Why is it the left thinks the gop promised jobs? Further more

LOL . ya what's the livelihood of people on the coast ? BPs spill was blown out of proportion , there no global warming , storms are not worse ..

you have a gas guzzler , we need oil .

You are why I state that the left is based on stupid people, those without the cognitive abilities requisite to accurately access a situation or problem.

You, and millions of others like you, who are utterly clueless.

your the kind of person that think the golf cost was a hokes , didn't happen

The Corporate Quislings and the Conservative Corporate masters will keep bleeding the economy of jobs and tax payer money until the government is an empty shell. Then they will prop up a new aristocracy.

That's the aim.

Of course they will, while your Messiah® stands blameless as he funnels trillions into the pockets of his Goldman Sachs masters...

ROFL

What a fucking buffoon.

I don't have "Messiahs" as I ain't a superstitious lout that believes in airy kingdoms in the skies who send their "sons" to be sacrificed for "Man's sins".

And the only buffoon that should be important to you is the one that stares back at you from the mirror.

I don't have "Messiahs"

Nope, you just have the one, Obama.

as I ain't a superstitious lout that believes in airy kingdoms in the skies who send their "sons" to be sacrificed for "Man's sins".

Are you the "stupid fuck" kind that believes in airy "hopey changey" by the one you have always been waiting for?

obama_halo.jpg

Sure you are.

LOL . ya what's the livelihood of people on the coast ? BPs spill was blown out of proportion , there no global warming , storms are not worse ..

you have a gas guzzler , we need oil .

You are why I state that the left is based on stupid people, those without the cognitive abilities requisite to accurately access a situation or problem.

You, and millions of others like you, who are utterly clueless.

you pollute , you drive a gas guzzler , and I'm clueless ?

I don't think that the golf cost was a "hoax," I just think it was inappropriate for Obama to be golfing while so many died in Japan.

BTW, what the fuck does this have to do with the subject at hand?

your a moron , your pissed because he golfed? really ? japan is not a state , we help but damn your picky , unreasonable and hate full .

I don't think that the golf cost was a "hoax," I just think it was inappropriate for Obama to be golfing while so many died in Japan.

your a moron , your pissed because he golfed? really ? japan is not a state , we help but damn your picky , unreasonable and hate full .

59 Ba rack Obama is the leader of the free world. While he decided to attack Libya with our military and equipment he is on vacation.
Make no assumptions here, there are people being killed by that choice
Thousands dying in Japan and Libya can be treated in many ways. You and I playing golf as this tragedy unfolds is one thing, to be that person on a beach in Brazil while playing golf during the same time is another
Leadership?
Pissed off?
disappointed

59 Ba rack Obama is the leader of the free world. While he decided to attack Libya with our military and equipment he is on vacation.
Thousands dying in Japan and Libya can be treated in many ways. You and I playing golf as this tragedy unfolds is one thing, to be that person on a beach in Brazil while playing golf during the same time is another
Leadership?
Pissed off?
disappointed
your problem is not he was golfing , but you think its inappropriate for him to be president , this was not an act of war , we were the first6 to respond , help .
no one know the reactors were in trouble the first day not even the japanese , your just pissed Obama is president , hell look at what bush did with Catrina ? jack ass ,

Leadership?
Pissed off?
disappointed
your problem is not he was golfing , but you think its inappropriate for him to be president , this was not an act of war , we were the first6 to respond , help .
no one know the reactors were in trouble the first day not even the japanese , your just pissed Obama is president , hell look at what bush did with Catrina ? jack ass ,

What did GWB do with Katrina?
The liberal never will understand that the Aftermath of Katrina began before Katrina ever hit
the city and the state caused much of the issues that came with Katrina, not GWB
But most of all what caused Katrina's problem's was Katrina as well as building homes 15 feet below sea level and then blaming the federal govt for buying a home 15 feet below sea level

But most of all what caused Katrina's problem's was Katrina as well as building homes 15 feet below sea level and then blaming the federal govt for buying a home 15 feet below sea level

The whole "I'z jes goan wait here on da poorch an' get rescuized" attitude didn't help much, either.

There was so many things that went wrong with that event where do you start
The liberal mind blames everything on someone else
To Start with I could never figure out why it was my responsibility ti make sure a Levey was built to keep the gulf out of a place that is 18 feet below it?
People got mad at our president because they built a house in a place that without the levies it would be 20 feet under water
Then a cat 5 hurricane comes around the Florida coast and mayor ray gun leaves the school busses in a place in where they get flooded instead of using them to evacuate the people who "claim" they have no way out

Leadership?
Pissed off?
disappointed

no use in talking to you ,
your blaming obama for the quake now and they plight of the japanese / ok go for

Leadership?
Pissed off?
disappointed

no use in talking to you ,
your blaming obama for the quake now and they plight of the japanese / ok go for

Sir I blame BHO for none of this
And it has become clear that you have no intent as to having any conversation about any of these situations
Obama has an agenda. That agenda is Obama's focus, nothing else
Run up the debt so much that an increase in income taxes come next
put forth a health-care reform program that has no way of succeeding in its present form. This will become his self made crises that he will not allow to go to waste
Its an agenda such as the UAW ending up with 18% of GM, for what? being the UAW?

It is hilarious that the post even has the title it has.

Posts that try to show one party as being better than another are the weakest drivel on these boards.
.....But, the results always seem the same.....one more "conservative" burns their OWN ass!!!
517.gif

"One would have to wonder what a certain congresswoman who asked at a hearing — on February 25, 2010 — “Where are the jobs?” would think about Biggert’s statement."

It is hilarious that the post even has the title it has.

Posts that try to show one party as being better than another are the weakest drivel on these boards.
.....But, the results always seem the same.....one more "conservative" burns their OWN ass!!!
517.gif

"One would have to wonder what a certain congresswoman who asked at a hearing — on February 25, 2010 — “Where are the jobs?” would think about Biggert’s statement."

It seems funny at the title it has?
As a classic progressive move, call something in error yet never say why.
And by the way, if the GOP that got elected ad promised jobs, there doing allot better than BHO 800 billion dollar failed job stimulus is doing

Forum List

Back