Why is Prostitution Illegal???

F' if I know. If I could have become a stripper at 16 I would have done it. What would have been the problem? Is my body mine, or not?

F' if I know. If I could have become a stripper at 16 I would have done it. What would have been the problem? Is my body mine, or not?

16 isnt considered being an adult though. Nor is being a stripper the same as prostitution.

Your body is yours....I hope....unless of course you are a host for a demon or alien or something weird like that...hmmmmm.

Two consenting adults...where's the Rights violation???

Why isn't 16 an adult? I'd been doing adult things for years. If I could have supported myself I would have been out on my own. The only reason I couldn't support myself is because at 16 you can't get a job that will support you. If I could have stripped I could have supported myself. I don't want to make this a youth rights thread (at least not without Agna to get my back) but srsly why can't I do whatever I want with my body? Whether that's show it off for money or fuck for money? I don't get it.

Because it has been established by the powers that be....that 18 is considered an adult.

Probably due to the "Average" maturation process of the "average" human mind....atleast in this country.

In some other countries.....12 or 13 could be considered an adult.....mostly because their day to day responsibilities are that of an adult.....you know...going to work...making kids...feeding kids...etc etc etc. These cultures neccessitate a grow up quick belief...as a survival mechanism. Children are viewed as liabilities until they start to contribute.

Our culture doesnt throw children to the fire as quick....and children stay child-like alot longer......some never grow up in fact. Like me:cool:

Why is this practice , which is older than time itself , Illegal in almost every State in this country???

Who's "Rights" are being violated if two consenting adults engage in sex , and one is paid for the service??
No ones! Everyone has choices, and if you want to pay or get paid that is your issue no one else.
What if the women is pregnant?
I watched Tyra today, not by choice and this girl works at the Bunny Ranch and is eight months pregnant. To top it off they had the most disturbing guy on there who traveled cross country to have sex with her. I wanted to take a shower after seeing him, I guess Dilio has a thing for pregnant chicks!

Why is this practice , which is older than time itself , Illegal in almost every State in this country???

Who's "Rights" are being violated if two consenting adults engage in sex , and one is paid for the service??
No ones! Everyone has choices, and if you want to pay or get paid that is your issue no one else.
I watched Tyra today, not by choice and this girl works at the Bunny Ranch and is eight months pregnant. To top it off they had the most disturbing guy on there who traveled cross country to have sex with her. I wanted to take a shower after seeing him, I guess Dilio has a thing for pregnant chicks!

If the pregnant women gets some sort of sickness or harms the baby via sex favor's.....could that not be a violation of the unborn childs rights?? That is of course if you believe they have rights....but thats a whole other thread.

FWIW.....chicks are kinda cute when they are pregnant...dunno why...they just are.:eusa_whistle:

If the pregnant women gets some sort of sickness or harms the baby via sex favor's.....could that not be a violation of the unborn childs rights?? That is of course if you believe they have rights....but thats a whole other thread.

FWIW.....chicks are kinda cute when they are pregnant...dunno why...they just are.:eusa_whistle:
I have never got hit on as much as I did when I was pregnant! My ex who has a thing for pregnant girls would call me all the time. Now my boyfriend was freaked out by it!
And as for the rights issue, sometimes it is hard to be a liberal!

They have that whole "pregnant glow" thing about them. It's noticeable.
It is called sweat! jk
You don't feel like you are glowing that is for sure but sex for me was ten times better, maybe that has something to do why men like pregnant girls plus there is the whole thing where there is no chance of getting them pregnant!

I have absolutely no idea why prostitution is illegal eiher. I've actually had a huge, quite vitriolic debate on this in real life and in a situation a few years ago where the discussion was actually in an arena that had a major impact on public policy. One of the people in my organisation slightly senior to me was appalled when I suggested that prostitution should not be a crime. His tactic was to ask me, "would you want your daughter to be a prostitute"?

I gave up arguing with him because I realised I wanted to choke some fucking sense into him. :redface:

It should be regulated like any other business transaction.

I have absolutely no idea why prostitution is illegal eiher. I've actually had a huge, quite vitriolic debate on this in real life and in a situation a few years ago where the discussion was actually in an arena that had a major impact on public policy. One of the people in my organisation slightly senior to me was appalled when I suggested that prostitution should not be a crime. His tactic was to ask me, "would you want your daughter to be a prostitute"?

I gave up arguing with him because I realised I wanted to choke some fucking sense into him. :redface:

Yes it should have some regulations, like you can't have brothel across the street from a school and so on.
Might cut down on wack jobs killing them! I was watching something today where some law enforcement guy of some sort said there is a serial killer in most major cities that target prostitutes.
Give them somewhere to do it legally!

Yes it should have some regulations, like you can't have brothel across the street from a school and so on.
Might cut down on wack jobs killing them! I was watching something today where some law enforcement guy of some sort said there is a serial killer in most major cities that target prostitutes.
Give them somewhere to do it legally!

Good point, the working girls (people?) should be entitled to work in safe conditions.

It is called sweat! jk
You don't feel like you are glowing that is for sure but sex for me was ten times better, maybe that has something to do why men like pregnant girls plus there is the whole thing where there is no chance of getting them pregnant!

lol ...

Good point ... I can see the fun in that.

This conversation reminds me of a classic Married with Children quote:

Having sex with a pregnant woman is like putting gas in a car you just wrecked.

I'm sure you have a feeling how I feel about regulation by now...Lol.

How would you regulate it??

Do you mean...taxed...age limits...disease prevention..overtime...etc etc??
my ex was stationed in North Korea and he said it was safer to sleep with the prostitutes because they are tested often for business purposes.
For one you can't want have people sprending around diseases and there of course would have to be an age limit.
What about breaks? would they just get up and leave in the middle and say they will be back in fifteen?

It is called sweat! jk

lol ...

Good point ... I can see the fun in that.

This conversation reminds me of a classic Married with Children quote:

Having sex with a pregnant woman is like putting gas in a car you just wrecked.
Love married with children! and very true!

I'm sure you have a feeling how I feel about regulation by now...Lol.

How would you regulate it??

Do you mean...taxed...age limits...disease prevention..overtime...etc etc??

Here a prostitute can file a tax return without threat of prosecution so yes they should pay tax like anyone else. As for your other points yes, along those lines. Underage should be prohibited and employers locked up for hiring under-age prostitutes. Health regulations, safe sex practices, normal working conditions for prostitutes, all of that. And I would add - I think Luissa made the point - planning laws. I do think that the person next door shouldn't be able to set up a one-person knock shop in their own house. Once you clear away some of the less than helpful ideas about prostitution you're left with those practical issues that have to be sorted out. I would make one point though. Busting prostitutes is a huge waste of police time. You want your cops doing real work, not morals enforcement.

STD checks for the prostitutes, also checks for the johns if the women won't use condoms. Perhaps sanitary working conditions as well?

Forum List

Back