Why is racial pride only frowned upon when "white" is the race?

There is a common misconception that the Alt-Right is entirely racist. It is not true. Why is it racists have pride in your race? Every other race other than whites can have pride but when whites do it it is racist. Get your priorities strait.
I+like_3760f3_4268198.jpg

I+like

Ask yourself why there is Irish American, African American, etc, but not English American.

It's because you don't need pride events when you've been the aggressors and the holders of power.

There are English Americans, furthermore Jews hold the most power in America, rather than Anglos, besides a lot of Anglos are Zionists too, they love being dominated by Jews.

I said it badly, sorry. What I meant to say was why is Irish American and African American prominent and English American isn't? Not many people go around saying they're English American.

Why do people celebrate St. Patrick's Day and not St. George's Day, for example?

If I refer to myself as White
If I refer to myself as White I do so because I am White. But you perceive an implicit sense of "intrinsic superiority" attached to that simple observation.

What's going on is that they want you to be ashamed of being white. I'd say let them take over that job. I don't want it.

Whites have a record of using their whiteness t oppress others and it is documented. So all this whining and sniffling about being ashamed to be white is irrelevant.

If I refer to myself as White I do so because I am White. But you perceive an implicit sense of "intrinsic superiority" attached to that simple observation.

What's going on is that they want you to be ashamed of being white. I'd say let them take over that job. I don't want it.

Whites have a record of using their whiteness t oppress others and it is documented. So all this whining and sniffling about being ashamed to be white is irrelevant.

Liberal Globalist Jews have used Nazis to hype up anti-Racist hysteria, and have propped up Blacks as victims who hate Whites, to divide, and conquer America, and destroy the nation.

You're fighting the wrong fight, you should be fighting for a Black American nation...

Would you please just STFU! The garbage you post is straight stump stupidity. Don't tell me shit.

hysteria, and have propped up Blacks as victims who hate Whites, to divide, and conquer America, and destroy the nation.

You're fighting the wrong fight, you should be fighting for a Black American nation...

Would you please just STFU! The garbage you post is straight stump stupidity. Don't tell me shit.

Liberal Globalist Jews have used Nazis to hype up anti-Racist hysteria, and have propped up Blacks as victims who hate Whites, to divide, and conquer America, and destroy the nation.

1.) The Black Lives Matter movement is a result of Liberal Jewish media conditioning, they focused on Black victims even though more Whites are victims of cop killings.

This is rile up Blacks to feel oppressed, and go out there and cause trouble, and divide, and conquer America for it's future destruction, and collapse.

2.) They don't truly care about Blacks.

If they did they'd talk more about the Blacks killed in the Belgian Congo Genocide by King Leopold, no such luck, instead they beat a constant drum about the Jew Holocaust.

It's all to manipulate, and dominate society.

You are a tool to the Jewish establishment to destroy

Former racist admits he is scared of Black people

. Good grief.... This thread has gone crazy... Just leave the children alone is all I'm saying, but they are the last resort of hope for the liberalist agenda because they (the liberals) fail when trying to reprogram grown adults.

If I refer to myself as White
hysteria, and have propped up Blacks as victims who hate Whites, to divide, and conquer America, and destroy the nation.

1.) The Black Lives Matter movement is a result of Liberal Jewish media conditioning, they focused on Black victims even though more Whites are victims of cop killings.

This is rile up Blacks to feel oppressed, and go out there and cause trouble, and divide, and conquer America for it's future destruction, and collapse.

If they did they'd talk more about the Blacks killed in the Belgian Congo Genocide by King Leopold, no such luck, instead they beat a constant drum about the Jew Holocaust.

And you actually believe this shit.

BLM is protesting unarmed murders of blacks not whites who get killed in armed standoffs.

BLM is protesting unarmed murders of blacks not whites who get killed in armed standoffs.

Of cours

Yes, I do believe this.

The media has purposefully ignored cases of Whites murdered by cops, to create hysteria, and victimhood in Blacks, and the result is Black Lives Matter violence, and chaos, and a fifth column that can be used to divide, and conquer America.

Rioting more than protesting. A good suggestion is don't commit crimes and you avoid the problems. There are some rogue cops, but that is not the norm. Some of the black criminals are shot by black cops, how do you explain this away?

There is a common misconception that the Alt-Right is entirely racist. It is not true. Why is it racists have pride in your race? Every other race other than whites can have pride but when whites do it it is racist. Get your priorities strait.

I+like
Why be proud of something you can't control? Be proud of your achievements, not race.
White people do have control over the things they do to make them proud to be white.

That's where this whole "pride" thing falls apart. For DECADES -- the way "white folks" IDENTIFIED a racist among OUR group was --- THAT'S the person talking about White Pride.

Because as a group --- we DON'T have an identity, or common values. And can't AGREE on much of anything. I'm not PROUD of most whites. OR their accomplishments (if any).. So only RACISTS have a "unified view" of "group pride".. Same goes for Blacks or Asians or religious groups or ethnic background.

Only RACISTS raise their group HIGHER than it needs to be raised. On the ASSUMPTION that BEING a certain color is MORE important than who you are what you've done for others, or how you choose to live..
Ok, it may have been that way before.

But today it is a reaction to the accusation of white privilege.

How does someone who has been successful and just happens to be white defend against an attack that he was only successful because of his skin color?

