Why Is McConnell Meeting With Schimer To Plot / Plan Against Republican Voters?

Stats show that in every race where a candidate NOT well funded by their party went against a well-funded incumbent, the incumbent won.
McConnell torpedoed the Republican party all through Trump's first term, even back when Republicans won back the House and Senate under Obama, McConnell and the jack ass McCain repeatedly threw Republicans under the bus and cut deals with the Dems. That clown would be fired from any real job.

McConnell torpedoed the Republican party all through Trump's first term, even back when Republicans won back the House and Senate under Obama, McConnell and the jack ass McCain repeatedly threw Republicans under the bus and cut deals with the Dems. That clown would be fired from any real job.

Thay's because McConnell cares about 1 thing only - keeping his job / power.

It's SUCH a shock that every single time Ukraine has been invaded by Putin, Quid Pro was in the white house - and got a fuck load richer...

BUT we need hundreds of billions more in taxpayer money to go into Bidens pocket help defend Ukraine.

You know, if Orange Man Bad were in office, we wouldn't have sent any money over to the slush fund freedom fighters. I mean, the opportunity for war and the profits would never have happened - good thing democrats cheated their way in....

It's SUCH a shock that a traitorous liar like you would promote Russian propaganda and lies about Joe Biden, and defend Putin.

Biden has made his income tax returns public throughout his life. We're still waiting to see Trump's returns. But by all means, continue to prove what a hateful, lying traitor you really are.

It's SUCH a shock that a traitorous liar like you would promote Russian propaganda and lies about Joe Biden, and defend Putin.

Biden has made his income tax returns public throughout his life. We're still waiting to see Trump's returns. But by all means, continue to prove what a hateful, lying traitor you really are.

Indoctrinaction is strong with this one. You actually believe Democrats are pure as the driven snow don’t you? LOL, man, never make fun of a North Korean bowing to their dear leader.

I have never tracked Joe's bank or retirement accounts, and frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. I don't like the Russian Government any more now than during the Cold War (still going, in my book), so I approve of what President Biden has done in that regard from Day 1.

I mean, shutting down American energy production to fund Vlad's war machine is tres kewl.

Besides, without starting a war, how would Bought and Paid For be able to embezzle millions?

We HAVE to have priorities.

I have been to that part of the world and even in a tank up to the Czech border. Never had to fire shot, but just being there, I did my part. Now, it is up to this generation, not to Fk it, and if it takes Joe's leadership to do it, so be it. I'm still pissed off at him for how he Fkd up our own southern border, but that has no bearing on this.

Young Americans need to die so that Joe, Chuck, and Mitch can funnel billions in American aid back into their own pockets.

Oh and "joes leadership?"

giphy.gif

Ohhh.

So Quid Pro was not vice president in 2014, when Obammy was "flexible" with Crimea and invited Vlad in?

He didn't rescue the Russian economy by crippling American energy production?

Nah, you're just a pile of shit, CCP liar...

Do they include the "10% to the big guy" funds?

How DID a man who has never held a job in his life, lived off of taxpayer money for 50 years, end up with $200 million?

How indeed...

Stats show that in every race where a candidate NOT well funded by their party went against a well-funded incumbent, the incumbent won.

McConnell pulled funding for some MAGA Republicans, like Masters, basically giving up the seat to the Democrat incumbent.

Now McConnell is reportedly meeting with Schumer to plot / plan on how to 'betray' a lot of GOP voters going forward.

McCuckonnell so needs to be stripped of his position as GOP leader of the Senate.

Allow me to introduce you to what apparently is a novel concept. The idea of compromising in order to get something done legislatively that benefits the country. Not that I blame you for being unfamiliar with this since McTreason never really considered it before either. And I doubt he'll start now. But just so you know, it's what governance is supposed to look like.

Allow me to introduce you to what apparently is a novel concept. The idea of compromising in order to get something done legislatively that benefits the country. Not that I blame you for being unfamiliar with this since McTreason never really considered it before either. And I doubt he'll start now. But just so you know, it's what governance is supposed to look like.

:lol:

Like you fucking Nazis have ever compromised about ANYTHING

EVER

:lol:

Like you fucking Nazis have ever compromised about ANYTHING

EVER
Well, let's see, Obama tried to compromise with Repubs for around 10 months during the negotiation over the ACA. In the end the R's refused to support it and then went on to sabotage it. ACA being favored now by a majority of Americans. It was a lesson learned for Obama. Both sides need to be willing to negotiate in good faith for compromise to work. All McTreason was interested in was doing anything possible to make Obama a one term prez. He failed, and in so doing Mitch failed the nation.

McConnell pulled funding for some MAGA Republicans, like Masters, basically giving up the seat to the Democrat incumbent.

Now McConnell is reportedly meeting with Schumer to plot / plan on how to 'betray' a lot of GOP voters going forward.

McCuckonnell so needs to be stripped of his position as GOP leader of the Senate.

Like I told you. Old Turtle is a Globalists Plant. He really does NOTHING to oppose The Globalist Agenda, and it would not surprise me at all if he worked to help Schumer keep The Senate 50-50.

Oh, well, we tried to take The Senate Back...... says Mitch as he winks at Schummer.

They will just rubber stamp 666 New World Order 4th Globalist Reich Fuehrer's Agenda, and only offer superficial resistance for appearance's sake.

Nothing good is accomplished by compromising with Democrats.

Tax payers being robbed of their savings by the DNC benefits the country?

Forum List

Back