why is Romney better?

In other words, you dont really care about an answer. You are just asking the question to mock anyone who honestly answers you for some stupid reason.

Tell me something, does mocking people on an internet message board make this country better in the slightest?

no. i actually WANT an answer you did not responded with anything relevant.. (for me at least) :eusa_boohoo:

You were given the answer, Paulbot. You just can't handle the truth.

Fuck you Lucy.. vote mindlessly along party lines.. you are a Winner!!!! :cool::cuckoo:

Romeny still backs historically failed ideas right in the face of obvious evidence.

He will never be president

What failed ideas does he support and what evidence is there contrary?

Id say he has a 75% chance of being President unless things change this summer in Obama's favor.

Do you ever read anything that people post here? Romney is a trickle down guy. That has failed. That is one glaring example.

Your prediction is funny.

I disagree. I think it needs to be managed much better than either Bush or Obama have done. There is almost no serious screening of cargo while we're patting down obvious non-threats.

That is just an example of a specific policy position that I have not seen from the Romney camp however; it could be about Iran. He says "Iran won't have a nuke if I'm President." How does he intend to stop it? Invasion? Sanctions? Air strikes? Proxy war through Israel?

SPECIFICS PLEASE ON WHY ROMNEY IS BETTER?

I does not look like air-strikes will destroy Iran's nuke facility. Sanctions are not working & have not worked in the past against Iran. That leaves invasion, proxy war, covert CIA destruction from the inside or just let them build a nuke.

Yeah, I wish we knew what was going on in the Republican Candidate's mind at this point. His supporters don't seem to know either.

i keep Hearing: ANYBODY BUT OBUMBA!!!! :eusa_shifty:

I disagree. I think it needs to be managed much better than either Bush or Obama have done. There is almost no serious screening of cargo while we're patting down obvious non-threats.

That is just an example of a specific policy position that I have not seen from the Romney camp however; it could be about Iran. He says "Iran won't have a nuke if I'm President." How does he intend to stop it? Invasion? Sanctions? Air strikes? Proxy war through Israel?

SPECIFICS PLEASE ON WHY ROMNEY IS BETTER?

patting down children and seniors is STUPID. we are getting to be like Nazi Germany. :mad:

You just broke that thin thread of credibility. Idiot.

why? do you get Federal Welfare? (TSA) or are you simply happy our nation is going down the fucking toilet? :cuckoo:

Last election I supported Ron Paul. I paid more attention to what he was saying. I listened to his speeches, paid close attention to what he had to say during the debates. After giving him my full attention, I concluded that he's a lunatic.

:lol:

Almost made me spit out my coffee.

yeah. Dr. Paul is CRAZY! we sure don't Need our $ to be Worth aything do we?

Mitt Romny is (or will likely be) better:

--Because he loves his country and there is every reason to bewlieve that he would not do or support anything that would weaken or diminish it. The current occupant of the White House cannot say that.

--Because he has a proven track record of problem solving and getting difficult things done and accomplishing what he starts out to do. The current occupant of the White House cannot say that.

--Because he is a self made man having earned every dollar he has. (He did inherit a considerable amount from his father and gave every penny of it away.) The current occupant of the White House cannot say that.

--Because he has nothing serious to hide anywhere in his background and appears to be pretty much of an open book re his education, travels, inspiration, and point of view. The current occupant of the White House cannot say that.

--Because he doesnt promote fuzzy notions of 'making the rich pay more' or 'spreading the wealth around' or 'shoring up the economy by investing in it (meaning spending a lot of the people's money). The current occupant of the White House cannot say that.

--Because he has some really good ideas about what will get the economy moving again, and, if he has reasonable support from Congress, has a good track record of follow through on what he says he will do. The current occupant of the White House cannot say that.

--Because he loves his country and there is every reason to bewlieve that he would not do or support anything that would weaken or diminish it. The current occupant of the White House cannot say that.

--Because he has a proven track record of problem solving and getting difficult things done and accomplishing what he starts out to do. The current occupant of the White House cannot say that.

--Because he is a self made man having earned every dollar he has. (He did inherit a considerable amount from his father and gave every penny of it away.) The current occupant of the White House cannot say that.

--Because he has nothing serious to hide anywhere in his background and appears to be pretty much of an open book re his education, travels, inspiration, and point of view. The current occupant of the White House cannot say that.

--Because he doesnt promote fuzzy notions of 'making the rich pay more' or 'spreading the wealth around' or 'shoring up the economy by investing in it (meaning spending a lot of the people's money). The current occupant of the White House cannot say that.

--Because he has some really good ideas about what will get the economy moving again, and, if he has reasonable support from Congress, has a good track record of follow through on what he says he will do. The current occupant of the White House cannot say that.

^ not bad.. thank you for that useful post..

^ not bad.. thank you for that useful post..

Joke.............right?

That is bullshit that you cannot support.

Like what? Can you post the examples? That is what the OP is looking for. The EXAMPLES.

You are kidding. You must be kidding.

More unsubstantiated bullshit.

Nothing fuzzy. Obama is clear on this matter. The economy is growing.....held back by weakened government spending.

WHAT IDEAS???????????????????????????? Why do you think Mitt is a follow through kind of guy?

please give me a reason to vote for this guy.. (not that he's NOT Obumba!) why is he Better than Ron Paul???? :confused:

Ron Paul has absolutely no chance at all of winning.

