Why is saying a black person looks like a monkey racist?

What makes it racist is the tradition of using such comparisons by racists to demean black people.

It's like calling somebody a money grubbing Jew in that the actual aptness of the statement as it applies to an individual is less important to the way such canards have been used historically.
Yes, tradition, context.. whatever. That doesnt mean roseanne is a racist nor her comment was racist.
I think jarret looks like a monkey. Does that mean i think the black race is inferior? Of course not. It only means i think jarret looks likes a monkey.
PEOPLE will add their own intent to it and make it what they wish.

What makes it racist is the tradition of using such comparisons by racists to demean black people.

It's like calling somebody a money grubbing Jew in that the actual aptness of the statement as it applies to an individual is less important to the way such canards have been used historically.
Yes, tradition, context.. whatever. That doesnt mean roseanne is a racist nor her comment was racist.
I think jarret looks like a monkey. Does that mean i think the black race is inferior? Of course not. It only means i think jarret looks likes a monkey.
DZizAcaWkAEw9iZ

DZizAcaWkAEw9iZ
crabs?

DZizAcaWkAEw9iZ
crabs?
No, she was pissed at the crowd when they were angry that she disrespected the flag. She didn't lose her job over it.

DZizAcaWkAEw9iZ
crabs?
No, she was pissed at the crowd when they were angry that she disrespected the flag. She didn't lose her job over it.
Do you grab your cooter when you get angry?

DZizAcaWkAEw9iZ
crabs?
Nah, you're thinking of tribble.

DZizAcaWkAEw9iZ
crabs?
L OUT LOUD, you monkey you

DZizAcaWkAEw9iZ
crabs?
Since i now identify as black, you are racist!

DZizAcaWkAEw9iZ
crabs?
That's actually TN when he lived in Mississippi.

Arent we technically apes?
Didnt we come from apes?
Wouldnt white people look more like apes if we didnt breed with neanderthals in Europe?

It isn't. You just keep going with that.
The next time you see a group of black people, you ask them that question. Trust me, they'll be glad you asked.

Didnt we come from apes?
Wouldnt white people look more like apes if we didnt breed with neanderthals in Europe?

It isn't. You just keep going with that.
The next time you see a group of black people, you ask them that question. Trust me, they'll be glad you asked.
Are you saying all black people are thin skinned? How racist, you white supremacist!

Didnt we come from apes?

The stigma here is obvious , when something in the White consciousness is seeing a resemblance between Blacks and Apes, its just pure inherent unconscious racism. And I am a Black man who has never seen that kind of perverted sight. Besides, I am not continuous with the idiot hierarchy of speechless Apes. Humans did not come from Apes.

Its just a silly mess.

There's no denying blacks more closely resemble the looks of an ape than whites. If you deny that then you're just lying. The black nappy hair, the dark eyes, the big flat nose, the fat lips and dark skin. That more closely resembles an ape than a white person, period, it's the truth.

Call it what you want, it's just a fact.

Is it NICE to call a black an ape just because of this resemblance? No. Is it AUTOMATICALLY RACIST? No. But it is an insult.

All you Republicans, it's really easy. Go find a group of black Americans, even better if they are all men, and ask them what's wrong with saying that black Americans look like monkeys.

I'm telling you, they will laugh so hard, they will probably give you money. Believe it. If you believe Trump, you should believe this.

Didnt we come from apes?

The stigma here is obvious , when something in the White consciousness is seeing a resemblance between Blacks and Apes, its just pure inherent unconscious racism. And I am a Black man who has never seen that kind of perverted sight. Besides, I am not continuous with the idiot hierarchy of speechless Apes. Humans did not come from Apes.

Its just a silly mess.
How does me thinking a black person resembles a monkey mean i think the black race is inferior?

Didnt we come from apes?

Its just a silly mess.
How does me thinking a black person resembles a monkey mean i think the black race is inferior?

It doesn't, necessarily. But it seems unlikely that you are so bone-brained ignorant that you don't realize that comparing blacks to apes has been a longstanding racial insult. Maybe you are that stupid. I dunno.

Didnt we come from apes?

Its just a silly mess.

You cry about somebody being racist because you get called white or read the words white people. But this you can't understand? Fucking liar.

Didnt we come from apes?

Its just a silly mess.

It doesn't, necessarily. But it seems unlikely that you are so bone-brained ignorant that you don't realize that comparing blacks to apes has been a longstanding racial insult. Maybe you are that stupid. I dunno.
I have clearly stated i understand the context. Try reading, dipshit.
Point is saying a person looks like an animal isnt racist. YOU make it racist in your mind.
Does the word racism even have meaning meaning anymore?

Forum List

Back