Why is it wrong to say blacks should go back to africa.?

Injuns ... i mean native americans, are always saying whites should go back to yurp. Lots of white liberals say the same thing too. Why is that allowed and even applauded? THINK
Who said its wrong? Anyone that is full blooded NA should be able to say it as long as they want to.
There is no such thing as a Native American.

They were Earlier Arrivers.

Injuns ... i mean native americans, are always saying whites should go back to yurp. Lots of white liberals say the same thing too. Why is that allowed and even applauded? THINK

Blacks are only here because whites kidnapped, imprisoned, and enslaved them. If they're to 'go back' then whites should be buying the first class airfares and paying the bill for the uprooting and relocation.

LOL, ticking off you Knee Jerks is getting too easy! How about telling the 'Injuns' to go back to Asia? Then the Western Hemisphere could be left to the Nephites...
We should clone the Ice Age megafauna, and turn the continent back over to them, in the name of Justice!!!

Blacks are only here because whites kidnapped, imprisoned, and enslaved them. If they're to 'go back' then whites should be buying the first class airfares and paying the bill for the uprooting and relocation.
That is bullshit.

Stronger blacks and Muslims did the kidnapping, and sold their booty to whites.

Whites did very little if any actual capturing of slaves.

Just like our founders werent happy in England and they left if blacks arent happy here they should go. Their problem is that it isn't better anywhere they can go and where its better no one wants them.

Interesting. I suppose there are some who feel that we took their land so they would want us off of it. What did blacks take from whites to deserve similar scorn?

Blacks take jobs and college placements and scholarships from whites via affirmative action. THINK
They also take your women. THINK.
Yeah, but face it, it is mainly the fat, ugly, stupid ones nobody else will have.

It is really no big deal.

Interesting. I suppose there are some who feel that we took their land so they would want us off of it. What did blacks take from whites to deserve similar scorn?

Blacks take jobs and college placements and scholarships from whites via affirmative action. THINK
You're wrong, those are given to blacks. Whereas, for the most part, Indians did not give us their land.

Your example fails. What else ya got?
It wasn't their land any more than it was anybody else's.

Hell, most could not even write to be able to record deeds if they did recognize that a human could own land.

That is bullshit.

We caught lots of runaways here in america. I can't believe more blacks didn't murder their masters and their families having nothing to lose. Even isis suicide bombers will sacrifice themselves for the cause.

My ancestors are American. Most of the black folk in America have ancestors that are American. Why do you assume that black folk in America do not have American Ancestors too?

You missed the point. Blacks insist on being called african-americans which means they consider africa their home. THINK
How often do you see black folk running around calling themselves african americans?
Usually they call each other "nigga" around here.

That is bullshit.

We caught lots of runaways here in america. I can't believe more blacks didn't murder their masters and their families having nothing to lose. Even isis suicide bombers will sacrifice themselves for the cause.

When they threaten to kill you and your family if you rise up, or even every slave at a site, you tend not to try rebellion.

Only when the white woman's butt gets so big no white will date her. Think Kim kardashian.

And how good does the white woman's life usually turn out when they choose a big black cock? Home alone raising a baby with no child support coming in.

Why is it that racists always think that the reason they didn't get into college is because of affirmative action?
And they would have been at the bottom of their class.

You know what proves those blacks deserved to get in? They graduated.

That is bullshit.

When they threaten to kill you and your family if you rise up, or even every slave at a site, you tend not to try rebellion.
They arent going to kill all that manpower. They may make life even worse for everyone....

I know the negatives but I'd still do it. I'd kill my slave master then go on a killing spree.

Maybe that's not so easy when all you have is a single shot muzzle loader.

Kim

Only when the white woman's butt gets so big no white will date her. Think Kim kardashian.

And how good does the white woman's life usually turn out when they choose a big black cock? Home alone raising a baby with no child support coming in.
Kim Kardashian is white?

It's not wrong! You can say that, but you'll have problems.
Because every black person don't wanna go back, because there's no jobs, education, food in their native countries, that's why they will never go back.
But if you will say that, they will shout about racism and discrimination, because it's very simple way to earn some!

Kim

Kim Kardashian is white?

I think when it comes down to it yes she is. Where is her dad from? Pretty white to me.

That's what americans don't get. All the mexicans and Arabs in ameica will have children who consider themselves white.

This reminds me when my Greek ass moved from the hood to the white burbs. The blonde whites from england or germany didn't think we were "white" but today I'm as white as white can be.

Kim

Kim Kardashian is white?

I think when it comes down to it yes she is. Where is her dad from? Pretty white to me.

That's what americans don't get. All the mexicans and Arabs in ameica will have children who consider themselves white.

This reminds me when my Greek ass moved from the hood to the white burbs. The blonde whites from england or germany didn't think we were "white" but today I'm as white as white can be.
I am functionally illiterate re: American Pop Culture.

My exposure to Kim Kardashian is usually in the form of a tabloid next to the register at Wal-Mart, or when MSN comes up when I start my computer.

I have no idea who her father or mother might be.

everywhere you look blacks/ African americans or whatever pejorative they want to call themselves are constantly blaming whites for their problems and saying whitey is mean to them. The logical answer to their problem is to sell their belongings and go to a paradise where whitey will not prevent them from prospering. That place would be, of course, Africa. So telling them to "go back to Africa" when they whine about "mean 'ole whitey" is a perfectly legitimate response.

Don't see any going to Africa do you? Guess mean 'ole whitey isn't all that mean after all. What that means is that Backs/African americans or any pejorative they are fond of calling each other just play the race card to get their way.

"Everywhere you look"?......ROFLMAO! You are a brainless dunce.

Leave it to the bottom rung of society to parrot such stupidity. No one has posted anything recently here about "blaming mean ol whitey", except the worst of "whitey". In this forum....the ones that are useless flesh donors and oxygen thieves. Like the one you see in the mirror.

How the hell does someone "go back" to a place that they are not from?

Thick headed, Kentucky dumbass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back