CDZ Why is "Mexican" a "Racist" Term?

Trump enjoys 37% support among Hispanic Americans today...these numbers will rise. Trump on pace to out do Bush with Hispanic Americans...Hillary is toast...they don't like her.
Dont know where you are getting your numbers from but the amount is definitely falling for those that support Harrumph. They are not rising.

...and....for all you know, this judge could be a Trump supporter....No Joke: Trump Can Win Plenty of Latinos

Among the small subset of hispanic gop voters.

But you raise a valid point. A small percentage of hispanics do support Trump.

The odds are far more likely that this judge has a preconceived and highly negative opinion of Trump.

The odds are that since he is a judge with a good record, he does not let personal opinions affect his rulings (like a judge ruling on a pedo case).

I don't know that.

I've seen a lot of lefty judges making decisions to let leftys go fishing for anything that can be used to smear Republicans.

Remember Jack Ryan? Some asshole judge unsealed his divorce case records, without any concern for the interests of the children, so that not credible divorce testimony could be used to sideline the man that was likely to defeat Obama.

And you don't know this either: "The odds are far more likely that this judge has a preconceived and highly negative opinion of Trump."

The thing is - you can only go by the judges record and statements.

Well technically he is correct.

Since all Americans have a highly negative opinion of Trump- clearly no judge can hear Trump's case- since Trump can honestly say the odds are any judge doesn't like Trump.

According to the thought police, Donald Trump's reference to a judge being "Mexican" is a "racist" statement. I can't think of another country to which this would apply. Can you?

It seems to me that, in the context of the questionable lawsuit against Trump University, this reference has much more to do with the Judge's affiliation with La Raza, a political organization which actively circumvents U.S. immigration law. Given Trump's high profile political stance to the contrary, does not the Judge have a potential conflict of interest? Why should this be considered a "racist" issue?

P.S. Please look up "ad hominem" before responding.

it seems to me that any reference to the ethnic background of a judge-----by a defendant ----
IS REALLY DUMB

I have often heard liberals and blacks complain about overly white juries, judges, police, teachers, bankers, bosses, congressmen, ect, ect ect.

I guess it's ok when it serves the LIb Agenda
?

That's a logical conclusion only if you're totally ignorant of racial politics and sociological history in America.

Which seems to be more and more the case with Trump supporters.

For months lefties have been saying that Hispanics hate Trump.

Now Trumps suggests that an Hispanic might hate him and that is racist?

LOL!!!

No, he called an American citizen a “mexican”. The larger question is that apparently, the judge’s appearance must be the same as the defendant to ensure a “fair trial” So women can’t sit in judgement of men, and vice versa; Black judges cannot hear cases between two non-black defendants…

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the thought police, Donald Trump's reference to a judge being "Mexican" is a "racist" statement. I can't think of another country to which this would apply. Can you?

It seems to me that, in the context of the questionable lawsuit against Trump University, this reference has much more to do with the Judge's affiliation with La Raza, a political organization which actively circumvents U.S. immigration law. Given Trump's high profile political stance to the contrary, does not the Judge have a potential conflict of interest? Why should this be considered a "racist" issue?

it seems to me that any reference to the ethnic background of a judge-----by a defendant ----
IS REALLY DUMB

I have often heard liberals and blacks complain about overly white juries, judges, police, teachers, bankers, bosses, congressmen, ect, ect ect.

?

That's a logical conclusion only if you're totally ignorant of racial politics and sociological history in America.

LOL!!!

No, he called an American citizen a “mexican”. The larger question is that apparently, the judge’s appearance must be the same as the defendant to ensure a “fair trial” So women can’t sit in judgement of men, and vice versa; Black judges cannot hear cases between two non-black defendants…

Surely the logic is dumb enough that you understand it too.

lets be fair-----trumpie investigated the judge and found that he is associated with an
HISPANIC RIGHTS group and decided to use the fact to disqualify him as being biased. People ---especially people like LAWYERS---do all sorts of idiot underhanded things in order to "WIN"

IS REALLY DUMB

?

LOL!!!

1. Mexican-Americans are a subset of Hispanic. You lefties have been saying for months that Hispanics hate TRump.

Now Trump says ONE of them hates him and it's racist? LOL!!

Liberals: All the intellectual honestly of a crack whore.

