Why is saying a black person looks like a monkey racist?

The complete lack of logic and over abundance of da feelz is ridiculous and regressive. And perhaps even racist, as i pointed out.

Arent we technically apes?
Didnt we come from apes?
Wouldnt white people look more like apes if we didnt breed with neanderthals in Europe?

We are apes. But our brains are lot bigger. Well most of us. I guess if you're asking this question, you might have been at the back of that line.
Which one? I asked 3. Nice counting, big brain ;)

Let me ask again :
I think valerie looks like the monkey from planet of the apes. Does that mean i think all black people are inferior?

alrightie .....i think i get what you are trying to say rather poorly

can one insult a black without being called racist? i think is your question....

alrightie .....i think i get what you are trying to say rather poorly

can one insult a black without being called racist? i think is your question....
well kind of... I am actually referring more to the monkey thing specifically.

the monkey thing....you mean jungle bunnies..referring to mixed race relationships as jungle fever? and blue gums....etc and so forth?
no. I didnt even know thats what "jungle bunnies" meant lol
blue gums?
WTF is going on in the mountains homie? hehe

common ancestors and "come from apes" are two different things, doofus.
Just admit you don't believe in the origin of species. That's you need to do.
:dunno:

You won't convince me. The evidence is too overwhelming. We are fucking monkeys, whether we like it or not.

`
102317trump-cowardlylion-lg.jpg
`

What makes it racist is the tradition of using such comparisons by racists to demean black people.

It's like calling somebody a money grubbing Jew in that the actual aptness of the statement as it applies to an individual is less important to the way such canards have been used historically.

Forum List

Back