright, but it's not the left. The left is just amused.

(Take a break, righties. Try to see things more clearly. Which means go grab some Windex, and clean the spittle off your monitors.)

I'm not, you are! King of the playground you are. You should pay attention when you read liberal threads on the tea party, neocons, socons and all the venom calling everyone racists, sexists, homophobes, we hate the poor and immigrants, we love the rich and corporations. You think you're "amused?" Your self perception is to the point of delusional.

And again, dumb ass, the point of the op is that you won, completely. So why are you so angry? Even if you were right, asking why the losers are angry is irrelevant to the op. The question is why are YOU so angry when you've utterly won everything you want, you got parting gifts like Federal raises. You've crushed all opposition, you have everything. Yet the anger just goes on. Why?

"Whether life is worth living depends on whether there is love in life."

Barry-Yes.gif

You heard the dog whistle didn't you...knew it...rage rage....:lol:

In no possible way does one have to be angry to observe that you're an asshole.

The funiest part is that I was making that exact point, your ability to pull "you're a racist" out of any discussion at all. The Left are angry? OMG, you're a racist!

Let me see by my count you have called me an ass and have referred to me as "asshole" at least twice but apparently it is me that is obviously angry...

Stop being such a sissy. You started with the racist thing, ironically in a discussion where I pointed out that liberals like to pull racist out of their ass, and I pointed out you're an asshole. You can't even start a discussion without going ad homenim. Nope, doesn't prove anyone's angry. It does prove you're an asshole.

is it true or is it not true that the GOP Political base is essentially in the Old Confederate States ?

There are 27 states both houses are controlled by the GOP. That doesn't count the 5 that are split or Nebraska which is non-partisan.

Is it true or is it not true that you believe there are must therefore be roughly 27 Confederate Republican states? I personally can't find nearly that many on the map, I wondered what the one you're using is.

"The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds."

I am not failing to notice that the Political base of the GOP is in the old Confederate States mostly...

So the 27 state legislatures controlled by the GOP are all in the old Confederate States? Wow, I had no idea the Confederacy was that large...

I said "mostly" not exclusively ....

Under half is "mostly?

Liberal math is very complicated, I've never been able to grasp it. It just always spits out the answer that you wanted.

In no possible way does one have to be angry to observe that you're an asshole.

The funiest part is that I was making that exact point, your ability to pull "you're a racist" out of any discussion at all. The Left are angry? OMG, you're a racist!

Let me see by my count you have called me an ass and have referred to me as "asshole" at least twice but apparently it is me that is obviously angry...

Stop being such a sissy. You started with the racist thing, ironically in a discussion where I pointed out that liberals like to pull racist out of their ass, and I pointed out you're an asshole. You can't even start a discussion without going ad homenim. Nope, doesn't prove anyone's angry. It does prove you're an asshole.

is it true or is it not true that the GOP Political base is essentially in the Old Confederate States ?

There are 27 states both houses are controlled by the GOP. That doesn't count the 5 that are split or Nebraska which is non-partisan.

Is it true or is it not true that you believe there are must therefore be roughly 27 Confederate Republican states? I personally can't find nearly that many on the map, I wondered what the one you're using is.

I will take the entire post as saying "yes you are angry"....

You probably take a lot of things. When you start calling people racists and they respond you're an asshole, that's pretty compelling that they are "angry." Your use of racism was just general conversation.

You didn't do well in school, did you?

"Whether life is worth living depends on whether there is love in life."

Love of course means hating the people you hate...

has it been me really hating ...I have been called various names referred to as "sissy" and what have I said other than sharing wisdom so sorely lacking here ...

So you're looking for "wisdom" in response to calling people racists, got it. Wisdom is processing well the information presented, so my observation gleamed all the information provided in your statement and accurately summed up your motivation for making it, you're an asshole. Be honest, I'm not exactly the first to make that observation...

As for sissy, grow a pair and stop whining that you're getting ad hominem back to your ad hominem.

Lets be clear the Founding Father left intact the Institution of Slavery, paved the way for the ethnic cleansing of Native Americans and women could not vote etc...characterizing the political opposition as a "Parasitic Faction" is neither accurate nor nice...

Do what now? They did? Where's the proof? I bet you haven't read the 13th Amendment, which abolished slavery.

The 13 th Amendment legalized slavery in prisons ...the Founding Fathers did not write the 13 th Amendment...it took the Civil war and the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans for the 13th amendment to come about..the Native American nations were ethnically cleansed...keep a cool tool and never drool in a stool ...

ROFL you're off your rocker.

Dismissed!

And the founders were around to see that? Really? Which ones?

