Why is saying a black person looks like a monkey racist?

Arent we technically apes?
Didnt we come from apes?
Wouldnt white people look more like apes if we didnt breed with neanderthals in Europe?

The stigma here is obvious , when something in the White consciousness is seeing a resemblance between Blacks and Apes, its just pure inherent unconscious racism. And I am a Black man who has never seen that kind of perverted sight. Besides, I am not continuous with the idiot hierarchy of speechless Apes. Humans did not come from Apes.

Its just a silly mess.
How does me thinking a black person resembles a monkey mean i think the black race is inferior?

You cry about somebody being racist because you get called white or read the words white people. But this you can't understand? Fucking liar.
If this thread was about trashing whites, you woukd be using a strict def of racism.
You are a joke and a liar. It comes as no surprise you are also an insecure whiny ass twat

I think white people look like ghosts. Like the walking dead.Blue eyed demons.But we smell a hell of a lot better

Saying that a race of humans looks like animals , is at its least level, insulting and inhumane. Its physical exaggeration and even character assignation ! Its idiotic; beastly; its perverting the basic level of an entire culture and their style ; their place in the halls of human decoration and even insults the creative ability of God himself! Its the rotten side of the parade of evolution.

This is pathetic! A sad side of the reality of how many Whites really view Blacks.

Look at this emerging view;

The First Human - Top Documentary Films

Last edited:
....I was at a school gym....I saw someone there and thought ''is this Halloween'''?? because some lady looked like she had a gorilla mask on--but she didn't ....does this make me racist??
....monkeys/gorillas flat noses, forward jaw and low foreheads...and black
...if someone has flat nose, forward jaw, and low forehead and black--??
..it does not necessarily make you a racist ......if you mean the whole race has monkey/ape mentality---then you are

There's no denying blacks more closely resemble the looks of an ape than whites. If you deny that then you're just lying. The black nappy hair, the dark eyes, the big flat nose, the fat lips and dark skin. That more closely resembles an ape than a white person, period, it's the truth.

Call it what you want, it's just a fact.

Is it NICE to call a black an ape just because of this resemblance? No. Is it AUTOMATICALLY RACIST? No. But it is an insult.
It is AUTOMATICALLY RACIST

Didnt we come from apes?
Wouldnt white people look more like apes if we didnt breed with neanderthals in Europe?
Where is your proof that we came from apes.
You dont believe in evolution and common ancestors?
common ancestors and "come from apes" are two different things, doofus.

According to research, hominids branched off from apes after the evolution of all of the lesser apes had already occurred. That means we are not only related, evolutionarily to chimps, gorillas, and orangutans, but also to the lesser apes like gibbons.

Last common ancestor of humans and apes weighed about five kilograms: Ape ancestor was about the size of a gibbon

So indeed, not only do we "come from apes," we are all apes. It is not racist to call anyone an ape. It is a compliment. Only hominids kill with such frightening disregard for life, all other apes value life much more than we do.

8310abf4a722199eecae2a0c91449611.jpg

Last edited:
Didnt we come from apes?

The stigma here is obvious , when something in the White consciousness is seeing a resemblance between Blacks and Apes, its just pure inherent unconscious racism. And I am a Black man who has never seen that kind of perverted sight. Besides, I am not continuous with the idiot hierarchy of speechless Apes. Humans did not come from Apes.

Its just a silly mess.
How does me thinking a black person resembles a monkey mean i think the black race is inferior?

It doesn't, necessarily. But it seems unlikely that you are so bone-brained ignorant that you don't realize that comparing blacks to apes has been a longstanding racial insult. Maybe you are that stupid. I dunno.
I have clearly stated i understand the context. Try reading, dipshit.
Point is saying a person looks like an animal isnt racist. YOU make it racist in your mind.
Does the word racism even have meaning meaning anymore?
It did, until racists twisted it up so badly. Some of us still know what it is, despite the bullshit.

Didnt we come from apes?

Its just a silly mess.

It doesn't, necessarily. But it seems unlikely that you are so bone-brained ignorant that you don't realize that comparing blacks to apes has been a longstanding racial insult. Maybe you are that stupid. I dunno.
I have clearly stated i understand the context. Try reading, dipshit.
Point is saying a person looks like an animal isnt racist. YOU make it racist in your mind.
Does the word racism even have meaning meaning anymore?
It did, until racists twisted it up so badly. Some of us still know what it is, despite the bullshit.
Yes, "non racists" yelling racist at everything doesnt hurt it at all.

Didnt we come from apes?

DHVQZ30WsAA-eQa.jpg

And white supremacists call us apes ?

When it comes down to it, all humans look like hairless apes. We share 99% of their genes. Which is why it’s ridiculous to hear whites talk of blacks as being monkeys. Whites are hairless apes just as black people are. ALL humans are in the simian branch.

Didnt we come from apes?

DHVQZ30WsAA-eQa.jpg

And white supremacists call us apes ?

