Why is saying a black person looks like a monkey racist?

Is applying a "negative stereotype" to one person, imply an entire race of people all over the world are inferior?
Maybe im just being technical.
So are you saying it's okay, or what?
Was my post not clear?
Im saying it sounds like it isnt racism. Unless we change the definition what racism is.
As i stated above, i am being technical.
You're not being "technical". You're trying to polish a turd.
No, i am being technical.

B_TWvdJVAAE8fGm.jpg

Is this racist? Of course not, although he looks exactly like a monkey.. As GT said, you have to apply historical context.
Basically, YOU, the judger, makes it racist.

you really are stretching this ......
Not stretching--being blatantly obtuse, or rather deliberately ignorant.
Take this comment:"Is applying a "negative stereotype" to one person, imply an entire race of people all over the world are inferior?"
How does a person take the very definition of racism to deny it means exactly what it says? By pretending a "stereotype" can't imply any negative characteristic used to demean a group of people, for one thing. Or that deliberately suggesting anyone of any particular race of people is inferior, for another.

Yeah, take away those two unfair (PC) assumptions from bigots and no racism really exists, eh?

Last edited:
you really are stretching this ......
Not stretching--being blatantly obtuse, or rather deliberately ignorant.
Take this comment:"Is applying a "negative stereotype" to one person, imply an entire race of people all over the world are inferior?"
How does a person take the very definition of racism to deny it means exactly what it says? By pretending a "stereotype" can't imply any negative characteristic used to demean a group of people, for one thing. Or that deliberately suggesting anyone of any particular race of people is inferior, for another.

Yeah, take away those two unfair (PC) assumptions from bigots and no racism really exists, eh?
So when i talk about one person specifically, i am actually talking about the entire race that person belongs to?

Is applying a "negative stereotype" to one person, imply an entire race of people all over the world are inferior?
Was my post not clear?
Im saying it sounds like it isnt racism. Unless we change the definition what racism is.
No, you're ham-handedly trying to rationalize a blatantly racist comment. To what end? Do you think if you put enough Simonizing bullshit on this comment people will rethink the obvious and accept racism as acceptable?

It's as if you seek to defend the indefensible. In other words, you're polishing a turd.

Was my post not clear?
No, you're ham-handedly trying to rationalize a blatantly racist comment. To what end? Do you think if you put enough Simonizing bullshit on this comment people will rethink the obvious and accept racism as acceptable?

It's as if you seek to defend the indefensible. In other words, you're polishing a turd.
No, i am saying people use that word incorrectly.
There are many words to describe what she did, but racism isnt one of them.
I think valerie looks like that female monkey on planet of the apes too. Does that mean i think the entire black race is inferior? Because that is exactly what people are saying.

do you think she was complimenting her?
insults dont equate to racism. You cant insult one person and it be racism. That doesnt imply you think an ENTIRE RACE of people are inferior.
You can use insults racists have used against other races. I think thats the problem here.
But my perspective is, is it really an insult?

It means that liberal Democrats instinctually feel Blacks are inferior,. They certainly have no problem oppressing them in their ghetto's.

2018 Stats | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
So a white person says one single black looks like a monkey. A black person automatically applies racial historical context to it. They do it to every white person.
That seems closer to racism than thinking a person looks like an animal that is a part of the same group as humans is racist.

Comparison to apes is a way whites used to justify their subjugation of blacks. They are not really human, they are closer to apes.....that is why I am justified in exploiting them

This was not done to white people

Comparison to apes is a way whites used to justify their subjugation of blacks. They are not really human, they are closer to apes.....that is why I am justified in exploiting them

This was not done to white people
Thanks for the context, neanderthal.

Put a face shot of your average white guy and your average black guy next to a face shot of your average ape...and c’mon! Can we at least say one of them more closely resembles the ape than the other one?

And that’s racist?...racism?...reality?...
Thats my point.
Valerie Jerrets dad doesnt look like a monkey but she does.
There goes that blanket statement theory ;)
Valerie Jarrett is proof that beauty is only skin deep......but ugly goes to the bone.

Arent we technically apes?
Didnt we come from apes?
Wouldnt white people look more like apes if we didnt breed with neanderthals in Europe?

We are apes. But our brains are lot bigger. Well most of us. I guess if you're asking this question, you might have been at the back of that line.

Forum List

Back