So a vote for Paul is a missed opportunity to vote for the guy who CAN displace the President.

This raises the prospect that President Obama could eek out a re-election victory.

This is a disaster that could be and should be avoided. Voting for Paul is therefore quite dumb.

Don't be dumb.

Vote for Mitt.

Last edited:

Like what? Can you post the examples? That is what the OP is looking for. The EXAMPLES.

Nothing fuzzy. Obama is clear on this matter. The economy is growing.....held back by weakened government spending.

WHAT IDEAS???????????????????????????? Why do you think Mitt is a follow through kind of guy?

Sorry but I can't get motivated to discuss a concept with somebody who thinks 'bullshit' is an intelligent rebuttal or who obviously does not know anything about the subject. For instance if you don't know anything about Romney's track record or his history of accomplishments, I just don't have time to educate you.

please give me a reason to vote for this guy.. (not that he's NOT Obumba!) why is he Better than Ron Paul???? :confused:

I think you need to work that out for yourself.

Personally, I support Romney because he's run a very successful business. He understands what our economy needs to start growing again. He's run a state, he knows how to balance a budget, he knows how to work with both sides in order to provide the best solutions for the country. He understands and values the Constitution. He believes in the values that made us the most successful nation on earth. And he's a decent individual.

Ron Paul has some good ideas... unfortunately he is dangerously naive when it comes to international relations and foreign policy.

This is probably the best post I've seen from anyone talking about why they would vote for Romney (and cali and I are not known for our constantly agreeing on things). The OP makes a point in that, most of the people who comment on why vote for Romney usually say "He's not Obama!" and not much more. i'm sure there will be plenty such post in this thread.
While I disagree with Cali Girl's opinions here, I have to respect her solid post.

Last edited:

You won't have the option of voting for Ron Paul in the general election.

You will have the option to write him - or to vote for a Libertarian or an independent candidate. It's not required that we whore out our votes to the lesser of two weevils.

The question was "why is voting for Mit Romney better than voting for Ron Paul?"

I gave you the answer. Write-in votes are a joke.

I think you need to work that out for yourself.

Personally, I support Romney because he's run a very successful business. He understands what our economy needs to start growing again. He's run a state, he knows how to balance a budget, he knows how to work with both sides in order to provide the best solutions for the country. He understands and values the Constitution. He believes in the values that made us the most successful nation on earth. And he's a decent individual.

Ron Paul has some good ideas... unfortunately he is dangerously naive when it comes to international relations and foreign policy.

This is probably the best post I've seen from anyone talking about why they would vote for Romney (and cali and I are not known for our constantly agreeing on things). The OP makes a point in that, most of the people who comment on why vote for Romney usually say "He's not Obama!" and not much more. i'm sure there will be plenty such post in this thread.
While I disagree with Cali Girl's opinions here, I have to respect her solid post.

I'd agree with you if she made solid points. They are talking points. Obama matches or betters him on every point in that list except the "running a business" one.

Balancing the budget....................not the job of the POTUS in the first place. And Romney has not suggested a plan to balance the FEDERAL budget that is either workable or passable. So that one is fluff.

All the rest.........Obama wins.

He's been successful in everything he has attempted to accomplish. He's a turn around leader and after the toilet tour of Obama's failure, we need someone who can set the ship on the right course again.

You back Obama so you obviously have no clue as to what a successful administration looks like.

If Mitt does nothing but stop the utter stupidity and just do things in an averagely not too bad way, it will be about a 100% improvement over the current Failure in Chief.

Last edited:

So a vote for Paul is a missed opportunity to vote for the guy who CAN displace the President.

This raises the prospect that President Obama could eek out a re-election victory.

This is a disaster that could be and should be avoided. Voting for Paul is therefore quite dumb.

Don't be dumb.

Vote for Mitt.

Obumba is half black.. Romney is a Rich white guy. they both seem less than Acceptable to be the Chief Executive of the United States of America. i won't vote for them. i most likely won't vote at all. i voted another Anger vote (again) in 08' for Bob Barr.. it has really gotten OLD. i think BOTH party's have NO ANSWERS! the debt is Out of Control and they keep Fucking Adding to it!!!!!

Don't be dumb.

Vote for Mitt.

Obumba is half black.. Romney is a Rich white guy. they both seem less than Acceptable to be the Chief Executive of the United States of America. i won't vote for them. i most likely won't vote at all. i voted another Anger vote (again) in 08' for Bob Barr.. it has really gotten OLD. i think BOTH party's have NO ANSWERS! the debt is Out of Control and they keep Fucking Adding to it!!!!!

Why wouldn't they? The debt is essentially wealth transfer (from us, to them).

And this is where you fall into wingnut territory. Seriously. Obama doesn't love America? What do you base that on?

Um, I've seen Romney's track record. It involves a lot of working class folks losing good paying jobs and talking out of both sides of his mouth. He's every slick Business Administration Major you've ever encountered.

Ummm, he made money the old fashioned way. He inherited it and got it thorugh family connections... (I mean, we are talking about Mitt Romney here, right?)

Um, then why does Romney dodge the subject any time anyone asks him about his cult...er... religion? Why hasn't he released his tax returns. All of them? Why did he go back and scrub his book of all mentions of suppport of a national mandate program?

No, he puts out a whole lot of stuff about how he's going to balance the budget while cutting rich people's taxes.

That sounds like a good reason to get rid of Congress, not change presidents.

Forum List

Back