When it comes down to it, all humans look like hairless apes. We share 99% of their genes. Which is why it’s ridiculous to hear whites talk of blacks as being monkeys. Whites are hairless apes just as black people are. ALL humans are in the simian branch.
Agreed. So why is it such a big deal? Why do people have to be so sensitive?

I dont think paul E looks like a monkey but valerie does. Is that racist?

Didnt we come from apes?
It's a negative stereotype.
It's like saying that all white males are racists.
However, the left has dumped white males as a voting block, so they don't have the same protections that porch monkeys get.

Then why do blacks call each other ******, but if you call them a ******, its racist

So confusing

-Geaux

Didnt we come from apes?
However, the left has dumped white males as a voting block, so they don't have the same protections that porch monkeys get.

Then why do blacks call each other ******, but if you call them a ******, its racist

So confusing

-Geaux
Chris Rock explained it best

If two fat women joke about how fat they are, it is acceptable. If a skinny girl does it, it is just plain mean

If two poor people joke about how poor they are, it is acceptable. If a rich person does it, it is just plain mean

Same goes for nigga

Didnt we come from apes?

So confusing

-Geaux
I was in the Gulf last week and they had the "hangout festival" and one of the singers was a black rapper. He invited some white girl to come up on stage and sing with him. The lyrics had the word nigga in it. She said it and he stopped the song and kicked her ass off the stage!
WTF

Didnt we come from apes?

So confusing

-Geaux

If two fat women joke about how fat they are, it is acceptable. If a skinny girl does it, it is just plain mean

If two poor people joke about how poor they are, it is acceptable. If a rich person does it, it is just plain mean

Same goes for nigga
You could have just said some people are insecure about themselves.

Didnt we come from apes?

Put a face shot of your average white guy and your average black guy next to a face shot of your average ape...and c’mon! Can we at least say one of them more closely resembles the ape than the other one?

And that’s racist?...racism?...reality?...
Thats my point.
Valerie Jerrets dad doesnt look like a monkey but she does.
There goes that blanket statement theory ;)
Valerie Jarrett is proof that beauty is only skin deep......but ugly goes to the bone.

Valerie Jarret should swing from a gallows or face a firing squad for being a traitor.

When they said "High crimes and misdemeanors"; They meant shit like she and Obama did.

True Story.

IDGAF how much they resemble simians, that ain't my bidness.

Didnt we come from apes?

So confusing

-Geaux

Same goes for nigga
Or some people are outcasts in society

Didnt we come from apes?

So confusing

-Geaux

Same goes for nigga
Or some people are outcasts in society
People let themselves get offended. Period.
Words are just words.
The only hurt they carry is what you let them carry.

Because this is what goes on when one race of men are considered apes and another is not

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

Even the screen writer of one of the original Planet of The Apes films said it was a racial allegory about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

That's why you had in the Planet of the apes poster last year

DEY2rxXUAAAH4zQ.jpg

All the "humans" have on riot gear. All the apes have spears. One of the humans has "the only good ape is a dead ape" written on his hat.

DEZx0jJV0AAzjVw.jpg

They used to say that about Black people

O. J trail = Mr. Fuhrman said "The only good n*gger is a dead n*gger."

DEY6ng0UAAAemPX.jpg

DEdpB-DWAAAVhRp.jpg

Yeah sure you have white gorrillas

images

ED-AO258_glovie_G_20110919182245.jpg

But what separates white racism from black racism is the ability of white racism to become lodged in people's minds.

White perceptions are what end up counting in a white-dominated society.

So if whites say blacks are apes ? We’ll be seen in that light.
If blacks say whites are apes ? Who the hell’s going to care?

If anything, whites will simply turn it into a marketing opportunity. When you have the power, you can afford to be self-deprecating.

Because this is what goes on when one race of men are considered apes and another is not

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

Even the screen writer of one of the original Planet of The Apes films said it was a racial allegory about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

That's why you had in the Planet of the apes poster last year

DEY2rxXUAAAH4zQ.jpg

All the "humans" have on riot gear. All the apes have spears. One of the humans has "the only good ape is a dead ape" written on his hat.

DEZx0jJV0AAzjVw.jpg

They used to say that about Black people

O. J trail = Mr. Fuhrman said "The only good n*gger is a dead n*gger."

DEY6ng0UAAAemPX.jpg

DEdpB-DWAAAVhRp.jpg

Yeah sure you have white gorrillas

images

ED-AO258_glovie_G_20110919182245.jpg

But what separates white racism from black racism is the ability of white racism former to become lodged in people's minds.

White perceptions are what end up counting in a white-dominated society.

So if whites say blacks are apes ? Wey’ll be seen in that light.
If blacks say whites are apes ? Who the hell’s going to care?

If anything, whites will simply turn it into a marketing opportunity. When you have the power, you can afford to be self-deprecating.

I never did like that racist albino nıgga. We were in school the whole time.

Forum List

Back