Because to me the natural response is to talk about the things you have done that you are proud of and shouldn't be ashamed of touting your accomplishments or your pride in achieving them.

Where is this thinking wrong?

Because to me the natural response is to talk about the things you have done that you are proud of and shouldn't be ashamed of touting your accomplishments or your pride in achieving them.

Where is this thinking wrong?

Well that's the basis thesis of the attacks on "whiteness" -- isn't it? Which to my shock and horror I find out last week that "Whiteness" is now a full fledged college curriculum.

The premise is that that YOU didn't do those things. That your "whiteness" did them.. So you shouldn't waste your time defending yourself UNLESS you cop to the charge that those achievements would not have been possible if you WERE NOT white.

It's diabolically brilliant actually. But racist in itself... Because it implies that being black PRECLUDES one from achievement.

Where is it WRONG? It's actually not something EVERY black person would resort to. IMO -- only those blacks that are FULLY VESTED leftists would use that tactic. Because it's borrowed from the demeaning view of leftists that blacks are incapable of succeeding without THEIR help and support. It's a political viewpoint that "playing fields must be leveled" and "expectations lowered" in any area where blacks compete that isn't an actual sporting event.

Rioting more than protesting. A good suggestion is don't commit crimes and you avoid the problems. There are some rogue cops, but that is not the norm. Some of the black criminals are shot by black cops, how do you explain this away?

Police culture.

No doubt there is a racist element in some police but far worse and far more pervasive is the classist element.

I dont think being proud to be white is racist. I myself I am a minority and anti-racist but if a white guy told me about his heritage, his music, his culture etc. and said how he likes it etc. I would share some culture with him and have a beer with him and dont call him racist. But the alt-right (richard spencer coined the term alt-right and he is advocate) believe that the white race is superior, thats wrong pride, there is good and bad pride. Even christianity distinguishes between good and bad pride. The original sin was wrong pride, why Lucifer is the fallen angel, because of wrong pride.

This cartoon is so wrong and only propaganda

I+like

Whites are the least racist people out there. That "common misconception" is entire fabricated by the Left; even they don't believe it. it is just another talking point to leverage in their agenda against conservatives who they see as mostly white.
White people be just as racist as non whites they are no better...
please prove that
blacks commit more hate crimes per capita--so they hate more-- as a group

Last edited:

I+like

Whites are the least racist people out there. That "common misconception" is entire fabricated by the Left; even they don't believe it. it is just another talking point to leverage in their agenda against conservatives who they see as mostly white.

If they were, Barack never would have become president TWICE.
and the blacks showed their racism when voting for Obama
How Groups Voted in 2012 - Roper Center

I+like

please prove that

How many people are convicted of hate crimes is how you determine which group hates more?

I+like

please prove that

How many people are convicted of hate crimes is how you determine which group hates more?
and your stats??
Offenders

over TWICE the rate of whites!!!!!

I+like

please prove that

and your stats??
Offenders

I'm not denying that. I'm saying that extrapolating the amount of hate a group has from hate crime stats, particularly when those stats encompass fewer than 6000 people, is ridiculous.

please prove that

and your stats??
Offenders

I'm not denying that. I'm saying that extrapolating the amount of hate a group has from hate crime stats, particularly when those stats encompass fewer than 6000 people, is ridiculous.
then how can you say whites are just as racist??

please prove that

and your stats??
Offenders

the blacks commit hate crimes at over twice the rate of whites
they are committing hate crimes at over twice the rate
this says they have a problem with hate at over twice the rate of whites

bullshit...I gave out this statistic on another forum--what a bombshell !!!!!!!!!!!
what is in the MSM?? what do blacks say?? WHITES commit so many hate crimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we see that is bullshit!!
...boy--that hate crime statistic really throws people off--who would think that if you read the news????

whites just as racist --prove it

please prove that

and your stats??
Offenders

then how can you say whites are just as racist??

I didn't say that.....but I wouldn't base my opinion on whether racism is as prevalent in whites as blacks solely, or even mostly, on hate crime stats.

please prove that

and your stats??
Offenders

bullshit...I gave out this statistic on another forum--what a bombshell !!!!!!!!!!!
what is in the MSM?? what do blacks say?? WHITES commit so many hate crimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...boy--that hate crime statistic really throws people off--who would think that if you read the news????

I don't consider "having a problem with hate" to be solely the province of those committing hate crimes. Why you conflate the two, I'm not sure. I would almost certainly be considered to have (or at least have had) "a problem with hate," yet I have never been convicted nor charged with a hate crime. Very few people appear to be convicted of hate crimes, at least federally. Hate crimes are not the only crimes committed because of hatred. Generalizing millions of people "having a problem with hate" because a small number are convicted of or charged with hate crimes is ridiculous.

please prove that

and your stats??
Offenders

I don't consider "having a problem with hate" to be solely the province of those committing hate crimes. Why you conflate the two, I'm not sure. I would almost certainly be considered to have (or at least have had) "a problem with hate," yet I have never been convicted nor charged with a hate crime. Very few people appear to be convicted of hate crimes, at least federally. Hate crimes are not the only crimes committed because of hatred. Generalizing millions of people "having a problem with hate" because a small number are convicted of or charged with hate crimes is ridiculous.
hold it
the black population commits hate crimes at twice the rate--and you say that means nothing??

Forum List

Back