Why is SNOPES considered a reliable source? Why? Who runs it? How do we know they are unbiased?

You can't rely on any of the left run verification sites for anything involved with the right or left politically. Their biases are obvious.

LOL- as opposed to relying upon the 'right run verification sites'.

Wait- there are no right run verification sites.

I wonder why....

They brought in experts from Europe, dude.........

OMG! Experts from EUROPE! You don't say.

That matters because European conspiracy nutters are much more qualified than American conspiracy nutters.

I said this 3 years a go that the birth certificate was a fraud. You can take it a apart using ADOBE layer by layer...

That's how scanning/conversion software works, dumbass.

Holy shit, you're stupid. I know it's been said before, but it bears repeating. Your stupidity is why you were such an easy mark for the conspiracy cults that sucked you in.

I'm calling out SNOPES for leaning left. The owners of the site are biased and it is NOT an unbiased and reliable news source.

Well to be fair, which single news source is unbiased? Some just lean farther than others. I'm a conservative, but I think you'd be a damn fool to rely only on FOX for your news. If you are seeking reality in actual news,
you'll not get it from one source.

All cable television news outlets are biased, because they are not under the same FCC regulations that the major network news outlets are. Opinion is allowed and badly abused under the guise of "news".

Best to not rely on television news for anything in depth, whether cable or network, because they only do headlines. Newspapers and periodicals are still the best bet. They still employ investigative reporters. Television news outlets don't.

Everything you read or hear is an editorial based on someone's opinion. Since most editorialists are liberal most stories have a liberal spin.

Fun! Why are most "editorialists" liberal?

Huh? I can name five conservative columnists without googling: George Will, Cal Thomas, Hugh Hewitt, Krauthammer, Ross Douthat. There's a ton more. Methinks you don't read much.

You are correct. That is one thing the right let get away from them, but then again if they did the left biased media would never give one the time of day, so...
You can't rely on any of the left run verification sites for anything involved with the right or left politically. Their biases are obvious.

LOL- as opposed to relying upon the 'right run verification sites'.

Wait- there are no right run verification sites.

I wonder why....

Everything you read or hear is an editorial based on someone's opinion. Since most editorialists are liberal most stories have a liberal spin.

Huh? I can name five conservative columnists without googling: George Will, Cal Thomas, Hugh Hewitt, Krauthammer, Ross Douthat. There's a ton more. Methinks you don't read much.

I don't read? You failed to read my post.

They brought in experts from Europe, dude.........

OMG! Experts from EUROPE! You don't say.

That matters because European conspiracy nutters are much more qualified than American conspiracy nutters.

I said this 3 years a go that the birth certificate was a fraud. You can take it a apart using ADOBE layer by layer...

That's how scanning/conversion software works, dumbass.

Holy shit, you're stupid. I know it's been said before, but it bears repeating. Your stupidity is why you were such an easy mark for the conspiracy cults that sucked you in.

Do tell???? 9 layers were easily lifted......are there more than 9 spaces for info on a birth certificate???? I believe so........

BTW, they were even able to find the birth certificate that the information was "cut and pasted" from...the evidence is indisputable....so once again you get your ass thoroughly kicked.......are you getting use to it by now????

I'm calling out SNOPES for leaning left. The owners of the site are biased and it is NOT an unbiased and reliable news source.

Standard cultist behavior.

That is, when someone points out the claims of the cultist are crap, the cultist simply ignores the unpleasant facts, and instead claims that the person who debunked their nonsense is part of a conspiracy against them.

If you have a problem with something Snopes said, point out where they got it wrong. Being they back up their claims with solid data, I doubt you'll be successful. Or, just whine about how butthurt you are that reality has such a strong liberal bias.

It looks to me that Snopes has been co-opted by the CIA. Now that we know that Barrypuppet's birth certificate was definitely a forgery..... I have many different sources that I use and I have become very proficient at sniffing out disinformation and spend as much time vetting information as I do digesting it.rs

Clearly you can't sniff out disinformation since you are a gullible Birther.

Give it up, homie......his birth certificate was a fraud....no "ifs"....no "ands"....or "buts".......

Snopes is only concerned with fact checking conservatives...for the most part. I am cool with it, but this should be known if people Consider this site some kind of fact checking standard.
Snopes fact checks any story that doesn't pass the sniff test including those about conservatives. Put a name into their search engine and check it out. You're just griping because the right gets caught so much more often.

Well to be fair, which single news source is unbiased? Some just lean farther than others. I'm a conservative, but I think you'd be a damn fool to rely only on FOX for your news. If you are seeking reality in actual news,

All cable television news outlets are biased, because they are not under the same FCC regulations that the major network news outlets are. Opinion is allowed and badly abused under the guise of "news".

Best to not rely on television news for anything in depth, whether cable or network, because they only do headlines. Newspapers and periodicals are still the best bet. They still employ investigative reporters. Television news outlets don't.

Hold on a minute there sport. Are you suggesting you get the straight dope from the network news outlets. If so, wait until you come down a bit off that high before you drive.

I don't read? You failed to read my post.

I was responding to Whitehall via your post.

Hold on a minute there sport. Are you suggesting you get the straight dope from the network news outlets. If so, wait until you come down a bit off that high before you drive.

I said you get headlines from television news, not in depth reporting.

I said you get headlines from television news, not in depth reporting.

Nor fair and balanced neither, just to be clear.

They are about as unbiased as pravda in the soviet times.

Or in other words, an arm of the democratic propaganda party.

Do tell???? 9 layers were easily lifted......are there more than 9 spaces for info on a birth certificate???? I believe so........

I suppose that gibberish makes some kind of sense in your 'tard dimension.

BTW, they were even able to find the birth certificate that the information was "cut and pasted" from...

You misspelled "They were even able to fake a birth certificate."

100% of the forgery was on your side. And you fell for it all, hard. Your masters consider you to be a very reliable useful idiot, due to the way you instantly believe everything they feed you, without even thinking of questioning it.

So, if your DearLeaderPutin and DearLeaderTrump give conflicting orders, which will you follow? You need to prepare for that case.

I suppose that gibberish makes some kind of sense in your 'tard dimension.

BTW, they were even able to find the birth certificate that the information was "cut and pasted" from...

You misspelled "They were even able to fake a birth certificate."

100% of the forgery was on your side. And you fell for it all, hard. Your masters consider you to be a very reliable useful idiot, due to the way you instantly believe everything they feed you, without even thinking of questioning it.

So, if your DearLeaderPutin and DearLeaderTrump give conflicting orders, which will you follow? You need to prepare for that case.

No, numb fuck....they found the birth certificate that the information to put on Barrypuppet's fake certificate because it was a very amateurish job and the one that posted the PDF file didn't have the good sense to run it through a copier and scan it.....

I gave you the link....I have made my case....your "Uh-uh....no way" isn't a convincing argument, punkinpuss...
You lose.......

Forum List

Back