Abraham Lincoln you dimwit. While not considered to be one of the original founding fathers, he helped rebuild America by abolishing slavery, he rebuilt the foundations of freedom that America had been founded upon, which had been destroyed by the tyranny of slavery. In that respect you could consider him to be a founding father. He reconstituted the union.

I love it when the unemployed try to act intelligent. Get a job then we'll talk.

He's been angry for as long as he's been here; all the while trying to convince others that he isn't.

You won yet again on the budget/debt limit as the Republicans/conservatives/tea party got squat. It's quite a winning streak you have going.

- You got Obamacare
- Federal spending is soaring
- Taxes on the "rich" are going up
- The "poor" are not only not paying taxes but getting refunds of taxes they didn't pay
- State rights are reduced to only that which the Federal government decides to allow them
- We are doing little to nothing to secure our borders
- The Republican majority in the House is irrelevant and has no power
- Obama is doing what W did in the Middle East and W is still being blamed for it
- W is still being blamed for our economy five years after he left.

You are completely and utterly dominating the Republican party in every conceivable way and you have been for the last decade. So I don't get it, why are you still so angry? You have no tolerance, no empathy, no mercy for those you have utterly crushed. Why? What would it take to get you to pull the stick out? Aren't you getting enough?

They will never be happy until they are marching us into death camps.

The MSNBC left is a recreation of the Khmer Rouge.

Because they know no other way...

The "politics of personal destruction" is their credo and they are never happy, no matter what their victory.

One would think they would be dancing with joy, but they are not.

He's been angry for as long as he's been here; all the while trying to convince others that he isn't.

Ouch, I'm going to cry now.

:lmao:

Sorry, did my best...

The Angry Left

February 6, 2014 by Daniel Greenfield

101511_9931-450x341.jpg

So why is the left so angry?

Watch MSNBC or browse any left-wing site and you see a level of anger that would make you think that Al Gore had just conceded or Nixon had just won reelection. There’s more anger in the privileged circles of the left than in the political rearguard of the Tea Party.

That anger trickles from the top down. Obama’s interview with Bill O’Reilly was yet another opportunity for the most powerful man in the country to blame a vast right wing conspiracy. A day doesn’t pass without another email from Obama, his wife, Sandra Fluke or Joe Biden warning that without another five or ten dollar contribution, the “right” will take over America.

The left has unchallenged control over the government, academia and the entertainment industry and yet it talks as if the country is 5 seconds away from Sarah Palin marching into Washington D.C. at the head of an army of Duck Dynasty fans to outlaw abortion.

The apocalyptic political paranoia and the uncontrolled outbursts of rage haven’t changed much since 2003. Ten years later, the ideologues in power still act as if George W. Bush is serving out his fourth term. Every day on MSNBC, a stew of conspiracy theories about oil companies, Israel, the Koch Brothers, Wal-Mart and Karl Rove leaves a slimy trail across the television screen.

It isn’t hope that animates the left’s leaders and thinkers, but the darker side of human nature. That dark side is why the left’s victories end in tragedies, why the red flags are painted with blood and why when its followers have run out of enemies to kill, they turn on each other and destroy their own movements with firing squads, gulags and guillotines.

Hate is the force that gives the left meaning.

The Angry Left | FrontPage Magazine

"That dark side is why the left’s victories end in tragedies...."

At least the Left has victories. Were there any WMD in Iraq? Did Bush kill bin Laden?

What is a Republican victory? Passing a law requiring public schools to teach kids in science class that the Earth is only 6,000 years old, and we're all evil because a talking snake destroyed Utopia? Cutting food stamps for poor working families who are already struggling and that's why they need food stamps? Torturing POWs to death in secret CIA black sites?

$4t squandered invading Iraq over lies, and you wonder why the Left is angry?

You won yet again on the budget/debt limit as the Republicans/conservatives/tea party got squat. It's quite a winning streak you have going.

- You got Obamacare
- Federal spending is soaring
- Taxes on the "rich" are going up
- The "poor" are not only not paying taxes but getting refunds of taxes they didn't pay
- State rights are reduced to only that which the Federal government decides to allow them
- We are doing little to nothing to secure our borders
- The Republican majority in the House is irrelevant and has no power
- Obama is doing what W did in the Middle East and W is still being blamed for it
- W is still being blamed for our economy five years after he left.

You are completely and utterly dominating the Republican party in every conceivable way and you have been for the last decade. So I don't get it, why are you still so angry? You have no tolerance, no empathy, no mercy for those you have utterly crushed. Why? What would it take to get you to pull the stick out? Aren't you getting enough?

Because if they don't blame republicans that only leaves their party which has had power for 7 years. But as you point out listening to democrats one would think the opposite. If things were going great then the democrats would never once mention republicans. But the stark reality is something quite different.

Forum List

Back