Why are all shithole countries occupied by browns and blacks?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Why can't non-whites take care of themselves without white help?

How many shithole countries were not invaded by whites?

Ireland colonized for 400 years, or so by Britain.... Wealthier than Britain today in Per Capita Income GDP.

Ethiopia not colonized ever...... Poorer than most of Africa in Per Capita Income GDP.

War has been a part of pretty much every culture and society, getting invaded, invading... So why is it that brown countries can't pull themselves up afterwards like white countries have? Haiti's been free for how long? And it's COMPLETELY destroyed? (the earthquake was simply the coup-de-grace).

all i have ever heard is that Whites are the smallest group throughout the entire world . If that is true and i think that it is , And then as i look around the world i figure that Whites have done pretty good for themselves throughout history . I think that Whites oughta get back on track and do things as they did things in the old days . Its simply common sense !!

All countries have rural poverty pockets, because the wealth can't spread in easily when you have such few people.

Just in India, or Africa their rural poverty looks more like this.

africa-205218_1280.jpg

Ireland colonized for 400 years, or so by Britain.... Wealthier than Britain today in Per Capita Income GDP.

Ethiopia not colonized ever...... Poorer than most of Africa in Per Capita Income GDP.
Kenya is one of the better countries in Africa.
Somalia is just north of Kenya.
Kenya has a mass transit system.
Somalia has pirates and urban decay

Nairobi, Kenya
image.php

Moghadisu, Somalia

16somalia-2-superJumbo.jpg

Kenya is one of the better countries in Africa.
Somalia is just north of Kenya.
Kenya has a mass transit system.
Somalia has pirates and urban decay

Nairobi, Kenya
image.php

Moghadisu, Somalia

16somalia-2-superJumbo.jpg

Would you like to factually explain to us how parts of Somalia got to be what it is? Can you explain what caused the Somali fishing industry to go under and created the pirates?

haille salassie would like a word with you

Second Italo-Ethiopian War - Wikipedia

All countries have rural poverty pockets, because the wealth can't spread in easily when you have such few people.

Just in India, or Africa their rural poverty looks more like this.

africa-205218_1280.jpg
actually that is a one percenter dwelling in Africa.

There is nothing so worthless as a dumb ass white person.

How racist of you. I happen to think there's no such thing as a worthless person..outside of progressive/communist craphats.

Forum List

Back