Why is it wrong to go into Jesus Christ's sexuality?

No theologian as far as I know has ever dealt on Jesus Christ's sexuality. It is as if Jesus never had a Penis, or ever went to the toilet. He is impeccable, and as such it is taboo to discuss the matter. Only in the last 40 years have two scholars dealt on the issue. Anyone delving into it will be censored on the Internet. In the Middle Ages common people could discuss it amongst themselves, and possible may even have asked their priest about it. But in our age it is taboo. How long will this taboo last?

What's the point? Does his sexuality change His message in some way for you? Jesus said if a man divorces his wife and marries another, he is guilty of adultery -you REALLY think He led His personal life in a way contrary to that?

I've seen every base speculation from suggesting Jesus was married to Mary Magdelene and had several children the Bible just "forgot" to remember to gay people insisting Jesus was also gay by deliberating putting their own spin to a particular verse in order to claim it was about sex. Does whether you think any of it is true or not in any way change His real message for you -when that message was never one to focus on the pleasures of the flesh in the first place -but the fact it is possible to have a personal relationship with God who created you, loves you and wants you to willingly come to know and love Him as well and by doing so one is assured of salvation. But you think it is somehow more important to indulge your licentious mind to discuss speculation and rumors about what Jesus may or may not have done with a penis after hearing that? Gimme a break.

Last edited:
No theologian as far as I know has ever dealt on Jesus Christ's sexuality. It is as if Jesus never had a Penis, or ever went to the toilet. He is impeccable, and as such it is taboo to discuss the matter. Only in the last 40 years have two scholars dealt on the issue. Anyone delving into it will be censored on the Internet. In the Middle Ages common people could discuss it amongst themselves, and possible may even have asked their priest about it. But in our age it is taboo. How long will this taboo last?

Considering we live in a Christian dominated society where people call cops for breastfeeding in public.... Well this seemed to be a bit of a duhhh kind of question.

You want to know about Jesus Christ's penis. Good luck with that.

Maybe he grew up Catholic?

Forum List

Back