Why Is McConnell Meeting With Schimer To Plot / Plan Against Republican Voters?

FTX is far bigger and Joe is involved (meaning Hunter is likely as well).

People DO NOT want to hear about the laptop. FTX is new and Republicans need to grab that brass ring and run with it.

Republicans don't even know there is a race afoot.

Mitch is like a climber on an ice cliff having fallen over the edge just barely hanging on just worried about not falling any farther or losing too much more than needed to keep from entirely dropping off into the ravine. While democrats play to win, Mitch just plays hoping not to lose too badly.

No celebrating or crying. The republicans will vote on their republican leader. They have done it this way since 1925. It is and will be what it is and the way they have been chosen since that time.
On a side note to clarify:
"The practice of instituting party leaders in the Senate can be dated back to 1920 when the Democrats at the time elected their first-floor party leaders. At the time, the Democratic party was in the minority. Senate Republicans would also adopt the practice, but will not do so until 1925, at which time they would hold the majority."

How much tax payer money has been stolen in this "war" Joe and Vlad cooked up?

McCarthy as speaker of the house, Schmucky and Mitch in the Senate, the rape of the US Taxpayer will proceed with no interference - thank Lucifer you got rid of the Orange Man bad, he about fucked the whole scam up...

Stats show that in every race where a candidate NOT well funded by their party went against a well-funded incumbent, the incumbent won.

McConnell pulled funding for some MAGA Republicans, like Masters, basically giving up the seat to the Democrat incumbent.

Now McConnell is reportedly meeting with Schumer to plot / plan on how to 'betray' a lot of GOP voters going forward.

McCuckonnell so needs to be stripped of his position as GOP leader of the Senate.

There was no point in funding Masters. It would have been throwing good money after bad.

Stats show that in every race where a candidate NOT well funded by their party went against a well-funded incumbent, the incumbent won.

McConnell pulled funding for some MAGA Republicans, like Masters, basically giving up the seat to the Democrat incumbent.

Now McConnell is reportedly meeting with Schumer to plot / plan on how to 'betray' a lot of GOP voters going forward.

McCuckonnell so needs to be stripped of his position as GOP leader of the Senate.

I don't see anywhere in that link that McConnell has agreed to meet with Schumer.

Not that Schumer even has to reach out to McConnell since the Dems have kept the majority.

Sadly, Senator Tuberville says he will back McConnell. Cowardice comes naturally to so many.
You should have figured that out years ago when all the cucks knelt down to suck Trump's dick.

For example, this submissive lickspittle:

Graham-tweet-Trump-destroy.png

More rightwing conspiracy theory nonsense from gateway pundit.

[Rhetorical] Why do conservatives keep posting such garbage from unreliable sources.

How much tax payer money has been stolen in this "war" Joe and Vlad cooked up?

McCarthy as speaker of the house, Schmucky and Mitch in the Senate, the rape of the US Taxpayer will proceed with no interference - thank Lucifer you got rid of the Orange Man bad, he about fucked the whole scam up...
No telling, but a bargain at twice the price if it stops Russian aggression against Ukraine, the other former Soviet satellites and any of Russia's other neighbors bordering NATO Countries or NATO countries in general. I have nothing against the Russian people, but the Russian Government totally sucks and always has.

No telling, but a bargain at twice the price if it stops Russian aggression against Ukraine, the other former Soviet satellites and any of Russia's other neighbors bordering NATO Countries or NATO countries in general. I have nothing against the Russian people, but the Russian Government totally sucks and always has.

It's regional Slavic vs. Slavic bloodletting.
The U.S. has no reason to be involved.

It's SUCH a shock that every single time Ukraine has been invaded by Putin, Quid Pro was in the white house - and got a fuck load richer...

BUT we need hundreds of billions more in taxpayer money to go into Bidens pocket help defend Ukraine.

You know, if Orange Man Bad were in office, we wouldn't have sent any money over to the slush fund freedom fighters. I mean, the opportunity for war and the profits would never have happened - good thing democrats cheated their way in....

It's regional Slavic vs. Slavic bloodletting.
The U.S. has no reason to be involved.
Other than support, I wholeheartedly agree. I wish Ukraine my very best and hope they win.

It's SUCH a shock that every single time Ukraine has been invaded by Putin, Quid Pro was in the white house - and got a fuck load richer...

BUT we need hundreds of billions more in taxpayer money to go into Bidens pocket help defend Ukraine.

You know, if Orange Man Bad were in office, we wouldn't have sent any money over to the slush fund freedom fighters. I mean, the opportunity for war and the profits would never have happened - good thing democrats cheated their way in....
I have never tracked Joe's bank or retirement accounts, and frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. I don't like the Russian Government any more now than during the Cold War (still going, in my book), so I approve of what President Biden has done in that regard from Day 1. I have been to that part of the world and even in a tank up to the Czech border. Never had to fire shot, but just being there, I did my part. Now, it is up to this generation, not to Fk it, and if it takes Joe's leadership to do it, so be it. I'm still pissed off at him for how he Fkd up our own southern border, but that has no bearing on this.

All that matters is party loyalty!

More rightwing conspiracy theory nonsense from gateway pundit.

[Rhetorical] Why do conservatives keep posting such garbage from unreliable sources.
Why can't snowflakes EVER debunk what is being reported when asked to do so? They bitch, whine, and make these accusatory comments but can never back their claims.

Yeah, it's all a plot against you.

And you wonder why so many voters thought MAGA was batshit insane kooks.

Forum List

Back