Why is the left still so angry???

In no possible way does one have to be angry to observe that you're an asshole.

The funiest part is that I was making that exact point, your ability to pull "you're a racist" out of any discussion at all. The Left are angry? OMG, you're a racist!

Let me see by my count you have called me an ass and have referred to me as "asshole" at least twice but apparently it is me that is obviously angry...

Stop being such a sissy. You started with the racist thing, ironically in a discussion where I pointed out that liberals like to pull racist out of their ass, and I pointed out you're an asshole. You can't even start a discussion without going ad homenim. Nope, doesn't prove anyone's angry. It does prove you're an asshole.

is it true or is it not true that the GOP Political base is essentially in the Old Confederate States ?

There are 27 states both houses are controlled by the GOP. That doesn't count the 5 that are split or Nebraska which is non-partisan.

Is it true or is it not true that you believe there are must therefore be roughly 27 Confederate Republican states? I personally can't find nearly that many on the map, I wondered what the one you're using is.

57-27 leave 30 non-confederate states according to Obamamath. Any way why do we continue to counter opinion with facts? Doesn't seem to work well.

The left is angry because activism requires some anger, When you are fighting the powers that be showing them that you are livid gets more action than showing them you are mildly annoyed and certainly more than the apathy shown by most citizens at the excesses of our plutocracy.

The Left is angry for a few reasons:

first of all they're angry because deep inside they know their agenda is failing as we speak here
second; the arrogant Left hails from places where their dogma, their ideology is never questioned. so they cant understand when they get power on a national level as with the election of obama; how there can be people openly criticizing thier whole political agenda. THAT JUST ISNT DONE IN THE LEFT-WING WORLD of group-think, of hypocritical projection of their own intolerance for people who hold differnet views, on others.

You have absolutely positively no forking clue who and what "the LEFT" is.

Not your fault, you've been lied to 24/7 your entire pathetic life/

Disinformation follows us like a plague.

Last edited:
The only thing worse than a sore loser is a sore winner.

it's comical the way the idiotic Left fails and looks around for somebody to blame.

lol

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

mommy mommy they dont understand me1

clue me in genius; what is the Left?

my life is "pathetic"?

lol angry much?

thanks for proving the point of the original poster and the topic of this thread!

lol

and what have i been "lied to' about for my entire life?

do you know me?
is it possible you've been lied to also?

lol what jokes some libs are!

LOL. The self awareness of the left is so low you can't even see your reflection well enough to not demonstrate it as you refute it....

You won yet again on the budget/debt limit as the Republicans/conservatives/tea party got squat. It's quite a winning streak you have going.

- You got Obamacare
- Federal spending is soaring
- Taxes on the "rich" are going up
- The "poor" are not only not paying taxes but getting refunds of taxes they didn't pay
- State rights are reduced to only that which the Federal government decides to allow them
- We are doing little to nothing to secure our borders
- The Republican majority in the House is irrelevant and has no power
- Obama is doing what W did in the Middle East and W is still being blamed for it
- W is still being blamed for our economy five years after he left.

You are completely and utterly dominating the Republican party in every conceivable way and you have been for the last decade. So I don't get it, why are you still so angry? You have no tolerance, no empathy, no mercy for those you have utterly crushed. Why? What would it take to get you to pull the stick out? Aren't you getting enough?
Society has sociopathy. Duh.

You won yet again on the budget/debt limit as the Republicans/conservatives/tea party got squat. It's quite a winning streak you have going.

- You got Obamacare
- The "poor" are not only not paying taxes but getting refunds of taxes they didn't pay
- State rights are reduced to only that which the Federal government decides to allow them
- Obama is doing what W did in the Middle East and W is still being blamed for it

You are completely and utterly dominating the Republican party in every conceivable way and you have been for the last decade. So I don't get it, why are you still so angry? You have no tolerance, no empathy, no mercy for those you have utterly crushed. Why? What would it take to get you to pull the stick out? Aren't you getting enough?
Society has sociopathy. Duh.

It's just the nature of greed. The more Democrats get, the more they want. The problem is that they now dominantly control the most powerful and wealthy planet on the country. So "more" isn't an easy thing. They are so angry because they are running out of ways to quench their greed for "more."

The obvious outlet now would be for a world government. Which they've dabbled in already. My prediction over the next couple decades is that things like cap and tax, Kyoto and other world government initiatives is where they go.

The Left is angry for a few reasons:

first of all they're angry because deep inside they know their agenda is failing as we speak here
second; the arrogant Left hails from places where their dogma, their ideology is never questioned. so they cant understand when they get power on a national level as with the election of obama; how there can be people openly criticizing thier whole political agenda. THAT JUST ISNT DONE IN THE LEFT-WING WORLD of group-think, of hypocritical projection of their own intolerance for people who hold differnet views, on others.

Ironic!

See, there you go again with the big letters, that's how everybody knows U B wee weed up with yo panties in a bunch...:lmao:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The left is angry because activism requires some anger, When you are fighting the powers that be showing them that you are livid gets more action than showing them you are mildly annoyed and certainly more than the apathy shown by most citizens at the excesses of our plutocracy.

Right on, POWER TO THE LOOTERS!

Say, what reward did your masters give you for shitting on police cars? Did they increase your welfare? Cut the price of Marijuana?

You know what the democrats you bow to refere to you as? "fucking stupid."

I'm just sayin.

Because the Left realize that Obamacare is gonna absolutely hurt the Democrat party and now some of them are trying to separate from the President due to this before the midterm elections.

The left will have to face the penalties down the road, especially if ever the mainstream media reaches a point where they recognize that if we destroy this nation and destroy the economy, they, too, will be destroyed..

- You got Obamacare

Because not everyone believes that Obama is a God who walks among us mere mortals and that you can spend your way to prosperity.

Because the Left realize that Obamacare is gonna absolutely hurt the Democrat party and now some of them are trying to separate from the President due to this before the midterm elections.

The left will have to face the penalties down the road, especially if ever the mainstream media reaches a point where they recognize that if we destroy this nation and destroy the economy, they, too, will be destroyed..

Nope.

Forum List

Back