2. And now you are putting words in Trump's mouth.

Why did Trump feel obliged to even use the qualifier?

"Mexican" when Trump uses it means "probably an illegal alien."

Mexicans are as diverse as North Americans...in some respects even more so.

Trump is a mouth that's never quite been attached to his brain.

IS REALLY DUMB

?

LOL!!!

1. Mexican-Americans are a subset of Hispanic. You lefties have been saying for months that Hispanics hate TRump.

It is the job of an honest judge to put his own prejudices ASIDE------if the judge does hate trump-----AND IF HE feels he cannot act in accordance with the necessary DISINTEREST---he can recuse himself--

It is not a qualifier. It's an adjective. And as so many people have been saying that Hispanics, of which Mexican-americans are a subset of, hate TRump, Trump thought it was relevant.

"Mexican" when Trump uses it means "probably an illegal alien."

You just made that up. It has nothing to do with Trump, nor me.

Which is irrelevant. And not true.

Trump is a mouth that's never quite been attached to his brain.

Logical Fallacy of Argument by Ridicule.

IS REALLY DUMB

?

LOL!!!

lets be fair-----trumpie investigated the judge and found that he is associated with an
HISPANIC RIGHTS group and decided to use the fact to disqualify him as being biased. People ---especially people like LAWYERS---do all sorts of idiot underhanded things in order to "WIN"

If the plaintiffs were also member of the HISPANIC RIGHTS group, you bet. As far as I know, the plaintiffs are people he swindled with his bogus Trump University.

If you’re interested in getting a preview of what is going to be brought up at the trial…the details are absolutely salivating:

Here Is Every Bogus Claim in Donald Trump’s Defense of Trump University

Just to knock it down some—there are much more details at the source…

80,000 went to the free seminar. It was so enticing that about 9,000 signed up for the next course (which was just more seminars as it turned out) and spent $1,500 +/-. Of those 9,000 pigeons, fewer than 1,000 went on to the advanced training which was $35,000 which was just more seminars and motivational speeches.

He’s going to have some real problems with this case.

IS REALLY DUMB

?

LOL!!!

Lets be fair- none of those things are true.

The judge belongs to an Hispanic Bar Association.
That fact does not disqualify him.
Trump hasn't even tried to disqualify the judge in court- only to his followers.
Trump is not a lawyer even if he does do idiotic underhanded things to win.

IS REALLY DUMB

?

LOL!!!

Correll- is a crack whore defending what the GOP calls 'textbook racism"

Trump never called the judge a Mexican American- he called an American a Mexican.

And Trump presumes because the judge has ancestors from Mexico that the judge is biased against him.

But not so much that Trump actually is asking his lawyers to call for the judge's recusal.

Trump only is using this to play to his base.

The base- like you- who likes it when he calls an American a "Mexican"

It is not a qualifier. It's an adjective. And as so many people have been saying that Hispanics, of which Mexican-americans are a subset of, hate TRump, Trump thought it was relevant..

Trump didn't talk about "Hispanics" or "Mexican Americans

Trump: U.S. District Court Judge Gonzalo Curiel “happens to be, we believe Mexican, which is great. I think that’s fine,”

Arianrhod said:

Which is irrelevant. And not true.

Prove me wrong.

Which part of irrelevant didn't you understand?

I understand that you tossed in a big word because you couldn't refute my statement. Would you like another opportunity?

How does Mexico being diverse effect this incident?

Cause, imo, it does NOT.

?

LOL!!!

Correll- is a crack whore defending what the GOP calls 'textbook racism"

Trump never called the judge a Mexican American- he called an American a Mexican.

And Trump presumes because the judge has ancestors from Mexico that the judge is biased against him.

But not so much that Trump actually is asking his lawyers to call for the judge's recusal.

Trump only is using this to play to his base.

The base- like you- who likes it when he calls an American a "Mexican"

1. It is not racism. Ryan is a fool.

2. He was referring to ethnicity. He was not claiming the Judge was a citizen of another nation. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3. All you lefties and quite a few righties have been saying that Hispanics hate Trump. Your suddenly realization that it is "racist" to say this reveals nothing except what lying, race baiting hypocrites you are.

4. re: lawyers not calling for recusal: SO?

5 We like it when he is not cowed by bullshit accusations of racism, like this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back