Why is it?

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Late at night . early in the morning, the board sometimes won't respond? It won't load, it won't load searches, it wont send messages and it wont load posts? Sometimes I have to wait a long little bit before it will start working again. And no it is not my connection as I can easily go anywhere else on the internet.

Master Control says NO!

MCP.jpg

pick one

Database indexing
rebuilding views
tired of all the malarkey posted here
bathroom break
wife doesn't have a headache tonight
out for a breath of fresh air
backing up the profundity posted daily

tron.. hell yea.

I hear they are making another Tron movie.

I reckon, given the awareness of computers since back then, it would be a hit, but they need to get stuff right. We're more aware now, sounds good though.

hell, it might be damn interesting to see how they integrate the latest understanding of computers. I hope they keep with the black and white isntead of going all CGI.

They shot the original TRON in B&W and added color which is why it had such a distinctive visual style.

Most of the scenes, backgrounds and visual effects in the film were created using more traditional techniques and a unique process known as "backlit animation". In this process, live-action scenes inside the computer world were filmed in black-and-white on an entirely black set, printed on large-format high-contrast film, then colorized with photographic and rotoscopic techniques to give them a "technological" feel. With multiple layers of high-contrast, large-format positives and negatives, this process required truckloads of sheet film and a workload even greater than that of a conventional cel-animated feature. In addition, the varying quality and age of the film layers caused differing brightness levels for the backlit effects from frame to frame, explaining why glowing outlines and circuit traces tended to flicker in the original film. Due to its difficulty and cost, this process would never be repeated for another feature film.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tron_(film)

It's a quick reference.

It's probably not obvious to anyone reading which of us actually brought something interesting to the thread and which of us is facilitating a sad, angry lack of social interaction.

I may start using wikipedia more, it can get you out of a bind, not that I ever talk about anything I don't know about.:D

I may start using wikipedia more, it can get you out of a bind, not that I ever talk about anything I don't know about.:D

Perhaps a better place to start is having something interesting to add in the first place...

scroll up and see how it looks when I do it.

Perhaps a better place to start is having something interesting to add in the first place...

scroll up and see how it looks when I do it.

Believe me, I have tried, I feel robbed because I have come to the conclusion that yes, you are indeed as stupid as you first appeared to be, I was hoping for more, can't win 'em all I suppose:D

Believe me, I have tried, I feel robbed because I have come to the conclusion that yes, you are indeed as stupid as you first appeared to be, I was hoping for more, can't win 'em all I suppose:D

*yawn*

you think IM stupid, I think YOU are stupid.

I guess the only thing left is to scroll up and see who has been interesting at least once in this thread.

damn, you lose.

*yawn*

you think IM stupid, I think YOU are stupid.

I guess the only thing left is to scroll up and see who has been interesting at least once in this thread.

damn, you lose.

How long are you going to follow me around the board like a lapdog?:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back