Why Is It That Liberals, On Average, Can Admit Msnbc Has A Bias Yet Cons Are Too Immature To Admit..

Another dumb troll thread. Do you really have anything else to do? Most Conservatives know FOX has bias. Yet, other than MSNBC, many liberals can't see the liberal bias in CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, NYT and so on.

The OP make really dumb assumptions based on his biased narrow minded view of politics and life. The hate this partisan wingnutter has is just sad.

Talk to Mamooth, she thinks MSNBC is a conservative news channel.
MSNBC is really the only liberal biased news station on network TV. ABC may have a small one from time to time, but the rest you mention do not at all. It's ridiculous to suggest otherwise. In fact it's straight up lazy thinking.

LOL! You got me, April Fools to you too!
Let me guess: you think Fox is fair and balanced?
Do you or do you not know the difference between an editorial show and news?
How about you just make your point? Fox isn't biased and MSNBC Is. That's it's right?
Are you mentally handicapped?

I'll ask again do you understand the difference between a news report, and an editorial show?

When folks say Fox News is not as biased as most, they are talking about the news reporting shows, not the editorial shows where their job is to entertain by expressing their biased views.
Well see there's your problem. Fox News is biased in their basic reporting. Even Shepard Smith is coached in the subtle art of their republican bullshit.

Here's a fun fact. MSNBC openly admits it has a bias ("Lean Forward"). Fox News flat out lies ("Fair and Balanced")

MSNBC has Morning Joe. Fox has zero liberal pundits with their own show.

Zero liberals on Fox? You're just making shit up.

Sheppard? Yeah he's not to bright and has a conservative lean. Yes the anchors on Fox have a conservative lean. If you want the liberal lean use all of the other networks. Fox gives conservatives a more comfortable place. That's why Fox kills the other networks. Just as I imagine you can't stand watching the news on Fox, I can't stand watching the news on the other networks.

Another dumb troll thread. Do you really have anything else to do? Most Conservatives know FOX has bias. Yet, other than MSNBC, many liberals can't see the liberal bias in CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, NYT and so on.

The OP make really dumb assumptions based on his biased narrow minded view of politics and life. The hate this partisan wingnutter has is just sad.

MSNBC is really the only liberal biased news station on network TV. ABC may have a small one from time to time, but the rest you mention do not at all. It's ridiculous to suggest otherwise. In fact it's straight up lazy thinking.

I think CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, NYT are very liberally biased.
I think Fox News is much less biased than any of the above.
Of course the non-news shows on Fox lean right.
There is a huge market for shows that don't kiss Obama's ass or excuse his incompetence.

How about you just make your point? Fox isn't biased and MSNBC Is. That's it's right?

I'll ask again do you understand the difference between a news report, and an editorial show?

When folks say Fox News is not as biased as most, they are talking about the news reporting shows, not the editorial shows where their job is to entertain by expressing their biased views.
Well see there's your problem. Fox News is biased in their basic reporting. Even Shepard Smith is coached in the subtle art of their republican bullshit.

Here's a fun fact. MSNBC openly admits it has a bias ("Lean Forward"). Fox News flat out lies ("Fair and Balanced")

Zero liberals on Fox? You're just making shit up.

Sheppard? Yeah he's not to bright and has a conservative lean. Yes the anchors on Fox have a conservative lean. If you want the liberal lean use all of the other networks. Fox gives conservatives a more comfortable place. That's why Fox kills the other networks. Just as I imagine you can't stand watching the news on Fox, I can't stand watching the news on the other networks.
I didn't say there were no liberals on fox. I said there are no liberals with their own shows on fox. All they do with liberals is dangle them on the camera for a few minutes while a panel of cons drown them out. Sean Hannity excels at not letting liberals talk for more than 15 seconds at a time.

Geraldo Rivera has his own show who says himself that he is liberal.
Plus Fox has independents like Greta Van Sustren and libertarian John Stossel..

There is a huge market for shows that don't kiss Obama's ass or excuse his incompetence.
Man I feel sorry for you.

Oh

Geraldo Rivera has his own show who says himself that he is liberal.
Plus Fox has independents like Greta Van Sustren and libertarian John Stossel..
Oh please Greta is so obviously partisan. Stossel is quite conservative.

It is very obvious you don't really watch either of them.
Stossel is very much a libertarian.
The point is that Fox has many different people who work there with different ideologies compared to all the other news who have a very large majority working for them who are only liberals.
When a news station or news paper hires 99 to 95 % of liberals only that is not being fair and balanced.

I didn't say there were no liberals on fox. I said there are no liberals with their own shows on fox. All they do with liberals is dangle them on the camera for a few minutes while a panel of cons drown them out. Sean Hannity excels at not letting liberals talk for more than 15 seconds at a time.

Correct.

If Fox had liberal shows, they would lose their audience.

Last edited:

Man I feel sorry for you.

Wow, an idiot feels sorry for me. LOL!

Are liberals mature enough to admit that MSNBC, CBS, ABC CNN, Al Jazeera and the freaking Comedy Channel all have a left wing bias? You can even throw in Hollywood and most of the mulch media. The simple answer is that having a totally biased liberal media makes it seem as if fair and balanced normality is biased.

...Fox News has a bias? Republicans will swear up and down that Fox is fair and balanced. It's amazing a person could be so moronic.

So why is this? Immaturity? Stupidity? Both?
And of course CNN, NBC, CBS and ABC are not biased right? Fox actually hires libs conservatives and moderates to host programs aired on their network.

Forum List

Back