Why is Prostitution Illegal???

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by necritan, Mar 5, 2009.

1. necritan

necritan Liberals are retarded

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +137
    Why is this practice , which is older than time itself , Illegal in almost every State in this country???

Who's "Rights" are being violated if two consenting adults engage in sex , and one is paid for the service??

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Amanda

Amanda Calm as a Hindu cow

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,006
    F' if I know. If I could have become a stripper at 16 I would have done it. What would have been the problem? Is my body mine, or not?

3. necritan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +137
    16 isnt considered being an adult though. Nor is being a stripper the same as prostitution.

Your body is yours....I hope....unless of course you are a host for a demon or alien or something weird like that...hmmmmm.

Two consenting adults...where's the Rights violation???

4. Epsilon Delta

Epsilon Delta Jedi Master

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +364
    Because sometimes we like to come up with ideological solutions rather than practical solutions.

5. Amanda

Amanda Calm as a Hindu cow

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,006
    Why isn't 16 an adult? I'd been doing adult things for years. If I could have supported myself I would have been out on my own. The only reason I couldn't support myself is because at 16 you can't get a job that will support you. If I could have stripped I could have supported myself. I don't want to make this a youth rights thread (at least not without Agna to get my back) but srsly why can't I do whatever I want with my body? Whether that's show it off for money or fuck for money? I don't get it.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  6. necritan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +137
    Because it has been established by the powers that be....that 18 is considered an adult.

Probably due to the "Average" maturation process of the "average" human mind....atleast in this country.

In some other countries.....12 or 13 could be considered an adult.....mostly because their day to day responsibilities are that of an adult.....you know...going to work...making kids...feeding kids...etc etc etc. These cultures neccessitate a grow up quick belief...as a survival mechanism. Children are viewed as liabilities until they start to contribute.

Our culture doesnt throw children to the fire as quick....and children stay child-like alot longer......some never grow up in fact. Like me:cool:

7. Luissa

Luissa Annoying Customer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,664
    No ones! Everyone has choices, and if you want to pay or get paid that is your issue no one else.
    What if the women is pregnant?
    I watched Tyra today, not by choice and this girl works at the Bunny Ranch and is eight months pregnant. To top it off they had the most disturbing guy on there who traveled cross country to have sex with her. I wanted to take a shower after seeing him, I guess Dilio has a thing for pregnant chicks!

8. necritan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +137
    If the pregnant women gets some sort of sickness or harms the baby via sex favor's.....could that not be a violation of the unborn childs rights?? That is of course if you believe they have rights....but thats a whole other thread.

FWIW.....chicks are kinda cute when they are pregnant...dunno why...they just are.:eusa_whistle:

9. Luissa

Luissa Annoying Customer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,664
    I have never got hit on as much as I did when I was pregnant! My ex who has a thing for pregnant girls would call me all the time. Now my boyfriend was freaked out by it!
    And as for the rights issue, sometimes it is hard to be a liberal!

10. Article 15

Article 15 Dr. House slayer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,859
    They have that whole "pregnant glow" thing about them. It's noticeable.